Funny big forehead jokes and forehead puns make for the best of roast humor.
However, with these forehead roasts, we can always use big head comebacks that are equally funny. Only when you get a good comeback, would the jokes about big foreheads be really funny.
Yet, we must see to it that a big forehead joke or some big forehead nicknames are respectful and do not cross the line. We should only be making fun of our friends and family by telling these large forehead jokes or big head jokes, but we must be cautious as to never bully someone.
Sometimes, we call people foreheads when they have done an act of stupidity and carelessness. The term 'forehead' is also used in good humor to denote people who aren't that smart. Big foreheads can suit a person very well and may even add to a person's personality.
Plenty of people throughout pop culture have been subjected to huge forehead jokes. Many loved celebrities like Rihanna have a big forehead, while pop culture characters like the Red Queen from 'Alice in Wonderland' and the DC Comics villain Hector Hammond all have big foreheads!
Funny Forehead Jokes & Comebacks
Here are some of the best forehead jokes that you will also find great. We are pretty sure that others will like them too:
1. I was walking down the school corridor when someone commented that my forehead was so big that I probably see all my dreams in IMAX!
I replied, "At least I get to see all the 3D movies free of cost!"
2. There was a boy in my neighborhood who used to make fun of my sister's big forehead. He once said, "Your forehead is so big that you will never run out of money, as you will always have more than enough space to rent out spots for parking!"
My sister replied back sassily, "Of course, and I will see to it that I will leave a spot for you for a fee!"
3. My classmate once remarked, "Misha, you have such a big forehead that it is a wonder you haven't been asked to play the role of the Red Queen in 'Alice in Wonderland' because you exactly look like her!"
To which I replied, "Actually I was asked. Too bad it didn't work out. But, hey! I at least got to meet Johnny Depp!"
4. I was in my physics class when this boy kept staring at me. I asked what he was looking at. He said he wasn't looking at me per se but at my big forehead. He remarked, "Your forehead is so big that I was wondering whether it was a human forehead or the moon!"
I was ready and prepared with a comeback, "Well, you know, there is a reason why NASA is interested in me!"
5. Betty one day casually remarked, "You know Stephanie, your forehead is so big that if Michaelangelo ever started painting frescoes on your forehead it would take him four years to complete it!"
Stephanie wittily countered, "Well, at least, then I would be a work of art!"
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Big Forehead Jokes, then why not take a look at British Jokes, or Blood Puns.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.