While camping, the main purpose is to 'seek enjoyment' therefore entertaining yourself and your children is always high priority.
So, why not tell each other the best camping puns you can think of. We've got plenty of hilarious examples that are sure to keep the family enjoying in-tents bouts of laughter.
Eating meals at the campfire is a huge tradition within the camping community so whether you're doing that, hiking, stargazing or simply relaxing, these are really good puns that the entire family will love.
These camping puns all about campfires are perfect to tell your kids when enjoying an evening in the outdoors.
1. To start a camp fire, all you need to do is rub two sticks together that are exactly the same. Then you'll have a match.
2. I slept like a log last night, and then woke up on the camp fire.
3. My mum loved the camp fire, she gave it glowing reviews.
4. I collected some wood to go on the campfire and when I took a stick from a beaver he said "It was nice gnawing you."
5. I saw a campfire trying to access the internet the other day, I guess it was logging in.
6. I decided to look for campfire wood a good distance away from my tent, I wanted to branch out.
7. Try not to step too close to the campfire, the heat can get in tents.
8. The campfire decided to find love, so it went to a matchmaker.
9. My maths teacher had a really difficult time lighting her campfire. The arithma-sticks just wouldn't catch alight.
These funny tent camping puns are some of the best jokes to share with your children, and will have the entire family rolling around.
10. When the Llama asked his cousin if he wanted to go camping, he replied "Alpaca tent."
11. Camping is my favourite hobby, but it's not for everyone. It's really in-tents.
12. I went to buy a tent from the camping store but the pegs were on the top shelf. The stakes were too high.
13. The number one rule of camping is that you can't run. You can only ran, because it's past tents.
14. If you get cold when camping, it's recommended to stand in your corner of your tent for a while. They're usually around 90 degrees!
15. I wanted to buy a camouflage tent, but I couldn't see any.
16. Whenever I go camping with my family, it gets really in-tents.
17. I invited my mum camping with me because she needed to relax, she really was too tents!
18. The last time I went camping, the wind blew my tent away. We're not in canvas anymore.
19. We used to have trouble setting up camp, now we bring a baseball player along with us. So he can pitch the tent.
20. My family always bring board games when we go camping. Our Monopoly games are in-tents.
If your kids are nervous about the types of animals they'll see when camping, these funny camping puns about animals will be sure to drive their fears away.
21. At our local aquarium, you can get in for nothing if you're camping in the area or dressed as a dolphin. So for all in-tents and porpoises, it's free!
22. A group of grizzlies sat around telling each other jokes. It was a bearel of laughs.
23. On my first camping trip, I asked my dad for a gummy bear. And he brought me a grizzly with no teeth!
24. The elephant forgot to pack his suitcase when he went camping, but it's okay, he already had a trunk.
25. My grizzly loves going for naps in his sleeping bag, he says he feels like a bearrito.
26. The frog tried to go hiking during his camping trip, but he kept tripping over. I guess that was because he has his open toad shoes on.
27. Spiders love to go camping, especially when they get to go fly fishing.
28. While camping I learned that it's really rare for ants to get sick, because they have little anty-bodies.
29. When I was camping, I ran into a bear in the woods. He told me it was going to rain tonight. When I asked why he looked so sad he said 'I hate to be the bear of bad news".
Camping Activity Puns
There are so many activities you can do while camping, like stargazing or fishing. Even hiking! These puns about camping activities are a barrel of laughs.
30. I learned that it was important to keep your money safe when camping, so I opened an account with the river bank.
31. Mummies can't go camping, they're too afraid to unwind.
32. My dad's sleeping bag got stretched out, I guess he slept too long.
33. The gingerbread man took his friend named bread camping, but all he did was loaf around.
34. Bikes don't often go camping, they're usually too tired.
35. Always remember if you want to go paddling on the lake you must bring a jacket, because you cant have your kayak and heat it too.
36. The last forest I went camping in had loads of dogwood trees, I could tell by the bark.
37. My friends like to play board games when we go camping, but it can get really in-tents.
38. My friend went diving and came back to the campsite with a blush on his face. He said he saw the lakes bottom.
39. I can't take my dad camping anymore, he tends to s'more.
40. I decided to look at the constellations while I was camping. It was in-tents stargazing.
Natalie has lived in London her whole life. Growing up her favourite days were the ones she got to spend exploring the halls of the Natural History Museum or running around pretending to be Peter Pan in the Diana Memorial Playground. Nowadays, however, she’d be more likely seen reading, listening to her favourite music, or hunting for special gems in the countless secondhand bookshops across the city.