A cool nickname is a way of your friends telling you how much they love you or what you mean to them.
In today's society, to have a nickname is almost a requirement. And if you are very active in the online world, especially video games, then you may realize that without a nickname, you might not be as important as you thought.
Badass nicknames are a way to raise your status in the gaming community. In the gaming world, a badass nickname also creates a mystery and helps your opponent keep it guessing who they lost to.
So, if you are looking for some cool gaming and friendly nicknames, then check out this article. So keep on reading and happy nicknaming! You can also check out our cutest nicknames for kids and cool nicknames for boys articles.
Badass Nicknames For Guys
If you are looking for badass nicknames for guys then we are sure that this list just what you need. We compiled some popular nicknames for boys. You can also use some of these names from the list as cool nicknames for your baby boy.
1. Aspect: a nickname for a fun-loving guy.
2. Axe Man: for a guy who has a good physique, or who uses too much deodorant!
3. Basilisk: for guys who like to gossip.
4. Big Spender: for a guy who spends too much money.
5. Big Papa: for a guy who always behaves like a boss.
6. Bowser: for a guy who loves eating. This is also one of the most cool gaming names.
7. Bruise: for having lots of bruises on his body, one of the perfect nicknames for people who always fall over.
8. Bullet: for a guy who's fast as a bullet.
9. Bullet Proof: for a guy who always has a backup plan.
10. Caltrop: for a guy who is fond of cars.
11. Cobra: for a guy who loves snakes.
12. Colt: for a guy who is fond of horses.
13. Craniax: for a health-conscious guy.
14. Crusher: for a guy who always has a crush.
15. Eliminator: for a guy who eliminates things easily.
16. Frenzy: for a guy who's constantly losing his mind.
17. Grip: a boy name having many friends.
18. Hitter: for a guy who is amazing at basketball.
19. Hurricane: one of the best names for people who are messing.
20. Indominus: for a guy who always makes the plans.
21. Iron Heart: for a kind hearted guy.
22. Ironsides: for a guy who loves ironing clothes.
23. Jaguar: for a guy who loves their black Jaguar car.
24. Javelin: a nickname for a guy who's super speedy.
25. Kafka: a shy guy.
26. Kevlar: for a strong guy friend who loves going to the gym.
27. Killer: for a guy who is good looking.
28. Knuckles: for a guy always in a happy mood.
29. Kraken: for a guy who always makes funny faces.
30. Leon: a boy name who loves noodles.
31. Leviathan: for a guy who loves traveling.
32. Lightning: for a guy who work really fast.
33. Lynch: for a guy who hesitates in everything.
34. Manic: for a guy who always panics in every situation.
35. Masher: a guy names who loves squash.
36. Maximus: for a guy who lives near riverside.
37. Minotaur: for a guy who is fond of stars.
38. Mothman: a guy name who loves carrots.
39. Napoleon: for a guy who lives with his parents.
40. Obliterator: for an over-friendly guy.
41. Panther: for a guy who loves wild animals.
42. Rage: for a guy fighting over small things.
43. Ram: for a spiritual guy.
44. Ranger: for a boy who is loves long walks.
45. Stacks: for a guy who loves to show off their money.
46. Reaper: for a guy who is a good rapper.
47. Sabotage: for a guy who is always in a jolly mood.
48. Savage: a badass name for a savage guy.
49. Sting: for a guy who often visits the temple.
50. Thor: name for a guy who is a big fan of Thor.
Badass Nicknames For Girls
Choosing a badass girl names requires you to be very careful. We hope we've made it a bit easier to pick the coolest names that people will love with our list. They'll actually want you to use these names!
51. Aberr: for a fun-loving girl.
52. Athena: name for the smartest girl in the group.
53. Baltimore: the name for a girl who is a big fan of Baltimore.
54. Benelli: for a girl who loves traveling.
55. Black Widow: for a girl who loves strong female superheroes.
56. Camden: a name for a girl who loves cool stuff, she doesn't like anything popular, she's a hipster all the way.
57. Caprice: for a girl who is obsessed with stars.
58. Coffy: a name for a girl who loves coffee.
59. Crafty: for a girl who is good at craftwork.
60. Egomania: a name of a girl who is always talking about herself.
61. Enigma: for a girl who loves puzzles and math.
62. Enmity: for a girl with a good sense of humor.
63. Enyo: for a girl with a sparkling smile.
64. Eowyn: a name for a girl who loves Cinderella.
65. Fright: for a girl who is always ready to travel.
66. Godzilla: a name suitable for girl who goes from adorable to dangerous in nanosecond. One of the coolest names.
67. Goddess: for a girl who is a firm believer and who inspire faith in others.
68. Hostility: for a girl who has no time for nonsense.
69. Ishtar: a girl with a good sense of humor and sparkling eyes.
70. Mademoiselle: for a girl who is in love with Paris.
71. Majesty: for a girl always having a tantrum.
72. Malice: a name for a friend who loves 'Alice In Wonderland.'
73. Nightmare: for a girl with long black hair.
74. Panic: for a girl who gets panic attacks.
75. Siren: a name for a pretty girl.
76. Sorceress: a name for a girl with a scary attitude.
77. Soul: a name for a beautiful soul and kindhearted. One of the sweetest names.
78. Stiletto: a name for a girl who's super tall.
79. Storm: for a girl having a soothing voice.
80. Tattoo: a name for a girl having lots of tattoos.
Mystery and creativity play an important role in creating the best badass and funny gamer names. If you choose a name that is common and often used, then you will fail to invoke mystery among your friends and gamer community. Therefore, you have to avoid common and overused words.
81. Angelofdeath: a name for a Gamertag who is a good tennis player. One of the most popular names.
82. BloodyKnuckles: a name for a Gamertag who knows how to play a serious game.
83. BigDangHero: a name for a Gamertag who is always winning in every game.
84. Blunt: a name for a Gamertag who doesn't mince their words.
85. Electrocute: a name for a Gamertag who strikes like lightning.
86. FightClubAlum: a name for 'Fight Club' movie fan. One of the most badass names.
87. IronMAN77: a name for an Iron Man Gamertag fan.
88. KillSwitch: a name for a Gamertag who hits the stop button when losing.
89. KnuckleBreaker: for a gamer who loves fighting games.
90. KnuckleDuster: for a gamer who plays fast.
91. Knuckles: a name for a gamer who loves fighting games.
92. Military Men: a name for gamers who love fighting battles.
93. PennywiseTheClown: a name for a Gamertag who is as scary as the clown, so badass.
94. SilentWraith: a name for a Gamertag who attacks silently.
95. SniperLyfe: a name for a Gamertag who loves spy games.
Badass Car Nicknames
Some people like to give nicknames to their cars. It allows them to give their inanimate objects some personality of its own. Just like Dean (Jensen Ackles) from the TV show 'Supernatural' calls his car baby. Whether you’re a guy or girl looking for some badass names for your car, we can help you. Check out our list of badass car names.
96. Barracuda: a nickname for a cool car.
97. Fender: for a high-speed car.
98. Bentley: for a car known for best mileage.
99. Blade Runner: a nickname for a high-speed red car.
100. Blunderbus: for a car with big wheels.
101. Blue Moon: for a blue car.
102. Boomer: a name for a car with a colorful headlight.
103. Boomerang: for a car with black doors.
104. High Voltage: for a car with comfortable seats.
105. Indestructible: a name for a car with low speed.
106. Indominus: for a car that needs repairing all the time but never actually breaks down.
107. Inferno: the name of a car with a red seat cover.
108. Invincible: for a car with no horn.
109. Iron Man: the name of a car with an iron man sticker at the back.
110. Iron Mold: the car with the noisy horn.
Kidadl has lots of great name articles to inspire you. If you liked our suggestions for badass nicknames then why not take a look at our list of girl names with boy nicknames or best names with nicknames.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.