Geometry is undoubtedly an acutely adorable subject to study in the field of mathematics.
Geometry jokes and riddles shouldn't always have to be a problem just because they are mathematical. All you need to do is look at them from a different angle and they will have you doubling with laughter.
While punny jokes related to any field of education might sound corny most of the time, it is a great way to get people interested in studying particularly difficult subjects like math. Puns and riddles are very interesting and engaging especially in any educational setting when it comes to learning. Punny educational humor helps to get students more interested in the subject thereby improving their overall performance and quality of learning in the long run.
A good number of people will have the opinion that math isn’t always their most loved subject to study because it keeps throwing challenging problems in their way to solve. Therefore, to make studying math fun, and also to actually help learn concepts from math lessons, to have pun with it is the best solution. Laughter is a great teacher after all, especially if you are a math teacher with difficult students and are looking for some innovative puns to help you students retain their lessons. You could also take a look at history jokes and computer jokes for similar punny content.
This is where math puns come in handy. If you are running around in circles looking for some funny geometry jokes, math jokes, shape jokes like triangle jokes and circle jokes as well as angle jokes, look no further. This list will solve all your problems.
Funny Geometry Jokes
Here is a list of the best Geometry related math humor that will crack you up.
1. I am suspicious of my math teacher who had a piece of graph paper. I have a feeling that he must be plotting something.
2. A mathematician farmer usually plow his fields with a pro-tractor.
3. A math teacher’s favorite kind of tree, is Geometry.
4. Parallel lines have so much in common, but it is sad that they will never meet each other.
5. More than one L makes a parallel.
6. The geometry teacher did not come to school today. I heard she sprained her angle.
7. I hate having arguments with a 90° angle. It is always right.
10. Obtuse triangles always upset because they are never right.
11. Geometry teachers love decorating their floors with area rugs!
12. In winter after a snowfall, mathematicians usually love to make snow angles!
13. The mathematician spilled all of his food in the oven because the instructions read, "Put it in the oven at 180°."
14. The math class went on for way too long because the teacher kept going off on a tangent.
15. The geometry teacher went to the gym because everyone told him he was getting out of shape.
16. The old geome-tree was up-root-ed. It was the after-math of the storm.
17. The Geome-tree is a very unique plant species. It has a square root.
18. A geometry teacher's favorite dessert to eat is a pi.
19. Geometry teachers love to bake as well. To them, it is as easy as pi.
20. The math teacher had to pi the price by getting suspended after he had scolded the innocent student.
21. A Mexican geometry teacher's favorite type of food is a Pi-ella.
22. When the circle surprised his wife by booking dinner reservations, she exclaimed, "I'll be radian twenty minutes!"
23. When two circles meet, they greet each other by saying "Tau are you?"
24. The most adorable angle amongst all other angles is an a-cute angle.
25. The geometry teacher won the teachers' race in the sport's competition. He has twinkle taus.
26. When the geometry teacher could not find a solution to the sum, it turned out to be a mammath problem.
27. I love Geometry so much, I practice sums every day. I count get enough of it.
28. When I told my teacher that I was unable to solve the Geometry problem, he told me to try solving it from a different angle.
29. All the Math teachers usually visit the school counteen when they need a bite.
30. My Geometry teacher always brings the best math books to class. Today he had the latest addition.
31. Due to my obsessively acute geometry addiction, I always end up being less than right.
32. I wear glasses to every geometry class because it helps with my di-vision.
33. I never should have split the two best friends in class. It was a bad division.
34. A Geometry teacher's favorite book to read is 'Measure for Measure.'
35. My teacher scolded me in math class today because I refused to play by the rulers.
36. Unlucky triangles are usually the ones born under a bad sine.
37. When the triangles tried to explain themselves, the police said, "I've sine enough."
38. Triangles who are very lucky have their guardian angles watching over them.
39. When the students were driving the geometry teacher crazy, he exasperatedly shouted, "Cut me sum slack!"
40. When the geometry teacher gets angry, don't do anything to invite her math.
41. I was initially very bad at geometry, but I was able to pass the subject against all the adds.
42. When a Geometry teacher leaves for home, he usually bids everyone goodpi.
43. Before math tests, the nerds in the school can be heard saying, "I am all fired up and radii to go."
44. A Geometry teacher's favorite ride at the amusement park is the Rulercoaster.
45. A Geometry teacher's favorite navigation device is a compass.
46. The Geometry teacher had never donated any money to charity. Turns out, he was very measurely.
Geometry Puns On Shapes
Geometry is all about shapes, it'd be pretty hard to keep puns out of them then. Here's a list of some geometry puns on shapes:
47. An over-educated circle has 360°!
48. The triangle hates talking to the circle because his conversations are pointless.
49. A type of shape that waits inside a Starbucks is called a line.
50. To boost up a nervous circle's confidence, you should tell him, "The only thing you should sphere is sphere itself."
51. When they could not find the shape named Polly, someone cried out in frustration, "Where has Polygon?"
52. When the triangle saw the 3D triangle, it told him, "I have got a cone to pick with you."
53. The mother Triangle was pacing back and forth when her son missed curfew, she was cone-cerned for him.
54. When the shapes went to the Geometry party, the DJ shouted into the mike, "Let me hear you make sum noise!"
55. A respected circle is called Sir Cumference.
56. The shapes were great players in the field, which is why they always won fair and square.
57. The circle did not want to watch horror movies at night. It was afraid that it would get very squared.
58. When the circle told another circle a secret, she said, "Don't worry. My ellipse are sealed."
Here at Kidadl, we have collated together lots of great family-friendly puns for everyone! If you liked our suggestions for geometry puns then why not take a look at music jokes, or for something different take a look at Disney jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.