The term 'wildlife' is a collective term for the wild and native plants and animals of a region.
Wildlife quotes and sayings, save wildlife quotes, conserve wildlife quotes, inspirational quotes about nature, and funny wildlife quotes make us think about nature's beauty and worth. Wildlife quotes matter because they teach people about wildlife and wild animals and how they must respect and protect all things natural for a better future of all lives on Earth.
If you have ever thought about the reckless rate at which man is exploiting nature, you will know that a change in people's attitude is the need of the hour. Human beings co-inhabit with animals and plants, and yet, we do not find the need to stop and think of the immense harm we inflict on them every day. We destroy their habitat without even caring about the many wild lives that are lost due to our selfish interests. Be it an animal or a plant, man must learn to love and protect nature and wildlife for a better world with thriving biodiversity. People need to realize how important it is for an animal to live in their own habitat. Animal life is as precious as human life. At such times, nature and wildlife lovers can come forward and show the world how people can and must protect natural diversity through conservation efforts. We have compiled the best love for nature and wildlife quotes here that may inspire you to be compassionate towards all things natural.
If you like reading these quotes about wildlife, then do check out our [Wilderness quotes] and [Wild quotes].
Quotes About Animals, Nature And Wildlife
Here are some famous wildlife quotes that can help teach all people about the importance of caring for the wild. You will even find some amusing wildlife quotes in this list.
1. "Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first."
2. "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons."
3. "The real wealth of the Nation lies in the resources of the earth - soil, water, forests, minerals, and wildlife."
4. "Wildlife is something which man cannot construct. Once it is gone, it is gone forever."
5. "Wilderness without wildlife is just scenery."
6. "We can breed endangered species in captivity but with nowhere wild to release them their days are probably numbered."
7. "Each species is a masterpiece, a creation assembled with extreme care and genius."
8. "Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are."
9. "All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child."
10. "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."
-Frank Lloyd Wright.
11. "I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order."
12. "There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature—the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter."
13. "To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug."
14. "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."
15. "In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful."
16. "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language."
17. "I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sound of nature, than amongst city traffic and the noise of man."
-Anthony D. Williams.
18. "Like us, animals feel love, joy, fear and pain, but they cannot grasp the spoken word. It is our obligation to speak on their behalf ensuring their well-being and lives are respected and protected."
19. "The continued existence of wildlife and wilderness is important to the quality of life of humans."
20. "No matter how few possessions you own or how little money you have, loving wildlife and nature will make you rich beyond measure."
Quotes About Plants And Forests
Our life on Earth is intertwined with plants and these wildlife quotes on forests and plants reverberate with the message to save them.
21. "For me, forests are like churches, hallowed places. There's a stillness about them, a sort of reverence."
22. "I tried to discover, in the rumor of forests and waves, words that other men could not hear, and I pricked up my ears to listen to the revelation of their harmony."
23. "How lucky country children are in these natural delights that lie ready to their hand! Every season and every plant offers changing joys."
-Miss Read, 'Village Diary', 1957.
24. "The planting of a tree, especially one of the long-living hardwood trees, is a gift which you can make to posterity at almost no cost and with almost no trouble…"
25. "Let us declare Nature to be legitimate. The notion of illegal plants is obnoxious and ridiculous in the first place."
26. "The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness."
Wildlife Conservation Quotes
Wildlife protection quotes and saving wildlife quotes are some of the best ways to disseminate conservation message among human beings.
27. "The message is simple: love and conserve our wildlife."
28. "There's no point bleating about the future of pandas, polar bears and tigers when we're not addressing the one single factor that's putting more pressure on the ecosystem than any other — namely the ever-increasing size of the world's population."
29. "The least I can do is speak out for those who cannot speak for themselves."
30. "If we kill off the wild, then we are killing a part of our souls."
31. "The wildlife and its habitat cannot speak, so we must and we will."
32. "It's not whether animals will survive, it's whether man has the will to save them."
-Anthony D. Williams.
33. "It is not enough to understand the natural world; the point is to defend and preserve it."
34. "Wherever there are wild animals in the world, there is always an opportunity for caring, compassion and kindness."
35. "Only when the last of the animals horns, tusks, skin and bones have been sold, will mankind realize that money can never buy back our wildlife."
36. "Never apologize for being over sensitive and emotional when defending the welfare of wildlife."
37. "If we can teach people about wildlife, they will be touched. Share my wildlife with me. Because humans want to save things that they love."
Sir David Attenborough Quotes On Wildlife And Nature
Here are some impactful words from Sir David Attenborough that may inspire you to learn and live in harmony with the natural environment.
38. "In our hands now lies not only our own future but that of all other living creatures with whom we share the earth."
- Sir David Attenborough.
39. "I've spent much of the last 50 years seeking wilderness filming animals in their natural habitat and, to some extent, avoiding humans. But, over the years, true wilderness has become harder to find."
- Sir David Attenborough.
40. "The living world is a unique and spectacular marvel yet the way we humans live on earth is sending it into a decline."
- Sir David Attenborough.
41. "It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest."
- Sir David Attenborough.
Wildlife Photography Quotes
These wildlife photography quotations will make you see the natural things of the world through a different lens.
42. "Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment."
43. "Actually, it's nature itself that creates the most beautiful pictures, I'm only choosing the perspective."
44. "There is no question that photography has played a major role in the environmental movement."
45. "To photograph is to hold one's breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality."
46. "Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you'll find it there."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 45+ Best Wildlife Quotes then why not take a look at [Wildflower quotes], or Yin Yang quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.