Corny love quotes are the ones that help you express what love is and how magnificently it is impacting your life.
Everything seems beautiful when you and your partner stay together, spend time and share a bond. Cheesy love quotes can make the day of the person you love in your life.
These little things are something that can help you get through difficult times together. These cheesy love quotes are what you need to show some affection and shower someone special with love and care. We have listed below the famous quotes by personalities and writers such as Kristen Proby, Hellen Keller and Alfred Tennyson. If you look for something like a long cheesy love that brings a Ryan Gosling-like smile to your face, then these quotes, love-based messages can make one's day.
Corny I Love You Quotes
A person can feel good with the gestures you show. The list of little love quotes can make your loved one's day. Here are some good corny love quotes; share a laugh with your special someone.
1. "Falling in love is a narcissistic endeavor. You play the role of lover, and you find someone to act it out on."
- Ryan Gosling.
2. "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
- Matt Trevitz.
3. "There are seven billion smiles in this world, and yours is my favorite."
– Kristen Proby, 'Easy Charm'.
4. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
– Audrey Hepburn.
5. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
– Dr. Seuss.
6. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
– Helen Keller.
7. "If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything."
– Marilyn Monroe.
8. "Tis better to have loved and lost. Than never to have loved at all."
– Alfred Tennyson, 'In Memoriam A.H.H.'.
9. "Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn't show up on x-rays but you know it's there."
- George Burns, 'Gracie/Caeser Spec Ed'.
10. "He makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July!"
- Darla, 'The Little Rascals'.
11. "I'm afraid once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron."
- Lorelai Gilmore, 'Gilmore Girls'.
12. "To live without loving is to not really live."
13. "I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner."
- Audrey Hepburn.
14. " I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong."
15. "Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you."
– Tom Freston.
16. "Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold."
- Zelda Fitzgerald.
17. "Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods."
18. "Love is a thing that is full of cares and fears."
Cute Corny Love Quotes
Most writers, poets, or singers have spoken about love in different forms. The love quotes noted below can convey the place and worth of your special someone in your life.
19. "You make me smile, you make me laugh, you are the one who cheers me up. When I am down you pick me up and when I frown you turn it upside down."
- Sarahi Gonzalez.
20. "My creed is love and you are its only tenet."
- John Keats, 'To Fanny Brawne'.
21. "Love is too strong a word to say it too early, but it has too beautiful a meaning to say it too late."
22. "I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."
– Leo Christopher.
23. "When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again."
- Albert Einstein.
24. "Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."
– Mother Teresa.
25. "Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary."
- Crystal Woods.
26. "I finally understood what true love meant. Love meant, that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."
- Nicholas Sparks, 'Dear John'.
27. "When we're falling in love or out of it, that's when we most need a song that says how we feel. Yeah, I write a lot of songs about boys. And I'm very happy to do that."
- Taylor Swift.
28. "Love someone so much that you can live a long lovely life in her loving love."
- Debasish Mridha.
Corny Love Quotes For Him
Express your heart out to your partner with love quotes. These quotes will make them feel more loved and better on low days.
29. "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home."
- Stephanie Perkins, 'Anna, And The French Kiss'.
30. "Let's commit the perfect crime . I'll steal you're heart. And you steal mine."
31. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."
- Sarah Dessen, 'The Truth About Forever'.
32. "I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be."
- Charles Dickens, 'Great Expectations'.
33. "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
- Friedrich Nietzsche.
34. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
– Angelita Lim.
Cheesy Love Quotes
These cheesy love quotes capture the beautiful meaning of love and the beautiful connection the heart holds in someone's life.
35. "With our love, we could save the world."
- George Harrison.
36. "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind."
- William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.
37. "If I can be with you in my dreams, I would sleep forever."
- Joekidia Raynet.
38. "Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive."
39. "I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
– Pablo Neruda, 'I Do Not Love You'.
40. "Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God can't help but smile on it."
- Josh Billings.
41. "Multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about."
- Anthony Hopkins, 'Meet Joe Black'.
42. "It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect as long as they are perfect for each other."
- Robin Williams, 'Good Will Hunting'.
43. "Happiness is anyone and anything at all, that's loved by you."
- Charles M. Schulz.
44. "Love has no age, no limit; and no death."
- John Galsworthy.
45. "Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being."
- Tyler Knott Gregson.
46. "Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
- Otomo No Yakamochi.
47. "So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you."
- Paulo Coelho, 'The Alchemist'.
48. "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me."
-Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
49. "Cause I know there is strength in the differences between us and I know there is comfort where we overlap."
-Ani DiFranco, 'Overlap'.
50. "Love me and the world is mine."
51. "They say that Disney World is the happiest place on earth. Obviously they've never been in your arms."
52. "Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
– James Baldwin.
53. "The Love Path is the way of genuine love. It is our map to building a healthy life of romantic attachment."
- Joe Beam.
54. "Because of the cheesy love story of Pocahontas and John Smith, it is easy to discount this movie as pure Disney fluff."
- Eric Burnett.
55. "I define love thus: the will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another's spiritual growth."
- M. Scott Peck, 'The Road Less Traveled'.
56. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."
- David Viscott.
57. "Romantic love is not only a necessary illusion, it is a desirable deception. Naturally, if we enter that illusion without an imagination for poetry and music, we may literally play the fool as love buffets us; but if we appreciate its theatrics, we could be profoundly deepened by it... It is one of the most powerful and most effective forms of soul-making."
- Thomas Moore.
58. "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
- Sam Keen.
59. "In real love, you want the other person's good. In romantic love, you want the other person."
- Margaret Anderson.
60. "Oh, the days dwindle down
To a precious few...
And these few precious days
I'll spend with you."
- Maxwell Anderson, 'September Song'.
61. "Let us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a patient etherized upon a table."
- T. S. Eliot, 'The Lovesong Of Alfred J. Prufrock'.
Here at Kidadl, we have listed below quotes for all romantic couples to enjoy their time! If you liked our suggestions for corny love quotes, then why not take a look at Christian quotes about love and [sarcastic love quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.