Values quotes reflect on the different core values that are generally accepted in our society.
Such core values may include passion, loyalty, honesty, dependability, efficiency, and optimism, among others. Core values form a part of the fundamental beliefs and principles of an individual or an organization.
Core values help people to distinguish between good and evil or right and wrong. They also serve as guiding principles for organizations in their journey to achieve their goals and targets. There are many different core values but what you choose will eventually dictate your thoughts, habits, actions, and the way you live your life. Here you'll find some good, positive quotes on values and morals.
If you like this content, do check out our humility quotes and Zig Ziglar motivational quotes.
Core Values Of Life Quotes
Here we have one of the best inspirational collections of values quotes that you'll absolutely love.
1. "The secret to achieving inner peace lies in understanding our inner core values – those things in our lives that are most important to us – and then seeing that they are reflected in the daily events of our lives."
-Hyrum W. Smith.
2. "Your personal core values define who you are, and a company's core values ultimately define the company's character and brand."
3. "My definition of success: When your core values and self-concept are in harmony with your daily actions and behaviors."
4. "At all costs we must re-establish faith in spiritual values. We must worship something beyond ourselves, lest we destroy ourselves."
5. "Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil."
6. "Effectiveness without values is a tool without a purpose."
-Edward de Bono
7. "If you don't stick to your values when they are being tested, they're not values, they're hobbies."
8. "Your values create your internal compass that can navigate how you make decisions in your life."
-Roy T. Bennett.
9. "I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me those are traditional values."
10. "Focus on making choices to lead your life that aligns with your core values in the most purposeful way possible."
-Roy T. Bennett.
11. "Your core values are the deeply held beliefs that authentically describe your soul."
-John C. Maxwell.
Insightful Quotes About Values And Morals
If inspirational value of life and morality quotes are what you're looking for, here are some wise value quotes by famous personalities.
12. "A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury."
-John Stuart Mill.
13. "Immorality, no less than morality, has at all times found support in religion."
14. "This is my doctrine: Give every other human being every right you claim for yourself."
15. "A quiet conscience makes one strong."
16. "There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
-Dalai Lama XIV.
17. "It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit."
18. "It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
19. "The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame."
20. "Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners."
21. "So far, about morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after."
22. "It is not the level of prosperity that makes for happiness but the kinship of heart to heart and the way we look at the world."
23. "We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles."
24. "It is possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly."
25. "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won."
26. "Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground."
27. "There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth."
28. "Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something."
-Henry David Thoreau.
Inspirational Values Quotes
Get inspired to revisit your ethics and principles with these good positive quotes on values and value of life.
29. "The ultimate value of life depends upon awareness and the power of contemplation rather than upon mere survival."
30. "The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth."
31. "When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future."
32. "Maturity is achieved when a person postpones immediate pleasures for long-term values."
-Joshua L. Liebman.
33. "The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become."
34. "Anything that changes your values changes your behavior."
35. "Sometimes it is better to lose and do the right thing than to win and do the wrong thing."
36. "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor."
37. "Good moral values are mostly molded from a place where love, faith, and hope exist."
-Arsenio V. Manalo Jr.
38. "There are some values that you should never compromise on to stay true to yourself; you should be brave to stand up for what you truly believe in even if you stand alone."
-Roy T. Bennett.
39. "Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny."
40. "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower.
41. "When values, thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and character is strengthened."
-John C. Maxwell.
42. "A highly developed values system is like a compass. It serves as a guide to point you in the right direction when you are lost."
- Idowu Koyenikan.
43. "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
44. "Our value is the sum of our values."
45. "When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier."
-Roy E. Disney.
46. "Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values."
47. "I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for values quotes then why not take a look at [cheesy inspirational quotes], or [life is what you make it quotes]?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.