Who doesn't want to have some yummy, comforting toast for their early morning breakfast?
For children and adults alike, toast with jam and jelly and butter could be a favorite breakfast for many. All the more reason to indulge in some bread puns and bread jokes!
A toast or a bread pun could be made in many ways. One such way would be to use avocado toast puns which are as great as those toasts themselves. Or one can also go for the delicious bakers' puns that everyone is sure to like time and again! To get your hands on such amazing puns, go through our list of toast puns that we know is going to leave you breadless!
Awesome Puns About Toast
Looking for some great toast puns and french toast puns? You may wish to go through this list of amazing bread puns. We know that you will love some of them.
1. Whenever I am drinking milk during my breakfast, I raise a glass to my flour, egg, vanilla, sugar, and bread. If someone asks me what all that was about, I say I was raising a French toast.
2. All the toasts in the world gathered together to play a baseball game. Turns out that the team of French toast was the best baseball team because it had a good batter.
3. I got really upset when I learned that my friend had unknowingly eaten all the toast in the kitchen. My friend shouldn't have done that due to the fact that I am lack-toast intolerant.
4. When the school children went to the zoo, they were surprised to notice that there was a toast there. When the zookeeper was asked about it he informed them that this was because the toast was bread in captivity.
5. My father is never sure whether he likes toast or not. On the upside, he says, it is buttered. But for the downside, it is not.
6. Once Darth Vader went to a cafe for breakfast. He ordered some bread toast and ask the waitress to make it a little bit on the dark side.
7. Ever since a friend of mine started eating toast for breakfast in the morning, he has become a breader person due to it.
8. I was playing the game, 'God of War' and out of nowhere, I saw the lead character, Kratos eating a bread toast. It was then and there that I decided to call him Kratoast.
9. I got the unfortunate news that my grandfather's bakery had a fire last night resulting in most of the shop being burnt down. Guess, his business is now toast.
10. I recently got into an argument with a friend. I said that butter can make a plain toast way better. He disagreed and said it only improves it margarine-ally.
11. My grandma has this habit of putting toppings on toast every time we have breakfast over at her place. She says toppings on toast make it taste butter.
12. I found myself wondering one day why slices of toast and bread look so similar and the answer suddenly dawned upon me- they do so due to being breadren.
13. When the slice of bread saw some jam and butter on the table, he told his slice friend slice that they were toast!
14. The most elite part of the toast is the upper crust.
15. I don't know why but slices of bread behave weirdly during hot and warm weather. It might be because things get a little bit toasty.
16. My brothers and I decided to prank the grumpy neighbor by putting bread and jam in his car. Guess, now his engine's toast.
17. Once my friend threw a bunch of toast at me and knocked me out. I was fine after a while that day, but ever since the incident, I have been suffering from the toast-concussion syndrome.
18. When I saw the toast lifeless on the road after being run over by a car, I felt bad for him. It was such a bad accident that I don't think the police can do a toast-mortem on him.
19. During my wedding speeches, my witty uncle raised a slice of bread and said. "Here is a toast for the happy new couple".
20. When the bread escaped after stealing lots of money from the bank, the FBI put him on their Toast Wanted List.
21. Toppings really make a toast so much better- avocado get me such a toast.
22. I was surprised that the waitress knew what kind of toast I wanted for breakfast- I guess she must have bread my mind.
23. The newspaper that most slices of bread like to read early in the morning is the Washington Toast.
24. I am writing a book about a futuristic world where only loaves of bread are alive. I am calling it a toast-apocalyptic fiction.
Great Puns Related To Toast
Bakers and yeast-related things are never far away from a toast. Take a look at this list of bakery puns and baker puns that we know you might just like.
25. Whenever I plug in my computer to play games, the house electric circuit goes to toast. I hate to say it but I think I am the circuit baker.
26. It came as a major shock to everyone when the beautiful bread got engaged to the baker's yeast. Well, this was a good old example of Beauty and The Yeast.
27. The pound of bread was always upset because every time he made plans to escape, it would go a rye.
28. There is a special part of a toast where you can find plenty of oil. That part is called the Middle Yeast.
29. Being the new baker in town, he knew that it would be a while before people started coming to his shop and started crusting him.
30. My father is someone who always talks about having waffles and toast in the morning. He would even have toast and waffles for lunch in the office. Sometimes, he would even take out my toast from the toaster and put in waffles for himself. I hate to say it but he really is an egg-omaniac.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.