A mother is the cornerstone of every child.
Mothers' love cannot be compared to anything in this world. Blessed is a child who has received a mother's love.
As a mark of respect towards mothers, Mother's Day is celebrated every year all across the globe usually in the months of March and May. These quotes are a great way to show appreciation for your mom. If you find our content interesting then do check out our ["I love you" mom quotes] and [thank you for loving me quotes]
Best Thanks Mom Quotes
Here you will find thank you mom for everything quotes, thank you mom and dad quotes along with thank you mom quotes from daughters. You will also find the best quotes for moms along with love you mom quotes and thank you messages. You will also find thank you mom quotes on how to say thank you to your mother along with quotes to appreciate your mom. While just saying 'Mom I love you' helps, a good thank will really make their day. So, to make your mother's day, say thank to her with a bit of uniqueness!
1."To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow."
2. "God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers."
3. "Behind all your stories is always your mother's story. Because hers is where yours begin."
4. "There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing."
5. "The babe at first feeds upon the mother's bosom, but it is always on her heart."
- Henry Ward Beecher.
6. "There's no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
- Jill Churchill.
7. "A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary."
- Dorothy Canfield Fisher.
8. "Pride is one of the seven deadly sins; but it cannot be the pride of a mother in her children, for that is a compound of two cardinal virtues - faith and hope."
- Charles Dickens.
9. "A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity."
10. "What is a mom but the sunshine of our days and the north star of our nights."
- Robert Breault.
11. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children."
-William Makepeace Thackeray.
12. "[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled."
- Emily Dickinson.
13. "Mothers are like glue. Even when you can't see them, they're still holding the family together."
14. "A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take."
15. "Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heart throb."
16. "Kids don't stay with you if you do it right. It's the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won't be needed in the long run."
- Barbara Kingsolver.
17. "It doesn't matter how old you are, or what you do in your life, you never stop needing your mom."
- Kate Winslet.
18. "My mother taught me to be nice to everybody. And she said something before I left home. She said, 'I want you to always remember that the person you are in this world is a reflection of the job I did as a mother."
Best Quotes On Mother's Love
In this category you will find thank you mom messages, love you mom quotes, quotes on best friend and unconditional love, and every day best mother quotes. We also have thank you mom quotes on how to express your love your mother along with quotes about your loving mother.
19. "A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
- Agatha Christie.
20. "What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter?"
21. "A father may turn his back on his child, … but a mother's love endures through all."
- Washington Irving.
22. "No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement."
- Florida Scott-Maxwell.
23. "It was my mother who gave me my voice. She did this, I know now, by clearing a space where my words could fall, grow, then find their way to others."
- Paula Giddings.
24. "Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope outlives them all."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
25. "When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find."
26. "A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place."
27. "If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been."
- Robert Breault.
28. "Yes, Mother...I can see you are flawed. You have not hidden it. That is your greatest gift to me."
- Alice Walker.
29. "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother"
- Abraham Lincoln.
30. "Mothers are the people who love us for no good reason, and those of us who are mothers know it's the most exquisite love of all."
- Maggie Gallagher.
31. "A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."
- Tenneva Jordan.
32. "He didn't realize that love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark."
-J. K. Rowling.
33. "Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There's no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving."
- Gail Tsukiyama.
34. "It's a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful."
- Roald Dahl.
35. "I don't remember who said this, but there really are places in the heart you don't even know exist until you love a child."
- Anne Lamott.
36. "There's nothing like your mother's sympathetic voice to make you want to burst into tears."
- Sophie Kinsella.
37. "The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
- Henry Ward Beecher.
38. "The only love that I really believe in is a mother's love for her children."
- Karl Lagerfeld.
39. "A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child."
- Sophia Loren.
40. "He wanted to stay there forever, letting her soothe him, pretending he was just a kid and his mom could make everything okay."
- Suzanne Collins.
41. "Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved."
- Erich Fromm.
42. "I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights."
- Terry Guillemets.
43. "A mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible."
- Marion C. Garretty.
44. "You don't have to deserve your mother's love."
- Robert Frost.
45. "The mother-child relationship is paradoxical and, in a sense, tragic. It requires the most intense love on the mother's side, yet this very love must help the child grow away from the mother, and to become fully independent."
- Erich Fromm.
The Coolest Mother's Day Quotes
We will be always be forever grateful to our moms who can be a role model for anyone. So here are the best quotes about mother's day along with thank you mom messages for the best mom in the world. You will also find thank you mom quotes on unconditional love, about a wonderful mom and quotes depicting the person I am today.
46. "Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not."
- James Joyce.
47. "You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you."
- Janet Fitch.
48. "Successful mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones who never give up, despite their struggles."
- Sharon Jaynes.
49. "The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children."
- Jessica Lange.
50. "My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings."
- Erica Jong.
51. "A mother never realizes that her children are no longer children."
- James Agee.
52. "To be a mother is a great treasure. Mothers, in their unconditional and sacrificial love for their children, are the antidote to individualism; they are the greatest enemies against war."
- Pope Francis.
53. "My mother...she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her."
- Jodi Picoult.
54. "God pardons like a mother, who kisses the offense into everlasting forgiveness."
- Henry Ward Beecher.
55. "I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity."
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
56. "There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart."
- Washington Irving.
57. "When your mother asks, 'do you want a piece of advice?' it's a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway."
- Erma Bombeck.
58. "She is my first, great love. She was a wonderful, rare woman-you do not know; as strong, and steadfast, and generous as the sun."
59. "All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does...that's his."
- Oscar Wilde.
60. "Mothers can forgive anything! Tell me all, and be sure that I will never let you go, though the whole world should turn from you."
-Louisa May Alcott.
61. "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness."
-Honoré de Balzac.
62. "That strong mother doesn't tell her cub, 'Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you.' She says, 'Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.'"
63. "Richer than I you can never be,
I had a mother who read to me."
- Strickland Gillilan.
64. "My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, and she did it with a strength and a passion that I wish could be bottled."
65. "Overich from mom. She taught me about the importance of home and history and family and tradition."
- Martha Stewart.
66. "A mother is she who can take the place of no one else can take."
- Gaspard Mermillod.
Thank You Message For Moms
Enlisted below are some of the best mom greeting card quotes.
67. "You've always been there for me, mom, and your eternal love and support have made me strong. Thank you for you do."
68. "Mom, from the day I was born, you've always believed in me and given me the very best. Thank you for being such a gift in my life."
69. "Mom, you're a rock star. Thank you for all you do for me. I could not imagine my life without you always in my corner."
70. "Thank you, mom, for never giving up on me, and pushing me to be my very best. I couldn't have become who I am without your guidance and support. Thank you for raising me to be me."
71. "Mom, you're my lifeline, my shoulder to cry on, my mentor. Thank you for always being there for me to talk to and letting me know that things will be okay."
72. "As I've grown older, I realize all you give up for me and I thank you and I hope to do the same for you."
73. "Even when I'm sitting in the dark, you still turn the light on for me. Thank you, mom. I don't tell you that enough."
74. "Dear Mom, I'm sorry for the worry that I have ever put you through as I learned my mistakes and you still helped carry me through. I love you and thank you."
75. "For all of those things you didn't have to do for me, I thank you, Mom, for those and even for the ones you felt obligated to do."
76. "Mom, I don't always take the time to tell you how much I am thankful for you and everything you have done. I love you."
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at email@example.com.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for thank you mom quotes then why not take a look at [funny mom quotes] and Valentine's Day quotes for mommy.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.