Wind illustrates various attributes such as power and strength, which majorly demonstrates the strength of nature.
The wind is the spirit and the core component that subsets life and breath. A windy day has a lot to offer, apart from strength, the wind is associated with freshness and refreshment.
Winds carry a lot of strength and brutality with them. It symbolizes the power to overcome obstacles and indicates the life of the universe. Life is a mix of various seasons that teach different lessons and so windy days teach us to carry on in every storm and to keep going which somehow is a lesson applicable throughout the year. Here is a list of quotes about going where the wind blows, funny wind in your hair quotes, and inspirational wind in your hair quotes to help you find a little inspiration and open windows of strength and power to withstand every upcoming obstacle.
Here is a compilation of wind quotes that will allow you to withstand every obstacle with tenacity and strength. Read these great quotes about the wind below.
1. "Follow your heart wherever it takes you. Nobody knows where the wind blows. No one can say."
- Mario Frangoulis, 'Follow Your Heart'.
2. "Hang on to your hat. Hang on to your hope. And wind the clock, for tomorrow is another day."
- E. B. White.
3. "Breathless, we flung us on a windy hill, Laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass."
- Rupert Brooke, 'The Hill'.
4. "Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor."
- Nhat Hanh, Twitter post.
5. "No one but Night, with tears on her dark face, watches beside me in this windy place."
- Edna St. Vincent Millay.
6. "There are many winds... but the solid mountain of our true nature stays where it's always been."
7. "The winds that never moderation knew, Afraid to blow too much, too faintly blew; Or out of breath with joy, could not enlarge Their straighten'd lungs or conscious of their charge."
- John Dryden, 'Astraea Redux'.
8. "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."
- Ashley Smith.
Inspirational Quotes About Wind Chimes
Wind chimes and their pleasant tinkling sound illustrates kindness and positivity. These wind quotes on wind chimes are filled with power, positivity, and beauty.
9. "The ability to know that your perceptions are accurate has to happen without others' validation. Intuition is not the result of diet, rituals, or wind chimes."
- Caroline Myss, 'Invisible Acts Of Power'.
10. "Words want to find chimes with each other, things want to connect."
- Paul Muldoon.
11. "Consider the sea's listless chime: Time's self it is, made audible."
- Dante Alighieri, 'The Sea Limits'.
12. "The voice so sweet, the words so fair, As some soft chime had stroked the air; And though the sound had parted thence, Still left an echo in the sense."
- Ben Jonson, 'The Mind'.
13. "And then music. Wind chimes. And the sound of someone playing a violin. A fiddle. Or maybe just the music of a little dragon's wings. Maybe."
- Christopher Golden, 'Strangewood'.
14. "Her laughter sounded like April showers, like whispered secrets, like glass wind-chimes."
- Rebecca McNutt, 'Shadowed Skies'.
Wind Hair Quotes
Here are some quotes that will help you reminisce about the best windy days with beautiful flowy hairs.
15. "Happiness comes the way the wind blows."
- Mikhail Lermontov, 'A Hero Of Our Time'.
16. "I want to live a passionate life. I always want to feel the wind in my hair."
- Dave Gorman.
17. "A hot wind was blowing around my head, the strands of my hair lifting and swirling in it, like ink spilled in water."
- Margaret Atwood, 'The Blind Assassin'.
18. "A cool breeze stirred my hair at that moment, as the night wind began to come down from the hills, but it felt like a breath from another world."
- Francis Marion, 'For The Blood Is The Life And Other Stories'.
19. "You curl your hair and paint your face. Not I: I am curled by the wind, painted by the sun."
- Julia de Burgos.
20. "And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."
- Khalil Gibran, 'The Prophet'.
21. "Wind is the most skilled hairdresser! Find a windy weather and let your hair be shaped creatively!"
- Mehmet Murat Ildan.
22. "I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair."
- Evel Knievel.
Funny Quotes About Wind
Winds are a great source of inspiration and apart from that they are also a great source of humor and puns so here are some humorous wind puns and quotes to help you have a burst of hearty laughter.
23. "The wind is us it gathers and remembers all our voices, then sends them talking and telling through the leaves and the fields."
- Truman Capote.
24. "The wind whispered secrets in its own incomprehensible language."
- Tracy Rees, 'Amy Snow'.
25. "Wind is what happens when air falls in love with itself."
- Barry Webster, 'The Lava In My Bones'.
26. "The wind plays its own music."
- Bert McCoy.
27. "A great wind is blowing, and that gives you either imagination or a headache."
- Catherine The Great.
28. "Wind is the sacred music of the leaves; wherever and whenever the wind blows, over there leaves start their holy dancing frantically!"
- Mehmet Murat Ildan.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for quotes about wind, then why not take a look at [quotes about vacation], or video game quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.