'Hannah Montana' is an American sitcom for teens, which premiered on Disney Channel in March 2006.
It is a TV series that was aired on Disney Channel till January 2011. The TV series has also been adapted into a movie.
The American pop singer Miley Cyrus plays the role of Hannah Montana or Miley Stewart. The story revolves around Miley’s life. Miley lives a double life as a typical teenager on the one hand and a famous pop singer on the other. She wants to maintain her anonymity and continue living the life of a normal teenager. Her catchphrase is "sweet niblets". Although she has quite a few love interests, Jake Ryan was an important one, but he cheats on her in the series.
Her friends, Lilly and Oliver, and her brother, Jackson, become aware of her secret. The movie was produced by Walt Disney Studios and released in 2009. 'Hannah Montana' is not yet on Netflix as of today.
This article has a number of 'Hannah Montana' quotes from the show and movie. It includes sad 'Hannah Montana' quotes, 'Hannah Montana' quotes about failure, and inspirational 'Hannah Montana' quotes. For more such quotes, also check Lady Gaga quotes and Lana Del Rey quotes.
Hannah Montana Movie Quotes
A list of quotes from 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' are given below.
1. “You got in a shoe fight!”
2. “She likes you and you like her, why do you have to make it so complicated?”
3. “You aren't up to your matchmakin' again, are you?”
4. “So, you're sayin' that I can never be Hannah again?”
Rico Hannah Montana Quotes
Rico Suave’s role is played by Moisés Arias. From a supporting role in the first season, he was promoted to a main role in the second season. Some Rico from 'Hannah Montana' quotes from the series are given below.
5. “Don’t worry, lollipop. You could always marry money.”
6. “I think it's four, but it might be three with a wig on!”
7. “This is the best birthday party ever.”
Jackson From Hannah Montana Quotes
Quotes by Jackson, Miley’s brother, are listed below.
8. “I’ll call it, International House of Reasonably Priced Water! And Fries! And… Stuff! IHORPWAFAS!”
9. “I could be a famous pop star too. If I had talent and hair extensions.”
10. “Well how about, Hannah Montana, what did that poor state ever do to you?”
Funniest Hannah Montana Quotes From The Show
A list of funny 'Hannah Montana' quotes is given below.
11. “You’re the only popstar I know who can’t get into her own concert.”
12. “Oh yeah, it'll be much more fun watching Oliver lose to the beagle again.”
13. “Well listen. It doesn't matter to her that Tom Cruise is her co-star. Tell Mr. Spielberg I said thanks but no thanks.”
14. “She put a bell around his arm so every time he tried to make a move it went dingdingdingdingding!”
Hannah Montana Song Quotes
The best 'Hannah Montana' quotes from songs are given below.
15. "There's no holding back
Staying right on track
'Cause you control the game
So let them know your name..”
16. “You get the best of both worlds
Chill it out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show..”
17. “With a new attitude everything can change
Make it how you want it to be
Stayin' mad, why do that?”
Tracy From Hannah Montana Quotes
A list of 'Hannah Montana' quotes said by Tracy are given below.
18. “Yes, because we're getting married tonight!”
19. “BTW, hate the outfit.”
Hannah Montana Quotes About College
Some 'Hannah Montana' quotes about graduation and college are listed below.
20. “I thought you were graduating!”
21. “Now Dad, at the parent-teacher conference you might hear something about a belching contest. I just want you to know that it never happened. (ecstatically) And I was not the champion!!”
22. “Congratulations! You're the best singer in school!”
23. “You'll never be able to go to school again! Unless you move to the South Pole, completely cut off from all civilization, and you'll eventually go mad, mad I tell you, mad!”
Popular Hannah Montana Quotes To Live By
The most famous 'Hannah Montana' quotes from the show are given below.
24. “Well look who showed up. Were all of the other concerts in town sold out? Cause I know you wouldn't pick mine first, or second, or last!”
25. “I know changing can be scary, but it's a part of growing up. It's how we find out who we are and who we're gonna be.”
26. “Hey Jackson, you have a real car, you know. Here's a thought: Get in it and drive away!”
27. “I get it, I get it. Uh...I might go for another run. You know, a little more oneness with the world.”
Iconic Hannah Montana Quotes About Life
Given below are some quotes from 'Hannah Montana' about life.
28. “Okay. First, you dropped a cake. Then you lock yourself outside of the house with the new cake. I'm starting to think you got some cake issues.”
29. “I'm a teenager. We act without thinking and we get zits. It's what we do.”
30. “This is real life. This ain’t some Nicholas Sparks novel.”
31. “Life’s what you make it, so let’s make it rock.”
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 'Hannah Montana' quotes so you can get the best of both worlds, then why not take a look at 'Teen Wolf' quotes, or 'The Good Place' quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.