Cardinals mostly symbolize devotion and determination; it is the visitor from heaven.
“Cardinals appear when angels are near,” as Victoria McGovern said, the Cardinals are platonic, a precious message God sends to the world. The Cardinals are the messengers of God, for those who hope and seek blessings for their ailing souls.
The Cardinal represents beauty in the dark times, hope in the sorrow, and renewal in the harsh winter. It is said that if you see a cardinal bird, it symbolizes your deceased loved ones are watching out for you. Here are the best Cardinal quotes that are sent from heaven for you to read. If you like these Cardinal quotes, do not forget to check out our bird quotes and heaven quotes as well.
Inspirational Cardinal Quotes About Loved Ones
Many people believe that a Cardinal is a messenger from god. Beautiful cardinal quotes are regarded as inspirational by all those who love to live life. Here are the most inspirational Cardinal quotes for you to cherish along with Cardinal bird quotes.
1. “Every time I see a cardinal, I know my grandmother is with me. This regal, red bird was Grandma's favorite.”
- Kris Carr.
2. “I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than to teach ten thousand stars how not to dance.”
- E. E. cummings.
3. “The Cardinal is at his wit's end - it is true that he had not far to go.”
- Lord Byron.
4. "A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."
- Maya Angelou.
5. “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul And sings the tunes without the words And never stops at all.”
- Emily Dickinson.
6. “Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?”
- Rose F. Kennedy.
7. “Some believe that the bird is their loved one, returning for a visit; others see the cardinal as a reminder of their dear departed one.”
- Urns Northwest.
8. “May you come to find comfort in and remember- cardinals appear when angels are near. So go now, sit outside and drink your tea. Keep a lookout for the little red bird – it is there, your loved ones will be.”
- Victoria McGovern.
9. “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
- Reinhold Nizbuler.
10. “When a cardinal appears in your yard, it’s a visitor from heaven.”
11. “As we grow our faith, we wait in silence. As we listen for His voice, we have hope that He will speak. It may not be a loud boom or thunder, but a soft whisper. He may use a song, a butterfly, a sermon, a stranger, or even a red cardinal, but there is hope that God will come through for us.”
- Dana Arcuri, 'Sacred Wandering: Growing Your Faith In The Dark'.
12. “When you are lost or feeling down. Don’t despair, just look around. God made me red so you would see. I still exist outside your memory. I make my visits in bright daylight. You will hear my song on a distant flight. My cardinal song is a call to you. To tell you that I miss you too. I am everywhere and finally free. Like love, you cannot touch or see. You will see me in the trees and skies. I didn’t leave, love never dies.”
- Elle Bee.
13. "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge."
- Psalm 91:4.
Inspirational Cardinal Quotes On Sympathy
Many followers believe that a cardinal appears as a visitor from heaven. Check out some of the most amazing quotes on the Cardinals to give you inspiration, hope, and courage to sympathize with the loss of a loved one. Since these quotes are messages of sympathy, many do not have known sources. If you know their origin, please let us know.
14. "When God sends a cardinal, it's a visitor from heaven."
15. "Cardinals appear when loved ones are near."
16. "I saw a Cardinal in my tree,
The bright red color so beautiful to see.
Thoughts of loved ones brought a smile to my face,
As I watched it flitter about with grace.
Visitors from Heaven they are said to be,
I feel blessed that you came to visit me."
17. "Cardinal reminds us that no matter what time of the day or year it is, there is always the opportunity to recognize the importance of our life purpose."
18. "A cardinal lives in a tree of hope and love. He is the guardian of all our wishes and dreams."
Meaningful Quotes Around Cardinals
Cardinals resemble varied meanings in different cultures around the world. Here are some of the most meaningful quotes and messages around cardinals and what a cardinal can mean to us.
19. “Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith in God.”
- Cardinal Cottage.
20. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."
- Reinhold Niebuhr.
21. “Find hope in the darkest of days, and focus on the brightest.”
- Dalai Lama.
22. “It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.”
- Chuck Palahniuk.
23. “Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight.”
- Marcus Aurelius.
24. “In dream and in love there are no impossibilities.”
- Janos Amay.
25. “Blessed are those who mourn; for they shall be comforted.”
- Mathew 5:4.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Cardinal quotes, then why not take a look at Flamingo quotes, or God's love quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.