If you are looking for some good garden puns, then this article is all for you.
Whether you have enough space or not, every garden lover deserves a garden to exercise his green fingers. Every morning, working with blooming flowers and charming orchards is a pure blessing!
We understand your love for gardening and have listed some best jokes about gardening. A gardening pun can really brighten up your garden. A cactus, a lily, a tree, thyme, every herb, and shrub merge together and creates a lush garden for you to enjoy. You can share a few of your happy moments with these garden puns.
Funny Gardening Puns
Puns regarding vegetables and fruits are very amusing. Here are the most hilarious puns to become a cool person with green fingers. Just read these puns aloud and impress your friends with your gardening humor.
1. The easiest way to make a pumpkin pie is just divide the pumpkin's circumference by its diameter.
2. I did not like gardening at first but when I planted a few seeds, they grew on me.
3. It's so cold out there, should we just turnip the heat.
4. The next good thing for a gardener after gardening is to Netflix and dill.
5. A gardener's favorite novel is 'War and Peas'.
6. One gardener asks the other, "botany new plants?"
7. When the young gardener was slacking on his work, the elder gardener said: "You need mow-tivation to cut the grass in the garden, my little cute bud-dy."
8. If worms take over the world, then it will be called global worming.
9. When the gardener wanted to relax, his neighbor started to party. The gardener shouted, "I just need some peas and quiet."
10. When the sad gardener came to the garden party, he kaled the fun vibes.
11. Your garden might have spies in it. The potatoes with eyes and the corns with ears.
Puns About Gardening
If you are wondering to say some funny things to a gardener then this list is only for you. Also, there are some good and hilarious puns you must say to a garden lover.
12. The gardener left his new job as his celery was too low.
13. Hulk is the best garden keeper because he's got a green thumb.
14. Only thyme can tell whether the garden plants will grow, or not.
15. When the gardener wanted to grow edible fungi, he brought a small plot of land and said, "I don't want mushroom for this."
16. The beans said to the pea "We have to stay gnome in this pandemic."
17. A gardener's favorite rock song is "Sweet Chive o' Mine".
18. When the gardener saw the young boy crying, he went to him with a flower and said, "Thistle help."
19. Gardeners plant bulbs to help worms to find their way through the garden.
20. Someone keeps adding soil to my garden. The plot thickens...
21. At first, gardening was so hard that I used to soil myself.
22. The gardening insurance company called themselves "The Oopsie Daisies."
23. There's no vegetables in the psychiatric hospital garden, it's full of nuts.
24. It takes a lot of thyme to grow a good herb garden.
25. When I first started gardening and planted the first plant, an elder neighbor gave me some sage advice.
26. The garden lover cracked a joke but nobody laughed as it was too corny.
27. Not a single plant laughed at the soil's joke because it had no humus.
28. A DJ can lower the acid levels in the soil by dropping the base.
29. When a tree betrays the soil it is called a tree-son.
30. Spring has arrived and I am so excited that I wet my plants.
A friend of nature deserves a great smile. You can make greeting cards based on gardening puns too. You can even try to make these plant puns into plant jokes.
31. And at last, he gathered the cabbage and proposed to his crush, "Aloe you vera much".
32. The momma tomato told her child, "I love you from my head tomatoes."
33. Hey leafy partner, Lettuce be together forever.
34. The gardener tried to grow lettuce in a hot and dry season. He was taking a leaf of faith.
Funny Flower Puns
If you are looking for some good lawn puns, then this list is all for you. Just go through these little funny garden puns and make yourself pretty much giggle!
35. If a flower does not bloom, it is a bud omen.
36. The thing that is common in both a flower and the letter 'A' is that they have B's coming after them.
37. The aliens landed in a garden and said to the owner, "take me to your weeder".
38. Gardeners would use flowerpoint to create their presentations.
39. A gardener whistles by using his tulips.
40. One flower bud asks another, "Hey bud-dy, how's it growing?"
41. The first question a flower therapist asks her patients is "Are you feeling bouquet?"
42. Flowers can talk because they got tulips.
43. The botanist always talks to the flowers and motivates them to grow by saying, "I be-leaf in you".
44. The eldest of all the flowers is the poppy.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly puns for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 35+ Gardening puns for people with green fingers then why not take a look at rain jokes, or for something different take a look at Spiderman jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.