Did you know there are approximately 18,000 species of birds in the world?!
Birds are truly fascinating creatures and there's no wonder kids are enamoured by them! They’ve also inspired some pretty hilarious jokes!
1) What do you give a sick bird? Tweetment!
2) Why does a flamingo lift up one leg? Because if it lifted both legs it would fall over!
3) What do you call a funny chicken? A comedi-hen!
4) When should you buy a bird? When it goes cheep!
5) Did you hear the one about the crow and the telephone pole? He wanted to make a long-distance caw!
6) Why did the little bird get in trouble at school? Because he was caught tweeting on a test!
7) Why did the chicken cross the playground? Because it wanted to get to the other slide!
8) How did the bubblegum cross the road? On the bottom of the chicken's foot!
9) Why do hummingbirds hum? Because they don't know the words!
10) How to chickens get strong? They do eggs -ercise!
Keep scrolling for more EGG-cellent bird puns!
11) What did one egg say to another? Let’s get cracking!
12) What robs you while you're in the bathtub? A robber ducky!
13) How did the egg cross the road? It scrambled across!
14) What did the duck say when he dropped the dishes? “I hope I didn’t quack any!”
15) What birds spend all of their time on their knees? Birds of prey!
16) What do you call a very rude bird? A mockingbird bird!
17) Why do birds fly south in the winter? Because it’s too far to walk!
18) How did the bird break into the house? With a crow bar!
19) What did the maple tree say to the woodpecker? Leaf me alone!
20) What do you get if you kiss a bird? A peck on the cheek!
21) What is a bird's favourite game? Beakaboo!
22) What do you call a sick eagle? ill eagle!
23) What kind of bird doesn’t need a comb? A bald eagle!
24) Why do ducks fly south for winter? Because it’s too far to waddle!
25) What do owls sing when it’s raining? Too wet to woo!
Knock Knock Jokes
Let’s finish off with some knock knock jokes that will have the kids laughing out loud!
26) Knock, knock
Oh, I didn’t know there was an owl in there!
27) Knock, knock
Toucan play that game!
28) Knock, knock
Baby owl who?
Baby owl see you later, maybe i wont!
29) Knock, knock
Early bird catches the worm!
30) Knock, knock
Don’t call me cuckoo!
31) Knock, knock
Owl always love you!
An outdoor pursuits person at heart, raised in the East Midlands countryside, Sarah now lives in Surrey with her two daughters aged 3 and 9. She loves to travel and spend her days outdoors finding new and exciting places to explore with her girls. If she’s not outdoors then you’ll likely find her at home baking, crafting, gardening as well as exercising to keep fit.