Friday is one of the most awaited days of the week.
Want to try out something new this Friday night? How about reading the funniest Friday jokes and sharing them with friends!
Friday should be treated like a superhero in disguise that saves us from work. Whenever we go to school or the office every Friday, we know that tomorrow we do not have to set the alarm and wake up early. It is one of the moments we look forward to, even from Monday itself. And yet it never gets old. Fridays feel very personal to each and every working person. Most of us have our entire weekend planned out by Friday afternoon itself. After studying so hard and finishing all the hard homework during the week, sometimes the only motivation is that you get two days off. Fridays are actually more awaited than the weekends itself!
Friday afternoon can bring out the lazy qualities in a person and Friday nights bring out the most fun side of people. People are so excited about it that they can stop themselves from posting about it on their social media. People celebrate their Friday nights differently. Some go out for dinner and movies. Some people like going to parties, some of them like to hang out with a couple of friends they have been wanting to meet. A few of them go on a short trip and many of them stay back home just enjoying their time relaxing. But the only thing common between all these people is that they have been waiting for it with great intensity. The only thing that can be more fun than Fridays is sharing some funny jokes and puns about Friday. Now jokes about Friday and Friday one-liners can be of many types. So sit back and read this one article that covers every Friday joke and laugh at the jokes for days to come.
Black Friday Jokes
Being thankful for what you have on Thanksgiving is cool until Black Friday drops. People end up buying the things they would not use in a million years just because they buy them for a bargain price. But they are not completely at fault. Some shops offer unbelievable deals that we simply cannot turn down. The only way to get over the guilt of spending half of the salary is to joke about it. We can offer you a list of good jokes to compliment it. Hope you like our deal!
1. How do you make a profit on Black Friday? By completely ignoring the celebration.
2. What comes after Black Friday? Broke Saturday.
3. Where does a nerdy person spend their Black Friday? Geology museum because they get great shales there.
4. Where can you get 100% off on everything on Black Friday? At home by not going out.
5. What did the horse get for Black Friday? A Macintosh.
6. What was on the specials on Black Friday? Leftovers from Thanksgiving Thursday.
7. When do rich people celebrate Black Friday? Every day.
8. Why was the customer unhappy with the vacuum he brought on black Friday sales? It sucked.
9. Why should one visit a tire shop on Black Friday? They will have a blowout.
10. Why was the boat shop owner happy on Black Friday? It was the most successful sail of that year.
Friday The 13th Jokes
There are hundreds of superstitions regarding Friday the 13th. While most of them are absolutely hilarious, some of them are really scary. We personally believe in one superstition. Reading some really funny jokes about something you are scared of can make you less scared of that particular thing. So here are some funny Friday puns and jokes related to Friday the 13th.
11. What kind of beans do Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th prefer? Human beans.
12. What kind of dessert goes best with the theme of Friday the 13th? I scream.
13. What is the best thing to avoid on Friday the 13th? Superstitions.
14. What do you call people who were born on Friday the 13th? By their names.
15. Do you think Friday the 13th is scary? No, but Fri 10, maybe.
16. Who can profit a lot on Friday the 13th? Tailors because they know a lot of superstitchens.
17. What happens to black cats on Friday the 13th? They have a lot of hiccups.
18. What should have been the name of the sequel of Friday the 13th? Saturday the 14th.
19. What’s scarier than Friday the 13th? Mondays.
20. Why did I come back from the office early? Because it was Friday De somber the 13th.
21. What type of pasta is favorable on Friday the 13th? Fettuccini Afraid-o.
Amazing Friday Jokes
A few corny Friday jokes can keep your boredom during the week away. A joke about Friday can have many variations like funny Friday jokes for work, funny weekend jokes, lazy Friday morning jokes, and the list keeps going. Whatever the jokes of the day may be, every joke on Friday brings the weekend vibes back to life. While reading the jokes we live through the moments and that is what makes them so relatable. We have prepared such a list of is it Friday yet jokes for you to enjoy.
22. Why did Friday go to visit a doctor? He was week.
23. What is Daniel Defoe's favorite day of the week? Friday.
24. Where can you have a Fry-day every day? In Grease.
25. What do you call a Friday that is not serious about anything in life? Casual Friday.
26. What did a worker say to another worker who was not feeling like working on a Friday? "Just a few more hours of work left, weekend make it!"
27. What is faster than the Flash? Friday nights.
28. What do you call the day when you have to submit a huge assignment that you have not even started? Frightay.
29. Why couldn't Friday lift the heavy weights? Because it was a weak day.
30. What did a worker tell his co-worker when the long and busy week was about to end? "Fri-nally."
31. What would a tired person do if Friday night was a person? Hug it and never let it go.
32. Why was the hospital empty? Because it is a feel-good Friday.
33. What is the greatest gift Friday can give? Weekend vibes.
34. Why was the student so happy to go back home from school? Because it was Friyay.
35. What should you do when life gives you lemons? Ask for more Friday nights instead.
36. What does an employee look forward to on Friday nights? The next Friday night.
37. What is the only thing better than a Friday night? A Monday holiday.
38. What is Friday’s favorite day? Friday. It's just that good of a day.
39. Why was everybody so worried about Friday? Because it was Fatal Friday.
40. What is the thing that almost sounds unreal but is actually very real? Boring Friday.
41. Where should a cow go on a Friday night after work? Mooooooooovies.
42. What did John Wicks’ enemy tell him on Friday? “Be careful, Wicks going to end soon”.
43. Where can you find a computer on Friday night? At the disc-o.
44. Why could I not attend my friend's dumplings party on Saturday morning? Because I had to wok on Friday night.
45. What do you call it when you have a good philosophical conversation with your friends on a Friday afternoon over a fast-food meal? A deep fry-day.
46. What do you call it when you have to finish your homework on a Friday? A cryday night.
47. What goes by slower than a boring movie? Friday afternoon.
48. What fun activity did the student do after finishing school on Friday? He went home.
49. What does it mean when you arrived late at work for the fifth time in a week? It means that is a Friday.
50. What does Friday smell like? Weekends.
51. What does God gift to hardworking people? Fridays.
52. How long is Monday from Friday night? Five minutes.
53. What can absolutely ruin your Fridays? Realizing it is Thursday.
54. When can Sunday feel like a Friday? When you have a weekend job.
55. When can Monday feel better than a Friday? It can't.
Good Friday Jokes
Good Friday is probably the only Friday we are not so excited about. It holds a lot of sentiments for a lot of people. But the only thing that can make the day are some light-hearted jokes about the day, so take a look below.
56. What is an egg’s least favorite holiday? Good fry-day.
57. What do you call a hilarious joke on Friday? A Good Friday joke.
58. Is Good Friday a sad day? Yes, but the next day's a Sadderday.
59. Why did my dad not go to work on Good Friday? Because it was a holy-day.
60. Where does Christmas come before Good Friday and Easter? In a dictionary.
61. How does Good Friday end? With a 'y'.
62. What should you do on Good Friday if you want to eat a lot on Easter? Egg-cersise.
63. What did I say to my friend who asked me if I know the best Friday jokes? I told her that I only know Good Friday jokes.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly Jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Friday jokes then why not take a look at Monday jokes, or New Year jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.