Image © Unsplash.
Any parent will know that fruit is great for many reasons. Not only is it an important part of our diet, but it is also a healthy snack that most kids actually love!
But we bet you didn't know just how funny it can be as well! With orange jokes, one liners about fruit and juicy berry puns these funny fruit jokes for kids have the whole family in bits.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away but one of these apple puns will have him coming back for more!
1) What's worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half a worm!
2) How do you make an apple turnover? You push it down the hill!
3) What do you call an apple that plays the trumpet? A tooty fruity!
4) Why don't robots like apples? They're androids!
5) Why did the worm leave the apple? Because Noah said to travel in pairs!
6) Why is it so difficult to work at an apple pie factory? They have such a high turnover rate!
7) What do you get when you put an iPhone in a blender? Apple juice!
8) What do you get when you cross apple pie with a Christmas tree? Pineapple pie!
9) Why did the apple pie cross the road? It saw a fork up ahead!
10) Why did the apple pie go to the dentist! Because it needed a filling!
These funny fruit puns will squeeze your heart!
11) Why did the man get fired from the orange juice factory? He just couldn't concentrate!
12) Last night I dreamt I was swimming in an ocean of orange lemonade, it was a Fanta-sea!
13) Why are oranges the fastest fruit? They never run out of juice!
14) I just found out I'm colourblind... That diagnosis came completely out of the orange!
15) I've got a great idea for an orange peeling machine, I hope it bears fruit!
16) Orange is a great fruit, it's citrically acclaimed!
17) Why do oranges wear sun cream? Because their skin peels!
18) How many marmalade sandwiches did Paddington Bear eat? None, he's already stuffed!
19) What kind of monkey doesn't eat bananas? An orangutan!
20) Why do oranges do so well in school? They concentrate!
Kids will love these berry funny strawberry puns and fruit one liners!
21) What do you call a bunch of strawberries playing instruments together? A jam session!
22) Which fruit always feels sad? A blue-berry!
23) Why can't you make a crumble with 3.14 blackberries? Because that would be a pie!
24) How do you fix a broken berry? With a strawberry patch!
25) A lorry full of berries crashed on the motorway, it's created a huge jam!
26) What's a scarecrow's favourite fruit! Straw-berries!
27) I went to the doctor because I had a strawberry growing out of my ear, he gave me some cream for it!
28) How did the fruit basket get across the lake? They took the straw-ferry!
29) What was Prince's favourite dessert? Raspberry sorbet!
30) Why are grapes always so unhappy, they've got nothing to wine about!
Any one of these lemon and lime puns will make even the most sour of people smile!
31) What do you give a sick lemon? Lemon-Aid!
32) What do you call a cat who eats lemons? A sourpuss!
33) Where do baby citrus fruits go to learn? A lemon tree school!
34) What do you get when you cross a German with a lemon? Sauerkraut!
35) Lemons and limes fight all the time, they are bitter rivals!
36) I went to the shop today to get lemons and limes but they didn't have any. It was a fruitless trip!
37) What did the lemon say to the lime? Sour you doing?!
38) Why did the lemon cross the road? He wanted to play squash!
39) Why did the lemon go to the doctor? He was feeling sour!
40) What does a lemon say when it wants a hug? Give us a squeeze!
Apricot, Nectarine And Peach Jokes
All peach fans will love these pit-iful jokes about fruit!
41) Where do baby apes go to sleep? In an apricot!
42) What is Dracula's favourite fruit? Neck-tarines!
43) What do you call the time in-between eating a load of peaches? A pit stop!
44) Did you hear about the fruit that gave people a warm fuzzy feeling? It was a real peach!
45) What pie did the scientists use for their experiment? A peach tree dish!
46) Why were the chefs shaving peaches? Because they needed nectarines for the recipe!
47) Why was the peach late to work? He had to make a pit stop on the way!
48) What did the pitted fruit say when he got in a fight? You want a peach of me?!
49) What do you call a piece of art made by a fruit? A masterpeach!
50) What did the fruit say when he was surprised for his birthday? Wow... I'm s-peach-less!
Here today gone tomato, these next five kids jokes about fruit are super funny!
51) What did the daddy tomato say when his child was falling behind on their walk? Ketchup!
52) Why did the tomato go to the ball with a prune? Because he couldn't find a date!
53) How do you fix a broken tomato? Use tomato paste!
54) Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad!
55) What did the fruit say to his valentine? I love you from my head tomato!
Tropical Fruit Jokes
Any tropical fruit fan will love these juicy exotic fruit and watermelon jokes.
56) A guy kept trying to sell me tropical fruit. I told him mango!
57) What did the watermelon say to the cantaloupe? You're one in a melon!
58) You may think I'm crazy for eating ham and pineapple sandwiches but hey, that's just Hawaii roll!
59) What do you call a snake made out of pineapple? Ananas-conda!
60) Why did the cantaloupe jump into the swimming pool? He wanted to be a watermelon!
Fruit Knock Knock Jokes
These kinds of fruit puns will make your day much sweeter!
61) Knock knock.
Figs the doorbell, it's broken!
62) Knock knock.
Olive you. Do you love me too?
63) Knock knock.
Orange you going to let me in?
64) Knock knock.
Orange you glad to see me?
65) Knock knock.
Bean a while since I've seen you!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.