Sunglasses fanatics, listen up!
"Sunglasses are like red-lipsticks, they change everything.”As the Mandy Bryant Bhear quote states, a pair of sunglasses are one of the most elegant and chic adornments, they add a high tone style to your personality.
Sunglasses are one of the widespread yet, stylish, accessories likely to be owned by everyone. Their popularity is quite evident because shades shield and protect our eyes from the sun and give us a perfect classy look. They add a sophistication to our personality that is easy to pull off. They simply and magically enhance our overall look at any time and are a must-have without a doubt. If you are fond of sunglasses, this article is just the thing for you to come and fawn over sunglasses through funny quotes and the best sunglasses quotes.
If you like this article, take out some time and enjoy these [sunshine quotes] and [sun quotes] as well.
Best Quotes On Sunglasses
Sunglasses are simple yet an essential item to own. If you are also a staunch fan of sunglasses, keep up the vibe and dive in. Read along to find some of the best sunglasses quotes for you here.
1. “With my sunglasses on, I’m Jack Nicholson. Without them, I’m fat and 60.”
- Jack Nicholson, ‘Sunglasses Quotes’.
2. “Always have sunglasses with you. They’re great for when you can’t be bothered to put make-up on.”
- Alison Goldfrapp.
3. “I think the sexiest thing about a woman is confidence, but confidence in a humble way, not in an arrogant way. Sense of humor is definitely important. And sunglasses always hide a multitude of sins. Sunglasses and a great pair of heels can turn most outfits around.”
- Victoria Beckham.
4. “Sunglasses: Allowing you to stare at people without getting caught. Its’s like Facebook in real life.”
5. “I just can’t eat without my sunglasses.”
- Calista Flockhart.
6. “I think sometimes when you want attention you can wear sunglasses and people are like “Who is that?”
- Katerina Graham.
7. “In the summer I wear shorts with a bright top and ankle boots or just sandals. I’ll add a nice scarf, maybe a hat, some cool Sunglasses. It’s all about the accessories.”
- Alessandra Ambrosio.
8. “People do recognize me. I walk around with sunglasses, and I think I’m hidden, but they see me.”
- Natalia Dyer.
9. “Sometimes you just have to bite your upper lip and put sunglasses on.”
- Bob Dylan.
10. “Sunglasses are like eye shadow: They make everything look younger and pretty.”
- Karl Lagerfeld.
11. “I’m so shy now I wear sunglasses everywhere I go.”
- Al Pacino.
12. “If someone doesn’t brighten your life, don’t take off your sunglasses, just find sunshine somewhere else.”
- Eye 2 Eye, ‘Optical Boutique’.
13. “The whole world, myself included, seem to have one thing in common; we’re just a crowd of people who don’t really fit in anywhere attempting to convince one another that we do. I guess I’ll put my sunglasses on and pretend, like everyone else, that I too belong here...”
- Andrew McMahon.
14. “I do rock the sunglasses. To a rude point, at times. But I don’t care, it’s my first defense. I’m shy, so I’ve gotta have something. I need some protection, man.”
15. “All you need to transform your look and change into someone cooler is a pair of sunglasses on a hot summer day.”
- Vint & York.
16. “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses because we were born this way.”
- Lady Gaga.
17. “Putting on a new pair of glasses or sunglasses is a simple way to completely transform your look - just like a new hairstyle.”
- Brad Goreski.
18. “Let fashion kick in with a pair of shades.”
19. “Another year, Another pair.”
20. “I believe that there is a silver lining in everything, and once you begin to see it, you’ll need sunglasses to combat the glare.”
- Sophia Amoruso.
21. “My glasses say a lot about me because I think me in a pair of sunglasses is an image that a lot of people would recognize.”
- Victoria Beckham.
22. “I’m an average guy, skinny, not so tall, I put my sunglasses on, and I blend in.”
- Goran Dragic.
23. “Being stuck in airports, you always end up buying perfume and sunglasses.”
- Lexa Doig.
24. “I love sunglasses, I have all shapes and colors.”
- Alessandra Ambrosio.
25. “I wear dark sunglasses when I want my head to look more like a limousine.”
- Demetri Martin.
26. “I don’t think cops should wear mirrored sunglasses; the whole time the guy was chewing me out, all I could think was I should cut my bangs.”
- Bonnie McFarlane.
27. “I have tons of sunglasses. My husband won’t let me buy another pair because I lose them all the time.”
- Ali Larter.
28. “There are places I want to visit where if I’m wearing a baseball cap and some sunglasses I think I can get away with and mingle in a crowd.”
- Barack Obama.
Best Quotes About Sunglasses
Besides, just like a sentry, sunglasses are also an essential accessory to keep our eyes safe. 27 June is celebrated as International Sunglasses Day, and anyone who loves to accessorize and wanting to feel stylish while looking cool, is sure to enjoy it. Here are some of the best quotes about sunglasses that you will enjoy.
29. “Twelve years ago my mother got her cataracts removed. So twelve years ago the doctor gave her these enormous sunglasses to wear to protect her eyes from the sun for 4-6 weeks after the operation...twelve years ago. She still wears them. She thinks they’re attractive. She looks like Bea Arthur as a welder.”
- Judy Gold.
30. “Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses have been specially designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger. At the first hint of trouble, they turn totally black and thus prevent you from seeing anything that might alarm you.”
- Douglas Adams.
31. “If you go running, you put on sneakers. When you go bowling, you take your personal bowling balls with you. In much the same fashion, it won’t be long before you have your special sunglasses to take to the movie theatre.”
- Jeffrey Katzenberg.
32. “After ‘The Matrix,’ I cannot wear sunglasses. As soon as I put them on, people recognize me.”
- Carrie-Anne Moss.
33. “Under the pink Harlequin sunglasses strawberry dangling charms, and sugar-frosted eyeshadow she was really almost beautiful.”
- Francesca Lia Block.
34. “Sunglasses are the unofficial celebrities’ uniform.”
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
35. “One product that you can never go wrong with is sunglasses because they are easy to misplace. I always get a couple of pairs every year.”
- Jessica Szohr.
36. “I’m really interested in the idea of anonymity and familiarity. And sunglasses, you know, are so indicative of that. I mean, they’re worn by some people to hide themselves. But they’re also a fashion statement, meant to be noticed. So there’s a dichotomy there.”
- Sarah Dessen.
37. “Some movie stars wear their sunglasses even in the church. They’re afraid God might recognize them and ask for autographs.”
- Fred Allen.
38. “Sunglasses are a bit like watches for me - a real obsession. My favourites are Oakleys, Ray-Bans and Wileys, which are worn by the U.S. military.”
- Ross Kemp.
39. “And I wear my sunglasses at night, So I can so I can keep track of the visions in my eyes.”
- Corey Hart.
40. “Sunglasses are great, but I always feel a bit pretentious wearing sunglasses. I mean, I do love to wear them.”
- Daphne Guinness.
41. “The only reason we wore sunglasses on stage was because we couldn’t stand the sight of the audience.”
- John Cale.
42. “It’s important to accessorise. I always turn to the scarves, hats and sunglasses. But wearing too many accessories at once can look very bad.”
- Kate Moss.
43. “I walk around with a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen all the time.”
- Marcia Cross.
44. “I’m not huge on accessories, though I love sunglasses.”
- Camille Rowe.
45. “Why sunglasses are more than just a fashion accessory.”
- Alyson Walsh.
46. “I think sometimes when you want attention, you can wear sunglasses, and people are like, ‘Who is that?’.”
- Kat Graham.
47. “I’ve been obsessed with sunglasses since the beginning of time.”
- Madelaine Petsch.
48. “I find the older I get, the more I wear sunglasses – and not in a starry fashion. For practical purposes, like: hiding tired eyes, instead of make-up for a quick trip to the local shops (photograph for That’s Not My Age), as well as for providing UV protection. And for these handy face-saving uses, I’d class sunglasses as a grown-up style staple.”
- Alyson Walsh.
49. “I wear sunglasses almost all the time outside - not because I think I’m really, really cool, but because of the rays.”
- Ronda Rousey.
50. “Don’t underestimate the cosmetic power of sunglasses. It’s worth spending a bit of money on a quality pair. I usually go for Dior or Louis Vuitton.”
- Dita Von Teese.
51. “Oakley’s sunglasses are hot and I feel a little extra cool when I wear them.”
- Phil Hellmuth.
52. “Sunglasses are a migraine sufferer’s best friend.”
- Cindy McCain.
53. “Apparently, I’m very good at firing a gun without blinking, which is unusual. That’s why so many action characters have to wear sunglasses during shoot-out scenes. That’s my party trick.”
- Kate Beckinsale.
54. “Sunglasses were my accessory of choice, and I always had an abundance of pairs.”
- Madelaine Petsch.
55. “I would wear sunglasses all the time if it wasn’t looked down upon in certain situations. I always thought I’d be someone who wore sunglasses like Roy Orbison.”
56. “I am beyond excited to share these meticulously and personally curated sunglasses with everyone,I have been obsessed with sunglasses for a very, very long time, so it was a natural fit for me to partner with Prive Revaux on my own collection.I spent a lot of time on the details of these pairs and I am so very proud of them.”
- Madelaine Petsch.
57. “My sunglasses are like my guitar.”
- Patti Smith.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for sunglasses quotes then why not take a look at ['Blues Brothers' quotes], or [sunrise quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.