Many boaters would love to hear boating jokes and ferry jokes and have a fun time laughing.
Sailing on a boat enjoying some ship ride jokes and nautical jokes is quite a great way to pass the time, especially if you relate to sailing humor. Boats and ships are always about adventures and going to the horizon.
Are you ready for the wave of funny boat jokes that are coming in your way? If the beauty of the seashore and beaches are something which you like the most, then these boat and ship jokes will definitely bring smile and laughter to your face! Here, we present to you the list of funny sailboat jokes, ship jokes, yachting jokes, hilarious motor boat joke, and more that will make you crackle with laughter.
Get ready for the nautical ride with these below-mentioned nautical one-liners and jokes that are shore to steer nautical humor and sailor humor inside you and will leave you in a laughing spree on the seashore!
Funny Jokes About Boats
Boating is fun with friends and family. And what's even more fun are these funny boat jokes that will make you break into a wave of laughter. We present to you the list of such hilarious and some funny boating jokes that will make you giggle for hours.
1. Where do the sick boats go for checkups? To the doc.
2. Where did Bugs Bunny decide to park his boat? At the 'What's-up dock!'
3. What kind of vegetable is not allowed on ships? Leeks.
4. Where did the flying boat land? At the air-port.
5. What was the name of the dentist's office, which got opened on a boat? The tooth ferry.
6. What was the discount rate at the boat store? A two-for-one sail.
7. Why did the students go on the boat? To get their scholar-ship!
8. How was the boat turned into a party boat? Through pier pressure.
9. How did the wedding on the boat go? They had a ferry-tale ending!
10. Why did the dolphin chase the boat? To find its porpoise!
11. What was the name of the boat filled with football players? Sportsman-ship.
12. How do you get a good deal on the boat? When there is a sail on it.
13. How to make a boat feel healthy? Just give it some vitamin sea.
14. What is the name of the boat that is famous among people? Relation-ship.
15. What was the name of the pirate that did not fear the tides? Johnny Depth.
16. What was the name of the optometrist who came on the boat? A see captain.
17. What happened when the boat carrying red paint crashed against the boat carrying blue paint? The crew got marooned.
18. What kind of music do fishermen love to listen to on their boat? Pond-tunes.
19. What is the most crowded and caring boat called? A friend-ship.
20. What does BOAT stand for? Break out another thousand.
Hilarious Sailing Jokes
Sailing on a boat, yacht, or ship is always a great experience to have and also helps to calm your soul. And after a good sunset on the water, a good laugh makes the day even more cheerful. Here, we present to you the list of some hilarious jokes on sailing that will make you chuckle.
21. How was the sailing business going on in the boat? The sails were going through the roof!
22. What is the name of the boat made of stones? A hard-ship.
23. Why did the sailor suddenly jump into the sea? To test the water.
24. Why could not the sailors play the game of cards? Because the captain was standing on the deck.
25. Why were the ship owners so sad about buying the new ship? Because it coasta-plenty to them!
26. Why are boats not weirded out by another boat and their activities? Because they respect whatever floats each other's boats.
27. What is the name of the fastest sailboat in the world? Usain Boat.
28. Where do the most deadly creatures like zombies go for sailing? To the Dead Sea.
29. Which music band is not allowed to perform on a navy boat? Maroon 5.
30. What kind of detergent do sailors use the most? Tide.
31. What is the name of the sail that has only two corners? "I do not have a clew!"
32. What is so fascinating about the iceberg named Bluetooth? Any ship that will go near it will sync!
33. Which movie do sailors like to watch the most? The Codfather.
34. Why did the sailor fall sick after looking at his boating test score? Because he got C-sick.
35. How were the goods transported through the ship? With the help of car-go.
36. What music system did the sailors use the most? A boat player!
37. What do the sailors use to clean their noses when they have a cold? Anchor-chiefs!
38. How many sailors does it take to change a lightbulb? None, because there is no right size available onboard, and the marine store doesn't carry that brand, and moreover, the mail-order has them on back-order.
Funny Cruising Jokes
Cruising is considered one of the lavish activities and involves a lot of fun! Jokes on a cruise ship and a motorboat joke will definitely leave you lost at sea with great laughter. Here, we present to you the list of hilarious and funny jokes on cruising that will make everyone laugh out loud.
39. How much did it cost a pirate for the piercing of his ear? A buck an ear.
40. What do you call a ship that blinks a lot? A lighthouse.
41. What do you call a person specialized in boat chemistry? Salter White.
42. From where did Captain Hook buy his hook? At a second-hand store.
43. What happened to the Spanish guy who was on a cruise ship? He got lost at 'Si.'
44. Why was 'Pirates of the Caribbean' not allowed to play on the cruise? Because of censor-ship!
45. How do sailors greet each other on the cruise? They start waving.
46. What did the captain tell the passengers on the boat? "It's going to be a cruizy ride!"
47. What did the boat say to the other boat? "Can I get a free pass on row-mance?"
48. Who got a free movie ticket pass on the cruise ship? Tom Cruise.
49. What is the name of the most joyful ship? The laughter-ship.
50. Why are pirates so bad at learning alphabets? Because they always get stuck at C.
51. What does Captain Jack Sparrow usually cook? Pyrex of the Caribbean.
52. What do you call a boat with AI? Row-bot.
53. What was the sailor getting ready to do? To warship!
54. What activity do zombies like to do on a cruise ship? They like to shuffle-board!
55. What was the sailor worried about this time? To not go overboard.
56. What ship is most like by all the vampires? Blood vessel.
57. Why was the kid so happy about dreaming of sailing in a sea full of soda? Because it was just a Fanta-sea.
58. Why did the sailor fall asleep? Because he went for snore-kling!
59. Why did the laughter-ship sink very often? Because the anchor took a break!
Funny Quotes About Boats
If your humor matches boating humor, then these boat humor based quotes will definitely tickle your funny bones! Use these boat quotes when you're out at sea, and the next thing you will find is everyone laughing and giggling. Here, we present to you the list of such funny boat quotes that will make you go on a laughter wave. You can even use them as social media captions for a day on the water.
60. Yeah, buoy, let's sail!
61. Find your flow and row, row, row.
62. Literally sailing into the sunset, and how?
63. Sea ya later.
64. I'm sorry, but this boat is knot for sail.
65. What's up dock?
66. Felt wavy. Might as well seas the day!
67. Having yachts of fun!
68. Ferry impressive!
69. It's time to sail-abrate good times, come on!
70. Let's fish upon a star.
71. Worry less and paddle more.
72. Thanks for making sure we do not sink.
73. You know I was mermaid to be in the sea!
74. Where there is a wave, there is a way.
75. Forever in need of some vitamin sea.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of jokes that are family and kid-friendly, as well as lots of jokes and puns to enjoy together! If you liked our suggestions for boat jokes, then why not take a look at our list of the Water Jokes, or for something different, take a look at these funny Fishing Jokes that will get the whole family laughing.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.