It's either you love to shop or hate it, but you cannot ignore it completely, and the season of sale is the favorite time for shoppers.
The practice of Black Friday is mostly common in the United States. However, at present the concept 'Black Friday and Cyber Monday' has gained a lot of positive responses and is celebrated all over the world.
In the United States, the following Friday after Thanksgiving, that is the fourth Friday of November, is celebrated as Black Friday. On this day, all kinds of retail stores offer exciting deals and huge offers on all their products, starting from dresses, pieces of jewelry to groceries and many more. As a result, people rush to the stores to avail their favorite products on Black Friday sales day as soon as possible. The following Monday of Thanksgiving is called Cyber Monday, which is a day for the e-Commerce sale. This article contains such Black Friday funny quotes and interesting shopping quotes that will uplift everyone from those who work on Black Friday to those who don't.
Funny Black Friday Quotes
Below is a list of Black Friday quotes, humorous and light-hearted, that you will like.
1. "In Los Angeles on Black Friday, a woman pepper-sprayed Wal-Mart shoppers who tried to cut in line. The police acted fast by immediately hiring her to get rid of peaceful protesters outside banking institutions all across the United States."
- Craig Ferguson.
2. "There is no doubt that online shopping has fed the craze for speed."
- Suzy Menkes.
3. "When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it's not, and I need to do it again."
- Sophie Kinsella.
4. "...when you can't touch the fabric or try on the outfit, the only emotion you experience is the excitement of the purchase and the thrill of beating everyone else to it."
- Suzy Menkes.
5. "What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common? They know what it's like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed."
6. "I approximated the Black Friday experience at home by hurling myself into a wall a number of times and then ordering online."
- Kumail Nanjiani.
Black Friday Shopping Quotes
Check out these quotes on Black Friday that all shopping fans will love.
7. "Don't even front like you love your family, America, or God, if you don't have a detailed & rehearsed Black Friday tactical shopping plan."
- Rob Delaney.
8. "Whoever said that money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping."
– Bo Derek.
9. "Black Friday is a media trap, an orchestrated mass hallucination based on herd dynamics and the media cycle."
- Seth Godin.
10. "I bought two items to get a third free, and then I returned the two. I should be Shopper of the Year.
- Jarod Kintz.
11. "Shopping is my cardio."
- Carrie Bradshaw.
12. "Buy what you don't have yet or what you really want, which can be mixed with what you already own. Buy only because something excites you, not just for the simple act of shopping."
– Karl Lagerfeld.
13. "Thrift shopping is all about going into the thrift shop and having no expectation of what you might find."
14. "Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.
- Erma Bombeck.
15. "Black Friday is not another bad hair day in Wall Street. It's the term used by American retailers to describe the day after the Thanksgiving Holiday, seen as the semi-official start of Christmas shopping season."
- Evan Davis.
16. "I really enjoy the shopping and going out and getting stuff for other people. I could really give a damn about getting gifts for myself, but I really enjoy giving gifts."
- Luke Combs.
17. "We have Black Friday today because the wealthy elite have strangled their workers for 32 years, ever since Ronald Reagan's election."
- Thom Hartmann.
Black Friday Sale Quotes
Here are some funny, interesting, and amazing quotes about best deals and the flashy sales of Black Friday that everyone enjoys.
18. "Everyone knows about Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now help me spread the word about Giving Tuesday!"
- Bill Gates.
19. "It's better to spend a lot on a getup you love than a fraction of that on something, or even five of those somethings, that you'll never bother to take out of the shopping bag. By the way, this advice also applies to discount love interests. And half-price sushi."
- Patricia Marx.
20. "For those of us in the financial world, Black Friday has a strong negative connotation, referring to a stock market catastrophe."
- Mark Skousen.
21. "I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist."
- Tammy Faye Bakker.
22. "Some people see Black Friday as a much-needed break for their wallet. I see it as retail outlets showing the customers the full weight of their contempt. The frenzy to buy cheap crap from China, the human downgrade of people fighting with each other over items they can probably live without, to me, is an insult."
- Henry Rollins.
23. "Black Friday: because only in America people trample each other for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have."
24. "Make money money, go shopping! Take money money, go shopping! No matter what the weather, winter-spring or fall, we'll be doin it, 'at the mall'."
- Gang Starr.
25. "Happiness is not in money but in shopping."
- Marilyn Monroe.
Quotes On Love To Shop
These quotes will pump you up to go out and buy all your favorite products at once without feeling guilty.
26. "I think occasionally you have to treat yourself, so if you do need to take yourself shopping, go take yourself shopping."
- Cynthia Erivo.
27. "Style Strategy is about shopping smart, staying chic, and making it all last."
- Nina Garcia.
28. "Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice."
- Dave Barry.
29. "World War Z is out today. The big zombie movie. The trailer looks scary. You see hordes of bodies climbing and rolling over each other. It's like Black Friday at the mall."
- Craig Ferguson.
30. "Take all your problems and rip 'em apart. Oh oh oh carry them off in a shopping cart."
- The White Stripes.
31. "I have this system where if I buy three or four new things, I give away three or four things. Sometimes, it's a very painful system, but shopping is even better when you know that someone else who needs it will be getting. Keep the clothing karma going, I say."
- Sara Blakely.
32. "I love shopping. There is a little bit of magic found in buying something new. It is instant gratification, a quick fix."
― Rebecca Bloom.
33. "For some, shopping is an art; for others, it's a sport. It can be a vice and it can be a cause. Some love it. Some hate it. Rarely is someone indifferent."
- Pamela Klaffke.
34. "I like my money where I can see it… Hanging in my closet."
- Carrie Bradshaw.
35. "When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking."
- Elayne Boosler.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Black Friday quotes then why not take a look at charlie brown thanksgiving quotes and St Patrick's Day quotes
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.