Whether you're a holiday fanatic, or just looking to broaden your collection of jokes, you're in the right place.
There's nothing better than making your friends and family laugh, and what better way to spread joy during the holiday seasons than with a bunch of related jokes to get everybody in the spirit? From Christmas to Easter to Halloween to New Year, check out the 56 jokes, puns, and one-liners that will have the whole room giggling - perfect for you and your kids!
If it's a Christmas joke that you're after, the kids are bound to love the holiday-themed ones below. From classic to cheesy to downright funny, whether you're looking to entertain at a Christmas party or simply want to make your loved ones laugh - we've got your covered.
1) Where does Santa go when Christmas is over? To a ho-ho-ho-tel.
2) What's the weather report ever Christmas Eve? There's a 100 percent chance of reindeer.
3) Here's an interesting fact for you: the Christmas alphabet has Noel.
4) How does a sheep say Merry Christmas? Fleece Navidad!
5) In which year does Christmas come after New Year's Day? All of them!
6) Knock, knock!
7) What do you call a reindeer that has poor manners? You call him Rude-olph.
8) What comes at the end of Christmas? The letter "S"!
9) Knock, knock!
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
10) Why can't you take a turkey to church on Christmas? Because they have fowl language!
11) Did you know, Christmas has me feeling extra Santa-mental?
12) What do snowmen have for Christmas Dinner? Ice Crispies!
13) Knock, knock!
Olive the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names…
14) What do you say when you see a reindeer wearing earmuffs? Anything you want. He can't hear you!
15) Who wears a red suit and says; 'Oh, oh, oh.'? It's Santa Claus walking backwards!
Chocolate, bunnies, and eggs - the only thing that could make Easter any better are some hilarious jokes to go with it! While you've still got a while until next year's celebration, you've got plenty of time to learn the jokes down below.
16) What is the Easter Bunny's favourite kind of music? Hip-hop!
17) How does the Easter Bunny stay fit and healthy? He eggs-ercises.
18) What kind of bunny can't hop? A chocolate bunny.
19) Knock, knock!
Arthur any more eggs to decorate?
20) What happens if you tell a joke to an egg? It cracks up.
21) I don't know about you, but personally I carrot wait for Easter!
22) What do you call a mischievous egg? A practical yolker.
23) How does Easter always end? With an "r."
24) One Easter Egg turned to the other and asked, "So, you hear any good yolks today?".
25) How does the Easter Bunny get fit? He does lots of hare-obics.
26) Do all bunnies like football? Of course. They're rabbit fans!
27) Why did the rabbit cross the road? Because it was the chicken's day off.
28) Knock, knock!
Dewey have to listen to any more bunny jokes?
Halloween is the time of ghosts, monsters, and vampires, but it doesn't have to be all scary. With that in mind, we've rounded up our top spooktacularly funny jokes for you to share that will have everyone laughing their socks off!
29) What monster plays tricks on Halloween? Prank-enstein!
30) What kind of music do mummies love? Wrap music.
31) Knock, Knock!
Don't cry! I'm just a Halloween trick or treater!
32) What's a witch's favourite subject in school? Spelling.
33) What kind of monster likes to dance? The boogeyman.
34) What did the little girl say when she was told to choose between a tricycle and sweets? Trike or Treat!
35) I would make a skeleton joke, but you wouldn't find it very humerus.
36) What does a witch use when she's styling her hair? Lots of scarespray!
37) Knock, Knock!
Dishes a very lousy Halloween joke!
38) What room does a ghost not need? A living room.
39) What's big, scary, and has three wheels? A monster riding a tricycle!
40) What do birds say on Halloween? Trick or tweet.
41) Why are ghosts such bad liars? You can see right through them.
42) Why don't vampires ever have a lot of friends? Because they're such a pain in the neck to have around.
43) Why couldn't Dracula play baseball? Because he lost his bat!
New Year Jokes
Bringing in New Year's Day is a huge celebration all over the world, and is definitely one full of joy and laughter. Why not add to the special day with these funny jokes, puns, and one-liners. You'll be the life of the party!
44) What's a cow's favourite holiday? Moo Year's Eve!
45) Why should you put your new calendar in the freezer? To start off the new year in a cool way.
46) I'll remember 2020 like it was yesterday.
47) What should you say to your friends after New Year's Eve? I haven't seen you since last year.
48) Knock, Knock!
Abby New Year's!
49) What do ghosts say on the 1st of January? Happy Boo Year, everyone.
50) What happened to the woman who stole a calendar on New Year's Eve? She got 12 months!
51) I was going to quit all my bad habits for New Year's, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
52) Knock, knock!
Razor glass and let's celebrate!
53) If you want to do some maths on New Year's Eve, where do you go? To Times Square.
54) This New Year's I resolve to be a little less remarkable since that's the only thing I ever do in excess.
55) Why do birds always fly south on New Year's Eve? It's simply too long to walk.
56) What did the cat say to its friends on New Year's? What do you think it said? Meow, of course!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.