Thanksgiving jokes are the best way to celebrate and be thankful as they bring a lot of joy and warmth to everyone.
Thanksgiving is an event that brings everyone together. Who would miss a chance to have a fun time with their family and friends?
Thanksgiving is an American tradition where families get together and spend quality time with each other and give thanks. Here are great thanksgiving jokes for kids, so you can easily share them with your children. With these jokes to share, we are sure that your Thanksgiving day will be as wonderful as these jokes!
These Thanksgiving jokes are great for dinner time discourse as they are funny and humorous. From cranberry jokes, to Thanksgiving special dinner jokes, jokes about turkey, corny Thanksgiving jokes and November jokes, these Thanksgiving jokes are so funny, they will make you thankful for having a funny bone this Thanksgiving!
We hope you get some laughs from this list of the best thanksgiving jokes for kids, to entertain them and make Thanksgiving extremely memorable.
If you had a great time laughing at these jokes, then check out these Christmas puns and these Thanksgiving puns and jokes that the whole family will love for some more hearty laughs.
Jokes About Thanksgiving
If you want to keep your kids entertained and laughing out loud, then these Thanksgiving one-liners and jokes for kids are just perfect. Here is a list of some of the funniest Thanksgiving jokes that are kid friendly and will tickle you, perfect to wash down your pumpkin pie!
1. What cars do Pilgrims generally like to drive? Plymouth
2. What usually comes at the start of the parade? The letter P.
3. What would a vampire call Thanksgiving? Fangs-giving.
4. What made the Thanksgiving meal so expensive? It had 24 carats.
5. What kind of dance is best suited for a Thanksgiving party? The turkey trot.
6. What kind of face does a Pilgrim make when he is in pain? Pil-grimace.
7. What is one difference between Thanksgiving and Halloween? One has gobblers and the other has goblins.
8. What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving? The letter G.
9. Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? In the dictionary.
10. Why would the Pilgrims' pants always fall? Because they used to wear their belt buckle on their hat.
11. What is the Pilgrim's favorite kind of music? Plymouth Rock.
12. What did the farmer raise a toast to on Thanksgiving day? Mashed potatoes.
13. What would a comedian call Thanksgiving? Pranks-giving.
14. Which band is the most loved during Thanksgiving? The Cranberries.
15. What's that one thing common between you and a teddy bear on Thanksgiving night? Both will be filled with stuffing.
Thanksgiving Dinner Jokes
Can you hold the pumpkin pie and pass the Thanksgiving jokes to me? Well, here we go! Here is a list of hilarious Thanksgiving jokes for your round table dinner that will make you laugh out loud. These jokes just bring forth the Thanksgiving spirit of joy and togetherness.
16. What was the name of the vegetable who recently retired? A has-bean.
17. What's that one thing you can sink into a pie? Your teeth.
18. What did the pumpkin say after Thanksgiving dinner? Good-pie everyone.
19. What is generally used for making Thanksgiving bread? May flour.
20. Who would guide the little pumpkins to cross roads safely at Thanksgiving? The crossing gourd.
23. What did baby corn ask mama corn? Where is Pop-corn?
22. What do you wear to a Thanksgiving night at home? A har-vest.
23. What was the pumpkin's most loved sport? Squash.
24. Why should you not eat fish on Thanksgiving day? Because Thanksgiving never falls on Fry-day.
25. What kind of vocabulary did the Pilgrim learn? Pilgrammar.
26. What did one cranberry say to another at Thanksgiving? 'Tis the season to be jelly!
27. What do you normally call a small cup on Thanksgiving? A gobble-let.
28. What is small, round, and blue on the dinner table? A cranberry holding its breath.
29. When did Mayflower sailors eat dinner? At mari-time.
30. What is the most important thing to do for Thanksgiving night? Reservations.
31. What were the cranberries so embarrassed about? Because they saw the turkey dressing.
32. What was the turkey comedian's favorite book? How to roast a turkey.
33. Which Thanksgiving treat do children love the most? Crayon-berry sauce.
34. What did Michael Scott say when he passed a plate of vegetables? Boom! Roasted.
35. If a sweet potato is hungry, what would he say to express that sentiment? Yes, I yam very hungry!.
36. What would a turkey say to the butter who kept on making jokes? You're on a roll.
37. Why would a mother choose to make a turkey on Thanksgiving night? She wanted to make fast food.
Funny Turkey Jokes
Thanksgiving would be incomplete without a turkey and some jokes on the famous holiday turkey! So here it is! Here is a list of some fantastic and hilarious turkey related jokes for kids and everyone to laugh at.
38. Why did they send the turkey to prison? She had committed fowl play.
39. What would you call a turkey with no feathers? Thanksgiving dinner.
40. What would be inside a genie's turkey? Wishbones.
41. Why did the turkey stop going to Church? They didn't allow the use of fowl language.
42. What was the condition of the turkey after a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
43. What did the turkey cross the road twice? To show that he wasn't chicken.
44. What makes up the most musical part of a turkey? The drumstick.
45. What desserts do turkeys love to eat? Peach gobbler.
46. What key can't open the door but has legs? A tur-key.
47. What did the turkey say to the man before he got roasted? Oh! I'm stuffed!
48. What made turkeys always gobble about? Lack of table manners.
49. Why did the turkey cross the road? Because it was the chicken's day off!
50. What would you call a turkey that can run? Fast food.
51. What website does a turkey always visit on the computer? Goobble.
52. What was the turkey searching for at Toys R Us? Gobbleheads.
53. Why did they suspend the turkey in the football match? For scoring a fowl play.
54. What is a turkey's most favorite kind of weather? Fowl weather!
55. Who is not hungry at a Thanksgiving dinner? The turkey, because he is already stuffed!
56. Why should one never leave a turkey alone with an entire dessert? Because he would gobble the dessert up!
57. What sound did the turkey's phone make when it rang? Wing, Wing! Wing, Wing!
58. What's the key to a great Thanksgiving special dinner? The turKEY.
59. If fruits originate from a fruit tree, where do turkeys grow? A poul-tree.
60. What is common between a donkey, monkey, and a turkey? They all have keys.
61. What do turkeys generally like to do on sunny days? Have peck-nics!
62. Why did they hold the turkey during a criminal investigation? Because he attempted fowl play.
63. What's a turkey's preferred drinking utensil? A goblet.
64. How did the turkey jump higher than Big Ben? Because a building can't jump.
65. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? The outside.
66. Why did the turkey chose to become a drummer? Because he already had the drumsticks.
67. Where do you find a turkey with no legs? After Thanksgiving dinner.
68. How did the turkey get home for Thanksgiving? She took the gravy train.
69. Which bird is considered to be the best at bowling? A turkey.
70. What would a turkey be called on the day after Thanksgiving? Lucky.
71. Where would a turkey normally go for a dance? A butterball.
72. Which dessert does a turkey like the most? An apple gobbler.
73. What is one difference between a chicken and a turkey during Thanksgiving? Chickens get to celebrate Thanksgiving!
74. Who was the turkey really grateful for at this year's Thanksgiving? All the vegetarians.
75. What did the coach turkey say to the student turkey after the fight was over? You played well and got the stuffing knocked off the court.
76. What would a turkey ghost be called? A poultry-geist!
77. What sound would a turkey make if it went to space? Hubble, Hubble, Hubble.
Knock Knock Thanksgiving Jokes
Thanksgiving is all about sharing joy and food with one another. Generally, during Thanksgiving, there is a lot of delicious food served for all your family and friends. So, no wonder there are also lots of knock knock jokes all about the delicious food you enjoy at Thanksgiving. Read on for more laughs, unless you are already stuffed with turkey! Here are some funny knock-knock jokes all about Thanksgiving that will make your child laugh out loud.
78. Knock knock!
Who is there?
Dewey have to wait much longer for our Thanksgiving dinner?
79. Knock knock!
Who is there?
Arthur any leftovers for us.
80. Knock knock!
Who is there?
Harry up, please! We are getting really hungry.
81. Knock knock!
Who is there?
Please don take away all of the turkey, I'd like to have some more.
82. Knock knock!
Who is there?
Turkey's all ready, come to the table.
83. Knock knock!
Luke at all the food and drinks here, they look so tasty.
84. Knock knock!
Who is there?
Will Ma make all of the food tonight or will we be eating out?
85. Knock knock!
Who is there?
Anita-nother plate of turkey for my sister please!
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of family-friendly jokes and puns for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for the best Thanksgiving jokes that kids will love, then why not take a look at our list of the best winter jokes to get everyone laughing through the cold weather? Or for something different, take a look at these funny pumpkin jokes that the whole family will love!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.