Everybody loves jokes and everybody love cows so they are an unstoppable duo.
Cow puns are endless amounts of fun and are enjoyable for everyone. You can make any situation better with one of these brilliant and genius cow puns.
These cow jokes are guaranteed to make your family giggle at the dinner table so we won't try to pull the 'bull' over your eyes. You didn't know how much you needed to hear these so whack out your dairy puns or crack a few jokes about cows now - they a-graze-ing!
Knock Knock Jokes
These jokes will certainly win you the title of the funny cow in your household! We all love a knock-knock joke these ones are even better because they are all about cows! We think you will find them udderly brilliant.
1) Knock, Knock
Interrupting cow.... [interrupts] MOOOOOO
2) Knock, Knock
Cow says who?
No, Cow says moo!
3) Knock, Knock
Cow much longer will it take to open the door?!
These cute one-liners take no time at all to tell. Show off with you cows jokes to the family or any house guests! They will be absolutely blown a-Hay with your puns. Well, what are you waiting for? A 'bull' moon?
4) What do cows listen to at parties? Moo-sic
5) What did the cow say to the other cow on the hill? I'm udder-neath you.
6) What do you call two ducks and a cow? Quackers and milk.
7) Why was the Cow afraid? because he was a Cow-herd.
8) What did the cow say to the calf who wouldn't go to bed? It's 'pasture' bedtime.
9) Why were the two bulls ignoring each other? They had a lot of beef.
10) Why don't cows understand what you say? because it goes in one ear and comes out the udder!
11) Where did the bull lose all his money? At the cow-sino
12) How did the farmer find his lost cow? He tractor down.
13) What's a cow's favourite sci-fi TV show? Dr Moo!
14) What do you call a cow who does magic? Moo-dini
15) Why did the cow cross the road? To get to the udder side!
16) Why do cows wear bells? Their horns don't work.
17) Why did the cow jump over the moon? To get to the milky way!
18) Why did the farmer lose the race? He fell at the curdle.
19) What do you call a sleeping bull? A bull-dozer.
20) Why did the cow get a massage? To re-hoove-inate
You can always find a time to whip out one of your cow puns. Simply pull your carton out of the fridge and you're raring to go! There is absolutely no point crying over spilt milk so you might as well cheer everyone up with these hilarious puns!
21) This milk is udderly delicious.
22) I think I'm having de ja moo!
23) The milk's gone bad - it's enough to milk you sick.
24) It is no cow-incidence that milk makes you stronger.
25) How dair-y steal my milk!
26) I can't drink milk; I 'lactose' enzymes needed to digest it.
27) Not liking milk is a cream against nature!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.