Women are powerful forces and have amazing abilities and capabilities.
As Hillary Clinton says, “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” A girl boss is a confident and courageous woman who works for her ambitions to take her business to great heights. In life, and social media, girlboss quotes are inspirational and serve as great motivation for you to learn, dream, love, create, and look for inspiration. In this list you'll find some girl boss lady quotes, boss babe quotes, girl boss quotes (lawyers), and girl boss quotes (sparkle captions) to help you achieve your goal or goals.
That does not necessarily mean she has to have her own business, as she can work hard in any office or in the corporate world. She has big dreams and is ready to work hard for them. Read along to find boss girl quotes to inspire your glow up.
Inspirational Girl Boss Quotes For Girls
Girl boss is a woman who knows her worth and has an equal balance between her work and personal life. Read along to find amazing girl boss quotes for some hardcore female inspiration along with powerful girl boss quotes.
1. “I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.”
- Serena Williams.
2. “When she is mad; even the demons run for cover…”
- Jordan Sarah Weatherhead.
3. “Act like a lady, think Like a boss.”
- Keita B.
4. “Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.”
- Nicki Minaj.
5. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
- A.A. Milne.
6. “If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.”
- Susan Fales Hill.
7. “I wear a lot of pink cos’ seeing pink activates endorphins and energizes my creativity. It is a color of femininity and fierceness.”
- Janna Cachola.
8. “Remember the ‘L’ in Solution comes before “U” so Listen first before U speak. Lead with love and lead by listening.”
- Janna Cachola.
9. “Don’t call me lucky. Call me a badass.”
- Shonda Rhimes.
10. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door”.
- Kyle Chandler.
11. “The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.”
- Jim Carrey.
12. “If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.”
- Dolly Parton.
13. “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.”
14. “A true diva is graceful and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.”
15. “When they go low, we go high.”
- Michelle Obama.
16. “I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”
- Charlotte Bronte.
17. “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”
- Mary Shelly.
18. “Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. Maybe many of us won’t be here to greet her, but on a quiet day, if I listen very carefully, I can hear her breathing.”
- Arundhati Roy.
19. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.”
- Michelle Obama.
20. “If one man can destroy everything, why can’t one girl change it?”
- Malala Yousafzai.
21. “You can be an absolute woman and also be smart and tough and not lose your femininity.”
- Priyanka Chopra.
Inspirational Girl Boss Quotes
Girl bosses juggle between work and home, and find inspiration to keep things going. Hard work girl boss quotes are a source of inspiration from aspiring women professionals. Read along to find some inspiring business girl boss quotes which double up as motivational girl boss quotes.
22. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” - Oprah Winfrey.
23. “If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.” - Jen Welter.
24. “Abandon anything about your life and habits that might be holding you back. Learn to create your own opportunities. Know that there is no finish line; fortune favors action. Race balls-out toward the extraordinary life that you’ve always dreamed of, or still haven’t had time to dream up. And prepare to have a hell of a lot of fun along the way.”
- Sophia Amoruso.
25. “Show up in every single moment like you’re meant to be there.”
- Marie Forleo.
26. “My best successes came on the heels of failures.”
- Barbara Corcoran.
27. “Say yes, and you’ll figure it out later.”
- Tina Fey.
28“A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.”
- Melinda Gates.
29. “Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.”
- Katia Beauchamp.
30. “You might never fail on the scale I did, but some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.”
- J.K. Rowling.
31. “The power lunch is no longer just for men. We all deserve a seat at the table.”
- Whitney Wolfe Herd.
32. “I never really like to see myself as the queen. I’m not playing queen, I don’t want to be the queen. I’m the boss. I’m the mother, I’m the boss, I’m in charge of my decisions with my team. I try to make the best of myself, to accomplish something, to always put the bar as high as I can.”
- Celine Dion.
33. “Define success in your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.”
- Anne Sweeney.
34. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.”
- Sara Blakely.
35. “The idea that a woman can be as powerful as a man is something that our society can’t deal with. But I am as powerful as a man and it drives them crazy.”
- Alexandria Ocasio.
36. “Believe that there are no limitations, no barriers to your success — you will be empowered and you will achieve.”
- Ursula Burns.
37. “Being the boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so.”
- Robert Frost.
38. “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.”
- Ginni Rometty.
39. “Success if often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”
- Coco Chanel.
40. “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.”
- Regina Brett.
41. “Gotta move different when you want different.”
42. “I’m not bossy, I just know what you should be doing.”
- James Andreson.
Motivational Quotes From Girl Boss
Need some motivation to get out of bed on a Monday after a relaxing weekend? Read on to find some Monday girl boss quotes for an inspirational work week along with girl boss quotes for boss day.
43. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, but what you do consistently.”
- Marie Forleo.
44. “The key to success is to start before you are ready.”
- Marie Forleo.
45. “Coffee in one hand, confidence in the other.”
46. “Visualize your highest self, then start showing up as her.”
47. “There are secret opportunities hidden inside every failure.”
- Sophia Amoruso.
48. “Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing.”
- Harriet Braiker.
49. “The only way to support a revolution is to make your own.”
- Sophia Amoruso.
50. “If you are giving a lot of value, if you are making an impact in people’s lives, it will be reflected in your bank account.”
- Millie Leung.
51. “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It is time to take ownership in our success.”
- Tory Burch.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for best Girl Boss quotes, then why not take a look at quotes about youth or activism quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.