A good Halloween dad joke is the perfect way to start a spooky party.
Dad jokes will surely make you cringe and groan a little. But they are equally hilarious and silly that will make your kids laugh uncontrollably.
Well, candies and costumes are indeed the best part of Halloween, but Halloween is certainly incomplete without a silly and corny dad joke. Here we present some of the best Halloween dad jokes for kids that will make them laugh out loud.
Halloween jokes are of many kinds, starting from spooky Halloween jokes, funny Halloween jokes, Halloween corny jokes, cheesy Halloween jokes, kids Halloween jokes, best Halloween jokes, to bad Halloween jokes. But the most hilarious of all is the lame jokes for kids by dad, which, along with being funny, make you groan out loud. So have a look at these dad jokes for Halloween, and have a great time!
Funny Halloween Dad Jokes
Dad jokes bring out the best laughs and keep your mood light despite being cringy. Here, we present to you a list of funny Halloween jokes for kids that will make your kids grin:
1. What made the skeleton not go trick or treating? He didn't have the guts.
2. What did one ghost tell the other? To get a life!
3. What does a ghost normally do when he enters the car? He puts on his sheet belt.
4. What did the ghost wear to improve his eyesight? Spook-tacles.
5. Why do all the ghosts mostly dislike rainy Halloweens? Because it wets their spirits.
6. Which blood was not liked by the vampire? 'Bad blood' by Taylor Swift.
7. Which sport is the pumpkin's favorite? Squash.
8. Why couldn't a Dracula make a pancake? Because he messed up the bat-ter every time.
9. In what way do monsters prefer their eggs? Terror-fried.
10. Why was the cemetery chosen to be the perfect location to write a movie? Because it had great plots.
11. Why was the ghost found to be in a cheerful mood? Because he had a generous spirit.
12. Which hair product is mostly used by all the witches? Scare spray.
Spooky Halloween Dad Jokes
A vampire, a ghost, a witch, and some skeletons and werewolves all have a fair share of spookiness in them. Here, we present the spookiest Halloween jokes for your kids, which are spooky and funny at the same time:
13. Which boats are mostly used by vampires for traveling? Blood vessels.
14. What genre of music do mummies love? Wrap music.
15. Why was the skeleton found to be so sad? Because he had no-body to talk to.
16. What did the vampire find on a haunted beach? G-rave party!
17. Why is baseball an all-time favorite sport of the vampires? Because it features lots of bats.
18. What makeup product was used by most of the ghost females? Vanishing cream!
19. What food was the witch found to be eating for breakfast? A sand-witch.
20. What kind of fruit is most loved by all the vampires? Neck-tarines.
21. When do the werewolves usually go trick or treating? Howl-o-ween!
22. What was the chicken's ghost name? Poultrygeist.
23. Which holiday destination is crowded by all ghosts? Boohamas.
Best Halloween Special Dad Jokes
Halloween is a great time to earn candies with all of your funny jokes. So here, we present to you a list of the best dad corny Halloween jokes that will tickle your funny bones:
24. Why did the coffee bean not go to the Halloween party while all of his other friends were there? Because it was grounded.
25. Which type of ice-cream does a ghost eat? I scream!
26. What was constant in the letters of all vampires? "To-mb it may concern."
27. Why did the vampire stink when he opened his mouth? Because he had bat breath.
28. Why were the mummies found to be very happy? Because it was time for their coffin break!
29. How did the door usually open during a Halloween night? With a spoo-key!
30. Which food gets the best and maximum orders by skeletons? Spare ribs.
31. Why is Taylor Swift not scared by a ghost? Because she is 'Fearless.'
32. Why can't ghosts have babies? Because they have no-body to marry.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of jokes that are family and kid-friendly, as well as lots of puns and riddles to enjoy together! If you liked our suggestions for Halloween Dad Jokes That Are Sure To Get A Groan, then why not take a look at our list of witch puns, or for something different, take a look at 110+ Best Candy Puns That Are Super Sweet.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.