If you are missing Sheldon's awkwardness or updates on Raj's dating life, then go back in time and enjoy the best 'The Big Bang Theory' (TBBT) moments with this ultimate 'The Big Bang Theory' trivia!
As one of the most popular comedy TV shows, 'The Big Bang Theory' has a special place in the hearts of all science geeks. It does not matter if you loved the science-based jokes or the undeniable sense of awkwardness, the show truly won over everyone's hearts!
While it wasn't long ago that our favorite scientist, Sheldon Cooper (played by Jim Parsons), stole our hearts in the last episode of 'The Big Bang Theory', we still can't get enough of the show or the interesting facts behind it! That is why we are bringing you the ultimate trivia based on interesting facts about 'The Big Bang Theory', for the science geek in you to enjoy, good luck! Don't forget, for more quizzes, you can check out our 'Seinfeld' trivia and 'Glee' trivia which offer lots more fun for the whole family.
All About Sheldon Trivia
The show starred several characters, including many of Raj's girlfriends and potential love interests. However, with all his quirks, Jim Parsons as Sheldon stood out as one of the funniest characters in 'The Big Bang Theory'. Check your Sheldon knowledge with this amazing 'Big Bang' trivia that is all about Sheldon Cooper! How many can you get right?
1. Question: What kind of physicist is Leonard?
Answer: Experimental physicist.
2. Question: Where does Sheldon work?
Answer: Sheldon works as a senior theoretical physicist at The California Institute of Technology.
3. Question: For most of the show, Sheldon worked on which discipline of physics?
Answer: Sheldon worked in the field of particle physics.
4. Question: What was Sheldon's response when people called him crazy?
Answer: "I am not crazy, my mother had me tested".
5. Question: What is Sheldon's favorite number?
Answer: His favorite number is 73.
6. Question: What is so special about Sheldon's favorite number?
Answer: 73 is the 21st prime number, but its mirror (37) is the 12th prime number, and its mirror (21) is the product of multiplying 7 and 3. In binary 73 is a palindrome.
7. Question: When does Sheldon do his laundry?
Answer: 8.15 pm on Saturdays.
8. Question: What college did Sheldon Cooper graduate from
Answer: California Institute of Technology.
9. Question: What catchphrase does Sheldon often use when he is trying to fool around?
10. Question: What was the name of the song that Sheldon wanted Penny to sing to him when he was sick?
Answer: 'Soft Kitty'.
11. Question: How old is Sheldon from 'The Big Bang Theory'?
12. Question: When was Sheldon Cooper born?
Answer: 26 February 1980.
13. Question: What is Sheldon's IQ?
Questions About The 'Big Bang Theory' Facts
Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady made 'The Big Bang Theory' one of the most watched shows on TV. With Penny's smart comebacks (played expertly by Kaley Cuoco), one of the most unique love stories between Sheldon and Amy, Raj's awkwardness around women and Howard's failed attempts at flirting, the show was both fun and entertaining for science geeks and comedy lovers alike. While the list of 'Big Bang Theory' characters is quite long, there were a few who made a special place in our hearts. So sit back and relive those special moments from the show with this 'The Big Bang Theory' quiz based on the best facts about 'The Big Bang Theory' show! Who in your family knows the most?
14. Question: What was the name of Sheldon's brother?
15. Question: What did Georgie do for a living?
Answer: He ran a chain of tire stores he founded called 'Dr. Tire'.
16. Question: What did Sheldon's twin sister do?
Answer: She is a hostess at Fuddruckers.
17. Question: What is Bernadette's full name?
Answer: Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz.
18. Question: Who was Penny's first boyfriend on-screen?
19. Question: Amy Farrah Fowler dressed up as which character for Halloween?
20. Question: What was the name of Bernadette and Howard's baby girl?
21. Question: Where did Bernadette work?
Answer: She was a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory and then joined the pharmaceutical company ZanGen after completing her Ph.D. in Microbiology.
22. Question: Bernadette said that she and Howard had one thing in common. What was it?
Answer: Overbearing mothers.
23. Question: What was Raj's sister's name?
24. Question: Who played the role of Penny?
Answer: Kaley Cuoco.
25. Question: The character of Amy Farrah Fowler was written as a neuroscientist because
Mayim Bialik was actually a neuroscientist. True or False?
26. Question: What is written on the note in the laundry room?
Answer: "Please keep your clothes on while doing laundry".
27. Question: Sheldon and Amy won the Nobel prize for their work on which theory?
Answer: Super-Asymmetry Theory.
28. Question: What was the name of the president of Caltech, the place where Sheldon and Leonard worked?
Answer: Dr. Siebert.
29. Question: What was the number on Sheldon and Leonard's apartment?
Answer: Apartment 4A.
30. Question: Stuart runs a comic book store. What was the name of the store?
Answer: The Comic Center of Pasadena.
31. Question: How did Penny know Bernadette?
Answer: They both worked at the Cheesecake factory together.
32. Question: Who did Raj finally settle with?
Answer: Raj was due to marry Anu.
33. Question: Which magazine did Raj get featured in?
Answer: 'People Magazine'.
34. Question: Why did Sheldon hate Wil Wheaton?
Answer: Because of the Dixie Star Trek Convention, where Sheldon took a 10 hour long bus journey of personal torment and found that Wil Wheaton didn't attend.
35. Question: Who played the role of Leonard Hofstadter?
Answer: Johnny Galecki.
36. Question: Who officiated Sheldon and Amy's wedding?
Answer: Mark Hamill.
37. Question: What is the picture on Sheldon's refrigerator?
Answer: After the death of the actress Carol Ann Susi, who was the voice behind Howard's mother, the producers added her photo to the side of the refrigerator as a tribute to her.
38. Question: The show 'The Big Bang Theory' takes place in which city?
39. Question: What branch of physics does Johnny Galecki as Leonard work on?
Answer: Leonard works as a Caltech experimental physicist, mainly working with lasers.
40. Question: Can you give the first names of both of Leonard's girlfriends?
Answer: Penny and Priya.
41. Question: Who was Elizabeth Plimpton?
Answer: She was a cosmological physicist from Princeton University.
42. Question: Who were Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady?
Answer: Producers of the show.
43. Question: What was Penny's last name?
Answer: Her last name was not mentioned before her marriage. After marrying Leonard, she was addressed as Penny Hofstadter at times.
Trivia About 'Big Bang Theory' Statistics
'The Big Bang Theory' was the perfect show for all science geeks out there. Not only did the show have a fantastic plot line, but it also had loads of great scientific facts and stats for our inner science geek to enjoy! Test your knowledge of all the best behind the scene facts and other interesting facts about the cast and crew with this 'Big Bang Theory' quiz.
44. Question: What was unique about the show in terms of season and contract renewal?
Answer: 'The Big Bang Theory' was the first scripted television series that received back-to-back three season renewals.
45. Question: Why do we never see Raj's apartment and Howard's' house in the same episode?
Answer: Because the sets are made in the same space by redecorating.
46. Question: What was Howard's qualification?
Answer: M.Eng, Aerospace Engineer.
47. Question: The theme song mentions, "autotrophs began to drool". What does that mean?
Answer: It is a science joke because autotrophs are plants and algae that make their own food and do not need to eat.
48. Question: What is so special about the number 73?
Answer: Apart from 73 being Sheldon's favorite number, it was also the year Jim was born in real life.
49. Question: What is special about Wheaton's house number 1701?
Answer: It is also the number of U.S.S. Enterprise in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly trivia for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 'The Big Bang Theory' trivia and are keen to find plenty more great trivia questions from the world of TV and games, then why not take a look at our 'Simpsons' trivia, or 'Grey's Anatomy' trivia to keep testing your brain?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.