The sun is the real star of our lives because it is the 'sol' reason why life on Earth exists.
The sun happens to be an integral part of the life of every human being. The sun, even after being considered as a dwarf star, is the reason why life continues to sustain on Earth.
Just thinking about the fact that the sun is one of the major reasons why you can stay alive and read hilariously funny articles such as these is quite a sunny concept. You cannot deny that jokes about the sun will actually brighten your day. We have all learned about the sun and to top it all, we see it every day. While most people try to avoid it with sunscreens and sunhats, there are many who actually worship the sun, as one worships God. Since the topic of the sun and sun humor is a very common subject, jokes about the sun are pretty much universal. You never know, you could find your sol-mate because of your sunny sense of humor. These jokes can be read in the morning or even at night time since we're not putting any restrictions! You don't need a million degrees to understand these jokes. Therefore, if you are looking for some of the sunniest and punniest jokes to lighten up your day and brighten your mood, this list of good sun jokes will help you out at any time of the day.
Punny Jokes And Sunny Jokes Under The Sun
Looking for a hot and sunny sun joke, or solar jokes? Check this list out! It might just give you a million ideas about the kind of jokes you want to share with your friends!
1. If the sun had a kid, what would it be like? It would be like father, like sun.
2. What do people who love summer over winter say while arguing about it? When all that is said and sun, I love summer more.
3. What did Mercury say when she finished up cleaning the sun's house? It is all sun and dusted.
4. What did the sun expert say about traveling to space? Been there, sun that.
5. What do people do during their summer holidays? They have a lot of sun.
6. What is the sun's favorite day of the week? Sunday, of course!
7. What did the fool do to figure out where the sun went every day after dark? He stayed up all night.
8. What would the only son of the sun be? The sol heir to all his property.
9. What would the sun say if he had a wife? You are my sol-mate.
10. Why is the sun so popular at parties? Because he is the sunniest.
11. Why is the sun not very heavy to carry? Because it is really very light.
12. What does nitrogen become when the sun comes up? Daytrogen.
13. Why is the sun always very mad at the clouds? They just keep throwing shade.
14. Why does the sun not need to go to college? Because it already has a million degrees sitting at home and is bright enough.
15. Why is the sun such an egomaniac? He believes that everything revolves around him.
16. What are the sun's favorite chocolate bars? A Milky Way or a Mars Bar.
17. Why did the sun get into so much trouble? He took his pranks to star.
18. Why did the sun feel so dizzy? Because he felt light-headed.
19. Why is the sun never on time for anything? He is forever fashionably light.
20. Why should we always look up to the sun for positivity? He always focuses on the brighter side of life.
21. When the sun madly falls in love, what is it called? Love at first light.
22. What does the sun say after waking up every morning? "Rays and shine!"
23. What is the sun's favorite ride at the theme park? The solar coasters.
24. What will the sun and his wife be called when they get married? A match shade in heaven.
25. Why is the sun is so good at playing tennis? He is always playing for game, sunset, and match.
26. Which prize do the participants in the sun tanning Olympics always want? The third prize wants a bronze.
27. What sort of bond does the sun have with all the planets in its solar system? A bond of sol-idarity.
28. What happened to the girl who was up all night thinking about where the sun could have gone? The answer dawned upon her in the morning.
29. What do scientists who study the sun have? A flare for research.
30. Why is bread similar to the sun? It rises in the yeast-ern side and sets in the waist-ern side.
31. Why really should you never look at the sun from behind a colander? You will end up straining your eyes.
32. Why did the moon refuse to go to the sun's funeral? It is not a mourning person.
33.What rating should you give the sun on Google Maps? Only one star.
34. How does the sun like his eggs for breakfast? Sunny-side-up.
35. Why can you never make the sun stop? Because he is sun-stoppable.
36. Why is the sun scared of meeting the devil? Because it committed a sun.
37. What do you say to a bright person who is making you laugh? You are too sunny! I cannot stop laughing.
38. Why is the sun so strong and resilient? Because it can be shaken, but never starred.
39. What did the planets in the solar system say to the sun to appreciate him? We'd be in a dark place without you.
Funniest Jokes About The Sun And Jokes About Sunshine
A sunny day is a happy day. Do you know which other thing will make you happy? Jokes! If you are looking for a joke about the sun, here is a list of the best sunny day jokes including sunshine jokes, heat wave jokes, hot day jokes, and the like to light up your way.
40. Why did the sun not have to go to college and apply for jobs directly after high school? He already has a million degrees.
41. Where lies the focus of the entire solar system? Everyone circles around the sun.
42. Why does Mercury always need burn ointment? Because he is always getting sunburnt.
43. What is another fancy name for a sun fart? A solar flare.
44. What did the sun enthusiast find out after following the sun for a day? He found himself at the same spot.
45. What does the sun say to his kid? I love you, sun!
46. What are hot cups also known as? Sunglasses.
47. What happened when someone lit a fire from the sun ray? Everyone was de-lighted.
48. Why is the sun such a famous celeb? Because he is literally a shining star, as everyone knows.
49. Why did the sun make his little son attend school? So he could get brighter.
50. What do pigs say when they stay too long under the sun? I am bacon.
51. Which Marvel supervillain loves being under the sun? Tan-os.
52. Why did the teacher wear her sun shades to school? Her students were too bright.
53. What did the lazy scientist say about landing on the surface of the sun? He will do it at night!
54. What can we deduce from the fact that Earth is the third planet from the Sun? All earthly problems are third world problems.
55. What did Sin and Cos want to stay out in the sun for a bit longer? They wanted to become tanned gents.
56. What flower can be seen growing on the sun's surface? Ultra-Violets.
57. What is sun-bathing called in northern Spain? Basqueing.
58. Why can you never tell the exact time by only looking at the sun? After some time, it gets spotty.
59. Why did a man squint when he saw someone insulting the sun? He now saw the man in a different light.
60. Why does everyone love being friends with stars? Because of their sunny personalities.
61. What is a bread called when it readily goes to sleep under the sun? Comatoast.
62. What type of eclipse would it be if the sun would move in front of the moon? An apocaclipse.
63. What is the sun's favorite dessert in summer? An ice cream sundae.
64. What is the sun's favorite clothing brand? Kelvin Klein.
65. How does the sun greet the moon and the earth? Heat waves.
66. What kind of waves would a sea on the sun possibly have? Heat waves.
67. What did the black hole say to the sun while arguing? "Don't you get the gravity of the situation?"
68. What will reading sun jokes under the sun make you? Well red.
69. Why is the sun obsessed with solving math problems? Because he is always talking about Sum-mer.
70. How do scientists allow us to see the sun? In a different light.
71. What is the one free thing everyone gets from the sun? A free trip around the sun.
72.What did the old astronomers do when they got so tired of waiting for sundown? They decided to call it a day.
73. Why is the sun so antisocial? He thinks he'll hurt anyone who comes close.
74. How can the sun come up twice in one day? Once in the morning and once during a conversation.
75. How did the trees feel after winter when the sun was shining bright again? They felt releaved.
76. How does the sun get a haircut from the moon? Eclipse it.
77. Why does everyone love jokes about the sun? Because they are de-lightful.
78. What happened when the sun was given a gun? It became a shooting star.
79. Why do judges hate going out in the sun? They like to remain fair.
80. What does a cow make in the morning when the sun rises? A shadow.
81. Why are Ancient Egyptian males who worship the sun similar to noodles? They're called Ra-men.
82. How does the sun wish the earth on New Year's? Happy Bearthday.
83. What keeps the sun held up in the sky? Sunbeams.
Hot Summer Jokes And Summer Ending Jokes
Hot weather is something we either love or hate, but you will not have a doubt about this list of sun jokes. Just chill under your air conditioner and enjoy this list of jokes including hot days jokes, sunscreen jokes, and summer heat jokes to your heart's content.
84. What would a female sun's favorite song be? 'Girls just wanna have sun!'
85. What is the sun's favorite Shakespearean dessert? A midsummer ice cream.
86. Where do sharks go on summer vacation? To Finland.
87. What is hairy, brown, and wears shades? A coconut going on a vacation.
88. What is a sun's favorite song by 'Queen'? 'Another sun bites the dust.'
89. What type of relationship do people have with summer? A love-heat relationship.
90. Why do people find summer such a cool season? Because anything is popsicle when it is summer.
91. Why do people usually go to sunbathe on beaches during the summer? Because it is their favorite sea-sun.
92. Where do sheep go on their summer vacation? To the Baa-hamas.
93. What is the best TV series to watch when you are enjoying the summer holidays? Game of cones!
94. What do people say to others when summer vacation is over? I beacha miss the summer break.
95. What do the trees say to tourists when they are on summer vacation? Keep palm and enjoy!
96. What is the best song to hear while chilling during summer vacation? 'Tropic like it's hot.'
97. What did the man who was rejected at the sunscreen factory say? "I can always reapply."
98. What did the guy say when his friends laughed at his poor attempt at applying sunscreen on his back? "Please, don’t rub it in."
99. Why should you start a conversation about sunscreen if it gets boring? Because it is topical.
100. What is the main difference between a hillbilly and a redneck? Sunscreen.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.