A big feet joke can be witty and hilarious at the same time.
Are you a fan of some clever riddles and jokes? Here are some great foot jokes that will make you smile!
Jokes have a big part to play in a person's everyday life. A funny joke can make your day much better. If you are looking for some funny broken foot jokes and broken toe jokes, you have come to the right place. This article is a great collection of funny foot jokes and smelly feet jokes that might make you popular. These include funny big feet jokes and flat feet jokes that you can crack at any time. Some of the dad jokes about feet are also extremely funny and are sure to make you laugh. These podiatry jokes and bunion jokes can also make for great foot one-liners.
They say your feet have a large network of nerve endings, that can make or break your body. This is also the reason why you feel calm after a good foot massage. An important body part like this sure deserves some attention too. Then why not crack some funny and silly jokes on it? This article has a selection of the best jokes and one-liners about toes and feet that you will find on the internet today. It also includes some jokes for people who broke their foot.
To know more such funny jokes on one's feet and toes, read on. These are sure to make people around you giggle and smirk with glee. It adds great sense of humor to your personality. Silly jokes on your feet can also make a dull day better by lightening the mood. It is also a great way to improve your child's cognitive and linguistic development. These foot jokes are great ice breakers and energizers too.
Cute Foot Jokes
If you are looking for some everyday toe and feet jokes, look no more. Here are some of the cutest foot jokes you will find on the internet today.
1. What happened when my mom asked me to change my dress? I had to put my foot down.
2. What do you call a business started by a foot? A sole proprietorship.
3. What did my brother shout when I accidentally stepped on his foot? Mitosis!
4. What do you call a foot that always loses? De-feeted.
5. Why do ducks have flat feet? To stomp out flaming ducks.
6. Why are kings always one foot tall? Because they are rulers.
7. What happens when you injure your feet? They heel on their own.
8. Which chips do your feet like the most? Dori-toes.
9. What would you need if you injured your feet in the middle of the road? A toe truck.
10. What does a toe do when it snows a lot? It goes toe-bogganing.
Amazing Foot Jokes
What better than cracking a funny joke about your feet? Read on for some of the funniest foot jokes we have for you.
11. What is an astronaut's foot called? A mistletoe.
12. Why did my brother say he was having a bad day? Because he started on the wrong foot.
13. Which philosophers in the past were obsessed with their feet? Either Sock-rates or Pla-toe.
14. What does a foot usually have for breakfast? Mushroom on toe-st.
15. What would a Japanese foot have for dinner? Shoe shi.
16. Why did one foot not get along with the other foot? Because both of them can not be right.
17. How does an astronaut cut his toenails? Eclipse it.
18. What is a ghost with a broken leg called? A hoblin goblin.
19. Why did the boy use his feet to pick up the paper that had fallen? Because his laziness was truly getting out of hand.
20. Why did the boy give up the idea of skiing last minute? Because he got cold feet.
Witty Foot Jokes
Are you on the search for some witty foot jokes that will keep you on your toes? Here are some great ones we have selected for you.
21. What would you call a pair of shoes that you love? Toe riffic.
22. Who does a dog visit when he breaks his foot? A paw diatrist.
23. What is an Italian foot's favorite dessert? Tirami shoe.
24. What does one foot say to another foot he loves? We are sole mates.
25. How do feet greet each other for the first time? They say "Nice toe meet you!".
26. Why does a podiatrist's child always become a podiatrist? The child follows the dad's footsteps.
27. Why do cows not have feet? Because they lac-toes.
28. How does a podiatrist charge his patients? By the foot.
29. What do you call a dinosaur with smelly feet? Ex stinked.
30. Who can go to sleep with shoes on their feet? A horse.
Hilarious Foot Jokes
Do you think a silly joke that you crack could brighten up your folks' days? Here we have some amazing foot jokes that will keep you laughing for hours.
31. What happens when you play the piano with your feet? You hit the footnotes.
32. Why do giraffes have long necks? Because their feet really stink.
33. How do you know when someone is in love with a runner? They are swept off their feet.
34. Why was the runner scared of living alone away from home? He was not sure if he could stand on his two feet.
35.What did the foot sing to his sister? Hey sole sister.
36.How does a frog feel when he breaks his foot? Unhoppy.
37.Why can your arm not be 12 inches long? Because that will make it a foot then.
38. What did the mother tell her child when he was climbing a tree? "If you fall and break your feet, do not coming running to me."
39.What is the foot capital of Canada? Toe ronto.
40.What does a thief wear on his feet? Sneakers.
Clever Foot Jokes
Do you believe laughter is the shortest distance between two people? These are some clever foot jokes that are sure to make your day better and brighter.
41. Which candy does a foot like the most? Men toes.
42. What does a plumber wear on his feet? Tap shoes.
43. What do you call a Spanish man who is obsessed with his feet? Rober-toe.
44. What do your feet do when they have to capture a memorable moment? They click a pho-toe.
45. What did the innovator do when he created a new type of socks? He created a pro-toe-type.
46. Which chips do your feet probably love the most? Chee-toes.
47. What did the foot say when he won the race? He said "I toe-tally nailed it!".
48. What do you call a penguin who cannot dance? Unhappy feet.
49. What do you call a dinosaur with a sore foot? Ankle-is-sore-us.
50. How do you think your feet communicate with each other? Using walkie talkies.
Fun Foot Jokes
Are you looking for some fun foot jokes to play around with? Read on for some witty and fun foot jokes.
51. What do you call a man who does not have straight toes? Curl-i-toe.
52. What do you call a cow without toes? Lack-toes intolerant.
53. What do you say when a foot dies? "May his sole rest in peace!"
54. What do you call a man who has been stung on his foot by a bee? Toby.
55. Why do feet like taking ballet classes? It keeps them on their toes.
56. What do frogs wear on their feet? Open toad sandals.
57. Which chocolate do your feet probably like the most? Toe-blerone.
58. What do toes say to each other at the end of the day? They say "See you toe-morrow!".
59. Why do feet like ketchup so much? Because ketchup is made of toma-toes.
60. Why did the child have such big feet? He says it runs in his family.
61. What do peanuts wear on their feet? Cash-shoes.
62. What does the foot call his mom's brother? Ankle.
63. What does the foot call his sister's daughter? Knees.
64. What happened when the two feet were supposed to go on a date? One of them stood the other up.
65. What do you call a sandwich which you can only bend down and eat? A below-knee sandwich.
Long Story-Based Broke Your Feet Joke
Here is a funny and long broke your feet joke which will detail an interesting answer to the question "How did you break your foot?"
66. One day, a man came to see a doctor about his broken feet and asked for help. He told the doctor to listen to his thigh. The doctor went closer and heard the thigh saying, "I really need 15 dollars, doc." The doctor was dumbfounded. The man told him to listen to his knees. The doctor heard, "Just 10 dollars would do." Then, the man told the doctor to listen to his ankle. The ankle said, "I need 5 dollars, please." The doctor said, "I really can't help you. It's beyond my expertise. It seems your leg is broke in three places!"
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.