Waterfall puns on Instagram and other social media platforms are very popular.
Waterfall quotes are also widely used for inspiration and motivation. Simple waterfall Instagram captions are also the thing that many people love.
Waterfalls are a part of the magnificence of nature. So, be wild and free like water and get yourself the best of waterfalls puns, quotes, and captions that you and everyone else will love. Scroll down to take a look!
Funny Waterfall Puns
Nature puns and water puns are a significant part of puns on waterfalls. Puns on waterfalls include water puns, river jokes, waterfall jokes, dam puns. These puns about water and waterfalls are hilarious and funny. You can also use many of these puns with water as waterfall puns for Instagram captions.
1. While rowing the boat, I realized that the river was going down in a waterfall. But, I wasn't sad because I was falling for the waterfall.
2. The waterfall hurt itself while stretching too much because of all the overhanging.
3. We had gone to Niagara Falls to see it. But due to the bad winter weather, we just mist out on seeing it.
4. When the man went to the magical waterfall for advice, it told him to just go with the flow.
5. The couple's love story began when they visited a waterfall. They had fallen in love rapid-ly after their visit.
6. When the marine biologist was asked to explore the marine life near the waterfall, he plunged into it.
7. Near my village, there was this waterfall that had dried out. We called it the water fell.
8. When a waterfall entered a dance competition, it specifically told the judges that it was into multi-step dancing.
9. There is this one insect that doesn't like waterfalls. Its name is firefly.
10. The waterfall went to the eye doctor because it was having problems with its cataract.
11. When the tourists were admiring the beautiful waterfall, the waterfall came to life and asked them, "Folks, water you looking at, eh?"
12. When the waterfall got to know that it would be named as a heritage site, it was just gushing with happiness.
13. In Canada, there is a waterfall where alcohol is found alongside water. It is called the Brandywine Falls.
14. The waterfall was surprised to see the volume of water in it decreasing. When it realized the problem, it exclaimed, "Dam! It was not supposed to happen!"
15. Despite being in a place that was difficult to reach, the waterfall had become a mainstream tourist attraction.
16. All the brides in Ontario would go shopping for their wedding in a waterfall. It was named the Bridal Veil Falls.
17. My dad would always go to a grocery store and pick up a water bottle. He would then drop it and say, "Oh my, waterfall!"
18. When I was living in Australia, there was this one waterfall we were all scared of. It was called the Dangar Falls.
19. The waterfall in the hills really needed conservation, but the government current-ly had no plans to renovate it.
20. Waterfalls are adept at using the internet because they are really good with all the livestreaming networking sites.
21. When we told our daughter that she was going to be visiting the Niagara Falls, she was roaring with all the excitement.
22. The big waterfall advised the sad and small waterfall to not water down his dreams of becoming as big as him!
23. The archer was excited to visit the waterfall because he had heard the waterfall was making them rainbows.
24. The treasure hunters found a secret map that said they had to fall down a waterfall to get to a secret cave. As their boat neared the waterfall, they said, it's a-boat time to take the fall.
25. When the authorities started digging a moat around a waterfall, there was an uproar. I honestly don't know what the foss was all about.
26. When we visited the world-famous waterfall in the Amazon, we were greeted with the most gorges view.
27. The marine biologist decided to see the documentary about the waterfall. He started to stream it on Netflix while having some dinner.
28. The government wanted to make a dam that could redirect the river direction and create a waterfall. However, he wanted a Plan B to make it a fall-safe measure.
29. People have to be really careful while crossing a waterfall. If you make one pour decision, it might result in a fatal accident for you.
30. Waterfalls have a favorite car racing movie that they always want to see, no matter where they are. The movie is called 'Rush'!
31. An advertisement said that the Niagra Falls was the tallest of all waterfalls. No wonder, it was a falls advertising.
32. The waterfall would get happy consistently over a period of time. This was because, for the waterfall, happiness comes in rushes.
33. The reason no one could visit the famous waterfall anymore was that it was block-ed these days.
34. When the waterfall tosses a coin, it doesn't simply call tails or heads. When a waterfall tosses a coin, it calls horsetails or heads!
35. Waterfalls are always invited to middle school and high school dance parties. This is because they can always bring with them a great punchbowl.
36. When the police were led to the waterfall in search of the killer, the chief of police asked his colleagues to fan out the search for the killer.
37. On the first meeting regarding the conservation of the waterfall, the director projector said that if there are more people who are all well briefed on the issue, the better the cascade effect would be.
38. The explorer knew that if he wanted to set the new record, he would have to cross the waterfall by that day. But, he decided against it, with a heavy heart, because he was so tiered.
39. The mayor of the town wanted to see the environmental report of the waterfall in town. His secretary told him that all the files were kept in a segmented fashion.
40. There is a cult of people who worship the Devil. Now, as a tribute to the Devil, they named a waterfall after him. The waterfall was known as the Angel Falls.
Awesome Waterfall Instagram Captions
Here you will get some of the best Instagram captions for waterfalls. You can use these Instagram captions for waterfalls as captions for inspirational posts about nature as well that you have will fall in love with.
41. "I must apologize to TLC because I defied them and chased the waterfall."
42. "Gosh, I love waterfalls. Must be because of the fact that I am an aqua-holic."
43. "We all started from different places and origins, but what brought us together was the waterfall!"
44. "A waterfall is just God's idea of a natural shower."
45. "You know, I am really waterfalling in love with this town."
46. "Whatever one should do, one should never complain about the view from a waterfall."
47. "One must always persevere as though one is a waterfall that never stops."
48. "I was very pleased to make the aqua-intance of this beautiful waterfall."
49. "A waterfall is a place where you will realize how elemental you and your problems are in the grand scheme of things."
50. "Follow and be like a waterfall, it goes wherever it wants to go!"
51. "The call of a waterfall is the only reason I get out of my bed."
52. "There is nothing like water sliding down a beautiful waterfall."
53. "In the end, we all become waterfalls. We all become part of one."
54. "Someone has been infected with the waterfall bug and looks like it is me."
55. "A visit to the waterfall will never go out of fashion for anyone."
56. "A waterfall always makes me feel like Mother Nature is really flexing."
57. "Life should be like a waterfall - wild and free to the highest extent."
58. "Do not chase the beauty of the waterfall, chase the feeling."
59. "Life is way better when you get to experience the magic of waterfalls."
60. "A leap of faith is what you need to survive the plunge of a waterfall."
61. "A waterfall teaches us that falling down and getting up is a part of life."
62. "Water you looking for in a waterfall if you aren't looking to go with the flow."
63. "We shouldn't dwell on the past. Remember that a waterfall will never flow backward."
64. "Like a waterfall, happiness will always come in rushes."
65. "Never ever be bored of a world that has such a miracle as a waterfall."
66. "So many of my dreams are made of rivers and waterfalls."
67. "Nothing teaches us more about how to let go than a waterfall."
68. "We must always learn to make our own paths just like waterfalls."
69. "Well, I don't know about you, but it is all downhill from here for me. Just kidding."
70. "You know you're lucky when you find waterfalls while looking for streams."
71. "Make your life as daring an adventure as a waterfall."
72. "We must remain grounded. Even waterfalls have to come back to earth."
73. "My very own happy place in the world is that beautiful waterfall amidst lush green forests."
74. "Let me be your bridge over rocky waterfalls and troubled times."
75. "When you see spectacular waterfalls, you can feel the power of these magnificent creations of nature."
Quotes About Waterfalls
Here you will get some of the best waterfall quotes. These falls quotes can also be used for the best and choicest Instagram captions.
76. "Do not feel sad for your tears as rocks never regret the waterfalls."
- Munia Khan, author.
77. "The fall of your hair is rushing through my head like elegant waterfalls repeatedly dancing down into an open riverbed."
- Curtis Tyrone Jones, author.
78. "Owls hoot in B flat, cuckoos in D, but the water ousel sings in the voice of the stream. She builds her nest back of the waterfalls, so the water is a lullaby to the little ones. Must be where they learn it."
- Karen Joy Fowler, 'Sarah Canary,' 1991.
79. "There's no better place to find yourself than sitting by a waterfall and listening to its music."
- Roland R. Kemler, photographer.
80. "The point is that when I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, for a split second it's so great, because for a little bit I'm out of my brain, and it's got nothing to do with me."
- Chris Evans, actor.
81. "'I can see my rainbow calling me through the misty breeze of my waterfall."
- Jimi Hendrix, 'May This Be Love,' 1967.
82. "Once we have tasted far streams, touched the gold, found some limit beyond the waterfall, a season changes, and we come back changed but safe, quiet, grateful."
- William Stafford, 'Allegiances,' 1970.
83. "To be silent for a waterfall means to die! And for people who shout out the truth in all circumstances, it is the same thing to be silent!"
- Mehmet Murat Ildan, Turkish playwright.
84. "I love the sounds and the power of pounding water, whether it is the waves or a waterfall."
- Mike May, 'The trees were a deeper green than I imagined, and so tall,' The Guardian Article, 20 March 2000.
85. "Good luck and Good work for the happy mountain raindrops, each one of them a high waterfall in itself, descending from the cliffs and hollows of the clouds to the cliffs and hollows of the rocks, out of the sky-thunder into the thunder of the falling rivers."
- John Muir, from his journal in the summer of 1869.
86. "There is a hidden message in every waterfall. It says, if you are flexible, falling will not hurt you!"
- Mehmet Murat Ildan, Turkish playwright.
87. "When I was walking in the mountains with the Japanese man and began to hear the water, he said, 'What is the sound of the waterfall?' 'Silence,' he finally told me.'"
- Jack Gilbert, 'Collected Poems,' 2012.
88. "If I draw a mountain as a heap of human forms and paint a waterfall in the shape of tumbling human bodies, it is because I see in the mountain a heap of living things, and in the waterfall a precipitate current of life."
- Kahlil Gibran, 'Wings Of Thought,' 1973.
89. "A waterfall cannot be silent, just as the wisdom! When they speak, the voice of power speaks!"
- Mehmet Murat Ildan, Turkish playwright.
90. "My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
- Harvey Korman, 'Blazing Saddles,' 1974.
91. "There's hope at the bottom of the biggest waterfall."
- Patrick Ness, 'The Knife of Never Letting Go,' 2008.
92. "Many a calm river begins as a turbulent waterfall, yet none hurtles and foams all the way to the sea."
- Mikhail Lermentov, 'A Hero Of Our Time,' 1838.
93. "Twisting through the thorn-thick underbrush, scratched and exhausted, one turns suddenly to find an unexpected waterfall, not half a mile from the nearest road, a spot so hard to reach that no one comes a hiding place, a shrine for dragonflies and nesting jays, a sign that there is still one piece of property that won't be owned."
- Dana Gioia, 'Rough Country' from the book 'The Gods Of Winter,' 1991.
94. "Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get. Life should be touched, not strangled. You've got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it. It's like boats. You keep your motor on so you can steer with the current. And when you hear the sound of the waterfall coming nearer and nearer, tidy up the boat, put on your best tie and hat, and smoke a cigar right up till the moment you go over. That's a triumph."
- Ray Bradbury, 'Farewell Summer,' 2006.
95. "While people are struggling unhappily in the cities against the cruel authorities, a waterfall happily and cheerfully flows in the nature; there is happiness only if there is freedom!"
- Mehmet Murat Ildan, Turkish playwright.
96. "You know you are in Africa at Victoria Falls because there is nothing anyplace to keep you from stepping off into the cataract, not a handrail, not an inch of barbed wire. The falls represent death for the taking."
- Norman Rush, 'Mating,' 1991.
97. "She dares me to pour myself out like a living waterfall. She dares me to enter the soul that is more than my own; she extinguishes fear in mere seconds. She lets light come through."
- Virginia Woolf, from a diary entry dated 19 February 1925.
98. "Cold, impossible, ahead
Lifts the mountain's lovely head
Whose white waterfall could bless
Travellers in their last distress."
- Wystan Hugh Auden, lines 17-20 from 'Autumn Song,' 1936.
99. "As we saw this light
I swear you
Emerge blinking into
To tell me it's alright
As we soar walls
Every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall."
- Coldplay, 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' from the album 'Mylo Xyloto,' 2011.
100. "I touch God in my song as the hill touched the far-away sea with its waterfall."
- Rabindranath Tagore, 'Fireflies,' 1928.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly puns for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Waterfall Puns, Captions and Quotes then why not take a look at Plant Puns, or for something different take a look at Sunflower Puns.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.