Welcome quotes are often used to greet loved ones and bring them happiness.
Welcome quotes are popular in every corner of the planet. Greetings that are full of love create a bond of closeness when people visit your house.
Welcome sayings and welcome speech are great for all occasions. It is therefore imperative that such quotes are sometimes put to use and shared with friends, family, and at gatherings. So, read on to find out, use, and share such interesting quotes to liven up your gatherings.
If you liked this article on welcome sayings then you should also check out these other similar articles on [seasons greeting quotes] and [happy weekend quotes].
Welcome Home Quotes That Will Make Your Day
Homes are the warmest place for a visitor and wise comforting words make it more special. Check out these quotes collected below for some homely welcoming quotes. You can use some of these quotes to welcome in a new day or a new guest.
1. "We are made for goodness. We are made for love...We are made for all of the beautiful things that you and I know. We are made to tell the world that there are no outsiders...all are welcome."
- Demond Tutu.
2. "Welcome the challenges. Look for the opportunities in every situation to learn and grow in wisdom."
- Brian Tracy.
3. "Welcome to those who believe in the power of dreams and who would like to join me in my exploration of life."
- Bertrand Piccard.
to the future.
is yet to come!"
- Anthony de Mello.
5. "Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast."
- Balthasar, 'The Comedy Of Errors', Act 3 Scene 1.
6. "One of the marvelous things about community is that it enables us to welcome and help people in a way we couldn't as individuals."
- Jean Vanier.
7. "Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday...Today will never happen again."
- Og Mandino.
8. "Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring."
- Bram Stoker.
9. "If the sign on your heart says "Welcome", the love will come pouring in from everywhere."
- Susan Jeffers.
10. "A smile is the universal welcome. "
- Max Eastman.
11. "Giving encouragement to others is a most welcome gift... "
- Florence Littauer.
12. "Sometimes, challenges and struggles are exactly what we need in our lives...May you welcome every effort, every struggle, and every challenge...May you open your wings and fly!"
- Miranda Kerr.
13. "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."
- Charles Macklin.
14. "Welcome all experiences. You never know which one is going to turn everything on."
- Jim Rohn.
15. "Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people."
- Guildford, 'The Life Of King Henry The Eighth', Act 1, Scene 4.
16. "I will always welcome joyfully any opportunity that comes my way to be of service to you. "
- Vincent de Paul.
17. "Listening is paying full attention to others and welcoming them into our very beings. The beauty of listening is that those who are listened to start feeling accepted."
- Henri Nouwen.
18. "Welcome to the present moment. Here...now. The only moment there ever is."
- Eckhart Tolle.
19. "There is little in life so reassuring as a genuine welcome."
- Robin Hobb.
20. "The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. "
- Emily Dickinson.
21. "A smile is the universal welcome."
- Max Eastman.
22. "Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you."
23. "The more we feel concern for others and seek their well-being, the more friends we will have and the more welcome we will feel."
24. "Welcome those big, sticky, complicated problems. In them are your most powerful opportunities."
25. "So, you are very welcome to our house. It must appear in other ways than words, Therefore, I scant this breathing courtesy."
26. "Welcome out of the cave, my friend. It's a bit colder out here, but the stars are just beautiful."
27. "Welcome ever smiles, and farewell goes out sighing."
28. "Welcome the present moment as if you had invited it. Why? Because it is all we ever have."
29. "I welcome all creatures of the world with grace."
-Hildegard of Bingen.
30. "Welcome every experience the looms of fate may weave for you."
31. "Joy waits on welcome, not time."
32. "My friends, welcome to the other side of the rainbow."
33. "Embrace the truth. Speak the truth. Be the truth. When we welcome the truth, we live our lives like it's golden."
34. "If you've ever been homesick, or felt exiled from all the things and people that once defined you, you'll know how important welcoming words and friendly smiles can be."
35. There's no substitute for a great love who says, 'No matter what's wrong with you, you're welcome at this table.'
36. "True Hospitality is welcoming the stranger on her own terms."
37. "And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been."
-Rainer Maria Rilke.
38. "We must welcome the future, remembering that soon it will be the past..."
39. "Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity."
-Michael J. Gelb.
40. "The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience."
41. "Welcome to the free world. We give people the power to choose. They can even choose the wrong thing. Beautiful, isn't it?"
- Lauren Oliver.
42. "To find God, you must welcome everything."
43. "This being human is a guest house. Every morning a new arrival. Welcome and entertain them all!"
44. "Every family should have a room where Christ is welcome in the person of the hungry and thirsty stranger."
- Saint John Chrysostom.
45. "O welcome pure-eyed Faith, white handed Hope, Thou hovering angel girt with golden wings."
46. "To you who have never died, may I say: Welcome to the world!"
- Clive Barker.
47. "No matter how far we may wander from the Lord’s perfect will for our lives, we are always welcome back."
48. "For every person who might reject you if you live your truth, there are ten others who will embrace you and welcome you home."
49. "The bitter past, more welcome is the sweet."
50. "When you're locked up in here for life, you learn to welcome the little freedoms "
- Alexander Gordon.
51. "Our valleys may be filled with foes and tears; but we can lift our eyes to the hills to see God and the angels, heaven's spectators, who support us according to God's infinite wisdom as they prepare our welcome home."
- Billy Graham.
52. "Welcome anything that comes to you, but do not long for anything else."
53. "Say ‘hello’ to my little friend!"
54. "The truth is seldom welcome, especially at dinner."
56. "Beauty is God's handwriting — a wayside sacrament; welcome it in every fair face, every fair sky, every fair flower, and thank for it Him."
57. "To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug."
58. "Un-thread the rude eye of rebellion, and welcome home again discarded faith."
59." For whom he means to make an often guest, One dish shall serve; and welcome make the rest."
60. "Humans: become atheists each and all! God will nevertheless welcome you with all his heart!"
61. "Time slows down. Self vanishes. Action and Awareness merge. Welcome to Flow."
62. "The gospel of Christ must always be an open door with a welcome sign for all."
63." I am never a stranger anywhere I go, and it gives me the opportunity to choose my habitat by literally throwing a dart at a globe. The freedom that permits one to feel welcome where ever the hang their hat cannot be overstated."
64. "It is equally wrong to speed a guest who does not want to go, and to keep one back who is eager. You ought to make welcome the present guest, and send forth the one who wishes to go."
65. "The most welcome guest in society will ever be the one to whose mind everything is a suggestion, and whose words suggest something to everybody."
-Sarah Josepha Hale.
Greetings Quotes From Books And Writers
These are wise words and popular quotes for the wise to understand. You should see the big smile someone carries after a beautiful welcome. Here's a list of wise quotes from across the globe for you to understand and use. We've collected a few long quotes too, which emphasize how art and greetings can be matched to form great quotes that are easy to understand.
66. “so I will greet you
in a way
all loved things
are meant to be greeted
with a tear in my heart
and a poem in my eye.”
― Sanober Khan.
67. “And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
Eeyore shook his head from side to side.
"Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to have felt at all how for a long time."
"Dear, dear," said Pooh, "I'm sorry about that. Let's have a look at you.”
― A.A. Milne.
68. “Good-bye and hello, as always.”
― Roger Zelazny.
69. “Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo [a star shines on the hour of our meeting].”
― J.R.R. Tolkien.
70. “How ya doin'?' I always think, What kind of a question is that?, and I always reply, 'A bit early to tell.”
― Christopher Hitchens.
71. “May we greet each other with a smile, hug and speak kind words.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita.
72. “Hope greets your desires warmly while doubts insult your efforts bitterly!”
― Israelmore Ayivor.
73. “May the New Year bring you new grace, new gladness and new glory.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita.
74. “The question ‘How are you (doing)?’ is the most common way of indirectly saying ‘Ask me how I am (doing)’.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
75. “Hug one another with a holy kiss.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita.
Welcome Baby Quotes
(Sometimes, a simple welcome can bring a difference and change in someone's life.)
Here's a select list of welcome quotes to welcome babies. These popular quotes are a thing of beauty and can bring a positive change in your child!
76. "Children make you want to come back to life."
- Muhammad Ali.
77." Do you know what is good about babies? They are like little packages of hope. Like the future in a basket. "
78. "Children are not a distraction from the most important job. They are the most important work."
- C.S. Lewis.
79. "Children have neither past nor future. They enjoy the present, what very few of us do."
- Jean De La Bruyere.
Welcome Home Quotations
Here's a list of homely quotations to impress all your friends.
80. “We need to learn how to navigate our minds, both the good and the bad, the light and the dark, so that ultimately, we can create acceptance and open our arms and come home to ourselves.”
-Candy Leigh, 'Finding Life In Between: A Journal For Me…To You'.
81. “Yes I'll come get you, and I will bring you home.
I'll come get you, and I will bring you home.
I'll come get you, and I'll say: Welcome home.”
- Tegan Quin.
82. "As they marched, the crowds lining the route broke into applause, a sweet and deeply felt spontaneous pattering that was a sort of communal embrace. Welcome home. "
83. "Give your difference, welcome my difference, unify all difference in the larger whole - such is the law of growth. The unifying of difference is the eternal process of life - the creative synthesis, the highest act of creation, the at-onement."
-Mary Parker Follett.
84. "In order to discover truth, we must be truthful ourselves, and must welcome those who point out our errors as heartily as those who approve and confirm our discoveries."
- Max Muller.
85." I don't fear death; I welcome it with open arms and a smirk. But until that wondrous day, I will continue to savor and celebrate all those who have graduated before me."
86. "Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
87. "To men pressed by their wants all change is ever welcome."
88." A hundred thousand welcomes: I could weep,
And I could laugh; I am light and heavy:
89. "It is our solemn duty, our precious privilege-even our sacred opportunity-to welcome to our homes and to our hearts the children who grace our lives."
-Thomas S. Monson.
90. "Brevity never fatigues; therefore, brevity is always a welcome guest."
Greetings Card Captions
Here are some witty and funny quotes that go well along with your card.
91. "Do you even know how to fail? Thank you for never learning that! Your help saved me again."
92. "When God was handing out all the talent, he gave you a big chunk of it, didn't he?"
93. "I've thanked you and thanked you and thanked you and thanked you over a hundred times, it seems—man, I'm sick of repeating myself."
94. "In a world filled with sub-par people, you're an above-the-crowd type. Thanks for being annoyingly perfect."
95. "You're like a diamond in the rough—wait, no, that's me—thank you for always helping to polish me up a little. I need it."
96. "Electric is who you are! Electric! You can do anything, fix anything and be anything. Thank you."
97. You're so annoying! All you do is help, help and help. Gheesh, aren't you tired of being dependable."
98. "Thank you for just being the freakishly amazing humanoid you are."
99. "You've never given up on anything, and we're grateful because we needed you this last time. Thanks for being a tenacious so-and-so."
100. "Enough is enough. All you ever do is help, help, and help—aren't you tired of being the goodie-two-shoes helper guy people can count on?...Thanks, dude."
101. "So you did something wonderful, and now I'm forced to send you this card dripping with thanks, gheesh, does it always have to be about you!"
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for welcome quotes then why not take a look at [heartwarming quotes], or [happy sunday quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.