Music soothes every living creature, from a brooding old man to an enthusiastic little kid.
Drummers are indeed impeccable musicians who add many beats to our lives. Music adds so much to our lives, whether through a band or a solo live performance.
A drummer produces musical notes using drums. And it is said that to have a great band, you first need to have really good drummers. One can say drummers are the heartbeat of a band, and they are also the most difficult ones to work with. That's why they're always the punchline of jokes created by other musicians. Some drummers indulge in self-deprecating humor to lighten up the mood, which is one reason why drummer jokes are so funny.
Here we have some fresh jokes that have been crafted precisely to make you chuckle. We have curated this list of jokes about drummers, including the most famous drummers of all time. There are so many drummers in the world it would be impossible to count each single one, but Bill Bruford, Max Weinberg, Mike Portnoy, Buddy Rich, Hal Blaine, Keith Moon, John Bonham, Bernard Purdie, Neil Peart, and Ginger Baker are some of the most famous drummers of all time. With advancements in technology, many drummers and musicians have started using a drum machine to imitate drum kits and various other percussion instruments.
Now let's bang the drums and trip to the beat, for we will read some drummer jokes and funny sayings about drummers. There's plenty of jokes to leave you giggling. Get ready for this list of interesting jokes, and make sure you have a striking sense drumming coming from within. Let's hope that these drummer jokes are your forte, and you can crack this family-friendly list of one-liners and funny percussion jokes effortlessly in front of your friends or family. Drum Roll, Please!
Funniest Drummer Jokes
These jokes on drummers are the best in their niche. So, grab your funniest drummer friend to relate to these funny sayings about drummers infused with drummer humor. Soon enough, you'll learn how to groove to the beats of your own laughter. Here's a list of some funny drummer jokes.
1. What would you call a drummer who loves boxing? A beat-boxer.
2. How do you recognize a drummer at your door? The knocking speeds up.
3. Why can a drummer never be late? Because he always beats the clock.
4. What would a drummer's favorite chapter of Algebra be? Log-rhythms.
5. What would happen if a drummer lost one of his drumsticks? He would skip a heartbeat.
6. What is a drummer's favorite food for dinner? Drumsticks.
7. What would happen if a drummer hit a man? Percussion.
8. How would a drummer address his daughters? Anna one, Anna Two.
9. Who is the wealthiest drummer of all time? Buddy Rich.
10. What would you call a drummer who keeps procrastinating? An expert in beating around the bush.
11. Why is it so difficult to defeat a drummer in billiards? Because they are hard to beat.
12. How many drummers does it take to screw a light bulb? Five, one to screw and the others to watch and say, "Yeah, we too can do it."
13. In what band could the drummer never say no to any offers? 'Yes.'
14. What would a drummer's go-to bakery be? Ginger Baker-y.
15. What is the main distinction between a bull and a drummer? A bull knows when to quit beating.
16. Which band's drummer would not need to go to the hospital if he was injured? The Cure.
17. Which band would have drummers who have drumming coming from within? Talking Heads.
18. How is a drum solo like a sneeze? You know both are coming, but you can't stop it.
19. What would you call a drummer who lost his arms and legs in an accident? A headbanger.
20. What's the last thing a drummer says in a KFC establishment? "Would you prefer to have drumsticks with one of my songs?"
21. Why does everyone keeps saying that drummers always lose their watches? They know drummers have trouble keeping time.
22. Ever wondered what a drummer's favorite Pokemon is? Rattata.
23. Who would a drummer call if had electricity issues at his house? AC/DC.
24. Whom does a drummer listen to while stargazing? Ringo Starr.
25. Who is the favorite drummer of an Astronaut? Keith Moon.
26. At a concert, someone asked, "How late does the band play?" Someone replied, "Just, about half a beat behind the drummer."
27. What band has drummers who love growing and grooming their nails? Nine Inch Nails.
28. Did you hear about the drummer who beat around the bush? Yes, he's in treble.
29. Did you hear about the drummer who took his whole family to watch a movie about drums? They watched drum and drummer.
30. What is the main commonality between a wrestler and drummer? They both break records by beating.
31. What is the difference between a drummer and a guitar? A drummer has no strings attached.
32. What is a thing a drummer says when someone asks him about his earnings? I'm Rich, Buddy!
33. Why should a drummer know Geometry? To master his musical scales.
34. If a drummer was a producer of 'Alice in Wonderland', who would he choose as a prince? Stevie Wonder.
Musical Band Jokes
Musicians' jokes indeed set a high standard for amusing jokes. Here's a list of musical band jokes precisely organized to include some percussionist jokes and cymbal jokes. The best part is that you don't need a witty sense of humor to get them, they're all just funny.
35. Which band leads the music industry as well as the dairy industry? Cream.
36. What is the favorite band of folks in Antarctica? 5 Seconds of Summer.
37. What band would be formed if a music player is kept inside a fridge? Coldplay.
38. What band could always be acquitted of any crimes? The Police.
39. What would a criminal's favorite band be? The Temptations.
40. Which is the most ancient band of all time? Genesis.
41. Which band is the most democratic? Parliament.
42. What would a wanderer's favorite band be? The Drifters.
43. What would a band be named if the parents name it? The mamas and the papas.
44. What would a lion's favorite band be? The Animals.
45. What is the compass's favorite band? One Direction.
46. Why could no one find the composer? Because he was in Haydn.
47. What would a percussionist mention to another musician if he was drowning and didn't know how to swim? Just fake it!
48. What would be the favorite band of a butcher? Slayer.
49. Why did the police arrest the two musicians? Because they were jamming with their horns.
50. Why did the music teacher asked the students to climb up the ladder? To allow him to catch higher notes.
51. Which laptop brand will probably win all the music awards? A-Dell.
52. What would happen if a sheep, a drum, and a snake all fell together? Baaa Dum Tsss..!
53. What would the bird kingdom name their band? The Byrds.
54. Which affordable band did the magicians call to sing at their New Year's Eve? Cheap Trick.
55. What band would witches play at their Halloween Party? The Grateful Dead.
56. How many drummers does it take to bake a cake? Just one, Ginger Baker.
57. Why would 'The Eagles' fans live on the topmost floor of a building? To stay in touch with them.
58. What would a band be named if a cafe owner was a lead singer? Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
59. Did you heard the loud noises coming from the loft? It was very drum-attic.
60. How are snakes similar to music? Snakes, too, have scales.
61. What would the geographer's favorite band be? Earth Wind & Fire.
62. What would a car racer's favorite band be? The Cars.
63. Which band must have a geometry teacher as their director? Pentangle.
64. What would a band be named if they had kids as their members? Small Faces.
Interesting Drum Jokes
You need both a drum and a drummer for a great drum composition to exist and for the existence of these snare drum jokes. Enjoy this amusing list of jaw-dropping drumming jokes and call a drummer to roll over these funny drummer jokes.
65. What is the main commonality between a bird and a drummer? They both can be caught by laying a snare.
66. What is a mountain's favorite band? The Rolling Stones.
67. How is a drum solo like an earthquake? It will shake you to your core.
68. What is the difference between a drummer and a drum machine? A drum machine only gets one set of instructions.
69. What would you get if you combine a drum and a snake? A brass in the snake.
70. Why is a fantastic drum solo like a sneeze? They both make us skip a heartbeat.
71. How would a drum sound when a half-dead fish is dropped on it? It would be a dramatic drum roll.
72. What would happen if a drummer had an accident with a car full of instruments? Percussion.
73. Why are many drummers worried about getting their drums stolen? Because they took percussions.
74. Why did God send drummers? So they can beat the devils away.
75. What is the difference between a drum and a fish? You can't tuna fish.
76. Why do people call a drummer a formidable opponent? Because no other can beat them.
Music Genre Jokes
There's a great variety of music genres, so we have curated this gripping list of jokes. You only need to have basic genre knowledge of music to pull these witty jokes off. These question-answer jokes would be best in use for a fun conversation with your witty friends.
77. What is a mermaid's favorite type of music? Blues.
78. What is a kangaroo's favorite genre of music? Hip Hop.
79. What is the clown's favorite genre of music? Funk.
80. What is a spaceman's favorite sort of music? Space Rock.
81. What is Santa's favorite type of music? Wrap Music.
82. What kind of music does a jeweler listen to? Heavy Metal.
83. What do you call a musical bird? Humming Bird.
84. Which animal has the coolest taste in music? Ice bear.
85. What is a fish's favorite musical genre? Future Bass.
86. What would a scientist's favorite band be? Metallica.
87. How many drummers does it take to solve a maths problem? A one... a two.. a one, two, three, four!
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of family-friendly Jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 80+ Drummer Jokes that will get the whole band laughing, then why not take a look at 100+ Best Music Puns That Are Off The Scale or Metal Puns.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.