How much do you know about the sweet universe of scrumptious confectionery?
Would you be able to recognize the contrast between a small bunch of M&Ms and a bowl loaded up with Smarties or Minstrels? Would you be able to reveal an aerated chocolate treat from another with only one look, or choose a solitary bit of Quality Street chocolate from a heap of Cadbury Roses?
On the off chance that you see yourself as a genuine sweet tooth, why not demonstrate your insight with this test? Indeed, nearly everybody loves eating sweets, yet how well do you know your candies? There are some obscure realities about desserts, and we have a put together this quiz all about some of those realities to test your knowledge about them. For example, did you know that American chocolate is much lighter and sweeter than chocolate found and made elsewhere in the world? With some easy and some difficult candy trivia questions, this quiz will truly test sweet tooths across the globe. Read on to take up the challenge and answer these Candy questions trivia, or for more, check out our American trivia and animal trivia to keep quizzing.
Candy Trivia Questions On Facts About Sweets
Here's some amazing candy trivia packed full of fun facts about candy for sweet tooths around the world! How many will you get right? Ready, set go!
1. Question: In M&M candies, what color did the blue replace in 1995?
2. Question: According to its advert, which candy bar is "fluffy, not stuffy"?
Answer: 3 Musketeers.
3. Question: Which candy bar is described as "packed with peanuts"?
4. Question: For which candy in the '40s was Little Orphan Annie, a spokesperson?
Answer: Kraft Caramel
5. Question: Which candy bar was "a joy to eat"?
Answer: Almond Joy.
6. Question: Which candy company introduced the Symphony Bar in 1998?
7. Question: In which year were the first candy bars sold in baseball parks?
8. Question: Which candy company is the largest producer of chocolate in the United States?
Answer: Hershey Foods Corporation.
9. Question: What candy bar was named after a family's horse?
10. Question: Which candy bar has the same name as our galaxy?
Answer: Milky Way.
Random Candy Facts For Kids Trivia
Kids love candy, but how much do they really know about it? Find out who is the true candy expert with these candy questions for kids!
11. Question: What red and white striped candy is a popular Christmas favorite?
Answer: Candy cane.
12. Question: On which holiday do people sometimes give chocolate hearts to each other?
Answer: Valentine's Day.
13. Question: During what holiday is candy corn typically eaten?
14. Question: Which candy sucker can you wear on your finger?
Answer: Ring Pop.
15. Question: Which type of candy is often found in a pack of baseball cards?
Answer: Bubble gum.
16. Question: Which candy comes in refillable dispensers with characters on top?
17. Question: Which was the first candy bar to combine chocolate with crisped rice?
Answer: Nestle Crunch.
18. Question: What were the four original flavors of Life Savers as introduced in 1921?
Answer: Grape, orange, lemon and lime.
19. Question: Who created the first mass produced candy bar?
Answer: John Cadbury.
20. Question: How many chocolate and candy items are produced in the United States each year?
Answer: More than seven billion.
Candy Trivia Questions And Answers
A candy bar, be it Mars Bars, Cadburys, or Nestle, is a perfect present for every candy lover! Get to know more about different types of candy and candy companies from our candy trivia below. How many will you, and your friends and family manage to get right?
21. Question: As of 2014, how many official flavors of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are there?
22. Question: What are the two main ingredients of a Mallo Cup?
Answer: Marshmallow and chocolate.
23. Question: What does NECCO stand for?
Answer: New England Confectionery Company.
24. Question: What's in the center of a Ferrero Rocher candy?
Answer: A whole hazelnut.
25. Question: Which is the most desirable candy to find in your trick or treat bag according to a 2016 poll?
Answer: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
26. Question: Which Mars Inc. treat advertises itself as a "chocolate caramel cookie bar"?
27. Question: Which candy bar originally came in three pieces and had three different flavors?
Answer: 3 Musketeers.
28. Question: Which candy is extremely sour?
29. Question: Which band's name was taken from a candy bar?
Answer: Squirrel Nut Zippers.
30. Question: In which year did Fizzies come out on the market?
31. Question: Which candy bar was originally named Kandy Kake?
Answer: Baby Ruth.
Candy Slogans Trivia
If you look at a popular candy list, how many slogans can you name of the different famous candies? Test your knowledge with these candy slogan trivia questions. You might even spot the slogan of your favorite candy company in there!
32. Question: Complete this candy slogan, "There is no wrong way to eat a...".
33. Question: What candy was this slogan made for, "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't"?
Answer: Almond Joy and Mounds.
34. Question: Complete this candy slogan, "Hungry? Why Wait? Grab a...".
35. Question: What candy was this slogan made for, "Isn't Life Juicy"?
36. Question: The following slogan was made for which type of candy bar, "The Great American Chocolate Bar"?
Answer: Hershey bars.
37. Question: What candy was this slogan made for, "Get the sensation"?
Answer: York Peppermint Patty.
38. Question: What candy has the slogan, "It melts in your mouth, not in your hands."?
39. Question: Which candy bar makes you "feel like a nut"?
Answer: Almond Joy.
40. Question: Which candy's slogan is "Makes Mouths Happy"?
41. Question: What candy's motto is "Taste The Rainbow"?
All About Candy Facts And Trivia
Colorful candy bars bring a smile to everyone's face! Go ahead and take our candy quiz and test your knowledge all about candies! You could even play these candy trivia games with your kids for a Halloween candy trivia night!
42. Question: What was Snickers previously known as in the UK?
43. Question: What does M&M stand for?
Answer: Mars and Murrie.
44. Question: Milk chocolate was invented in which country?
45. Question: What happens when you drop a Refresher in a bottle of lemonade?
Answer: It fizzes up everywhere.
46. Question: What is Willy Wonka the owner of?
Answer: A chocolate factory.
47. Question: What is Winnie the Pooh's favorite sweet treat?
48. Question: In 'Charlie And The Chocolate Factory', which chocolate bar gives Charlie the golden ticket?
Answer: Wonka's Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight.
49. Question: Which type of chocolate is the healthiest: milk, white or dark?
Answer: Dark chocolate.
50. Question: Which type of chocolate was Nestlé the first to manufacture back in 1930?
Answer: White chocolate.
Interesting Facts About Candy Bars
It's not just kids that tend to have a sweet tooth, all things considered, candy is an ideal treat for all the family. Do you have a most loved treat, or is there one sweet that you adored as a youngster and haven't found in years? Get your taste buds tingling by taking our sweet candy tests here! What could be better than a list of candy bar trivia questions?
51. Question: What was the profession of the inventor of candy floss?
Answer: A dentist!
52. Question: How many pounds of chocolate is eaten in the USA every year?
Answer: 2.8 billion pounds.
53. Question: The lollipop was invented in 1908 by George Wilson. What inspired its name?
Answer: A racehorse called Lolly Pop.
54. Question: At what temperature does chocolate melt?
Answer: 93 degrees Fahrenheit.
55. Question: Which traditional sweet flavoring really took off after it was presented to Queen Victoria on a trip to Yorkshire in 1851?
56. Question: Before the invention of a sweet type, this word was mainly used as a way of describing something that had been 'fitted together clumsily' or 'a mistake'. While it is still occasionally used as such, it is now the name of which popular sweet?
57. Question: Which traditional sweet is most often associated with the television series 'Doctor Who'?
Answer: Jelly Babies.
58. Question: What chocolate bar was advertised as during World War II as giving wartime volunteers "two hours of endurance capacity"?
Answer: Chocolate Crisp.
59. Question: What was the original name for Starbursts?
Answer: Opal Fruits.
60. Question: How long is a gummy bear?
Answer: Two centimeters.
61. Question: Where did Haribo sweets originate from?
62. Question: What was the most popular candy in 1962?
Answer: Lemon Heads.
63. Question: What is currently the best selling candy in the US?
64. Question: Can you name the best selling candy in the world right now?
65. Question: What was the most popular candy in the late '60s?
Answer: Charms Blow Pops.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly trivia for everyone to enjoy! If you like our suggestions for candy trivia: 60 tasty questions to test your sweet toothed friends, then why not take a look at some more trivia, with our birthday trivia questions and cartoon trivia?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.