There's snow better fun to be had than a skiing holiday, I think we can all agree.
But just so you can be totally carefreeze on the slopes, we've compiled the go-to list for all skiing pun needs. Whether you are looking for funny one liners that will serve as skiing captions for your holiday snaps, or if you simply want some cheesy puns to make your family chuckle, it's uphill from here.
Skiing and puns have two things in common - they can be either an uphill battle or a slippery slope. With the mountains, the resorts and the weather, not to mention the actual skiing, there's so many punny opportunities for word play, for a funny turn of freeze, on a ski holiday. And not to worry snowboarders, there's no way you'll get forgotten with an exclusive list of snowboarding puns to compete with the skiers.
Funny Skiing Puns And Skiing One Liners
Finding funny skiing quotes isn't always a piste of cake! Luckily Kidadl has prepared the ultimate list of puns about skiing that will have your friends sloping off to find their own skiing puns.
1. The skiing holiday started well but after I lost my glove at the top of one of the slopes, it was downhill from there.
2. I am getting snow board of mountains, please may we stop skiing.
3. I really Apres-skiate a nice relaxing drink after a long day out on the slopes.
4. When I went to France to learn how to ski, I even needed Alp getting on the chairlift.
5. When I went skiing off-piste and ended up on a frozen lake, I was really on thin ice.
6. That slope was so easy, it was a real piste of cake.
7. I had been feeling quite down for the beginning of the skiing holiday, all until I got to the top of the run. It was just the lift I needed!
8. Some guy I know from school just brushed past me without a skiing jacket on. I think he was giving me the cold shoulder.
9. There was such poor visibility when we were going up the chairlift but now the clouds have lifted and icy (I see).
10. After I did my first ski jump my dad patted me on the back and said "I glove you."
11. Instead of going down with everyone else, she just sloped off somewhere.
12. The chairlift is the frost port of call in the morning.
13. My friend had his birthday out on the slopes during our skiing holiday, so we all sang 'Freeze a jolly good fellow!'
14. Alpine for the slopes once I am back home.
15. I was skiing so fast down the slopes and crashed into a drift at the bottom. It was a total whiteout!
16. I wasn't meant to be going on the skiing holiday with my parents but I hid in the back of the car. When we arrived they called me the snowaway.
17. I didn't realise how good I would be at going down the slopes. I thought I had peaked when I rode the chairlift.
18. I love to go off piste, to dare to go where snowman has gone before.
19. If you aren't cracking a smile while skiing on the mountain then you need to have a little change in altitude!
Snow Puns You Snow You Can't Do Without
There's snow skiing without snow and there's snowhere better to look for snow puns than here.
20. During ski season, I try to keep a snow profile.
21. No matter what happens when skiing, the snow must go on.
22. I did want to go out and see what the snow was like after the fall last night but I was so hungry. I just wanted to avalanche first.
23. When you are as fast and as experienced a skier as me, the snow conditions can really make a difference. I always say with great powder comes great responsibility.
24. I always feel very flakey when it starts snowing, I end up cancelling my plans.
25. After a long day out skiing, I want to go to a snowball so I can dance like snowbody's watching.
26. I was easily sled in the wrong direction when I was younger, but now I snow where to go myself.
27. I snow full well my skiing skills have a long way to come.
28. For those in the snow, skiing can be pretty easy.
29. When skiing on the beginners slope, I am such a snow burn.
30. Snow thy enemy except for when you are out skiing!
31. I won't have to ask icely to see if you want to come skiing.
32. The ski slope was so steep there was no snowing down!
Funny Skiing Captions For Your Favourite Ski Snaps
If you want some ski puns for captions that will be as good as the skiing holiday itself then look no further. These snappy ski one liners will rake the likes in!
33. Why do I feel so good when my life and all my friends are going downhill?
34. Why go to the beach? I'd rather be by the ski-side.
35. We want better snow! Powder to the people!
36. To ski or not to ski, that's a no-brainer.
37. I'm taking it ice and easy on my first time skiing.
38. I can't take my ice off you!
39. I have got the be the frostborn child the way I take to skiing.
40. Carefreeze on the skiing slopes!
41. Throwback from my skiing holiday - looking back with froze colored glasses.
42. Ski you later!
43. I'm never board, because I always ski.
44. Ice-bergers and chilly sauce for lunch after a day out skiing.
45. Straight out of Berger's 'Ways of Skiing'.
46. I have to take care of my mental well-skiing.
47. I dropped my camera in the snow so now it's taking polaroids.
48. I was chilled to bits to go skiing for the first time.
These cheesy snowboard puns make perfect captions for your most cherished mountain pictures.
49. I am a snowboarder at heart, going skiing is an absolute last resort!
50. I'm going down this hill like there's snow tomorrow.
51. I am snowboard of all the skiers in this resort.
52. I made the switch to snowboard because I knew I was going down a slippery slope with skiing.
53. That skier kept cutting me up, he was a real nasty piste of work.
54. New snowboarders often find themselves jumping to contusions.
Winter Puns For Funny Ski Captions
If you winter way to impress your friends with your wit on your winter skiing holiday, there's snow way you can fail with these winter one-liners.
55. Last time I went to the slopes was at Christmas. It really was the ski-son to be jolly.
56. After being out on the slopes all day we would go to a cafe to enjoy the festivi-teas.
57. When I make new friends on the ski slopes I say, "Ice to meet you."
58. Every snow often I like to go skiing.
59. Okay, so there's a beginners slope here, there's intermediate there, there and there, and snow on and snow forth.
60. Out on the slopes in the morning, it's frost come, frost served.
61. My local ski slopes are looking for winterns to make tea.
62. I'd like to ski across the whole white world.
63. Frost impressions matter out on the slopes!
64. I hope you didn't mind the last pun, it's just a turn of freeze.
65. Why wait until spring to go skiing? There's snow time like the present!
66. I suggested we go to the highest skiing slope and it winter down like a lead balloon!
67. I have only been skiing once or ice before.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.