There are innumerable ways of telling and showing your wife "I love you", from a loving hug or a love message to a special Valentine's Day gift, a surprise vacation, or some cute love messages.
When you tell your wife "the life I love is with you", or "you make my life blessed", it can make a world of difference in your relationship. If you want to show her the reasons for your undying love, these quotes can be your best messenger.
Marriage is a beautiful relationship based on trust and appreciation. Communication is an important and great way to strengthen your bond and make you fall even deeper in love with your wife. Are you looking to express your romantic love for your wife? "I love you" quotes can be the best way to do this, they will certainly win her heart.
Actions may not always be louder than words, as popularly believed. Beautiful wife quotes expressing messages of love can be one of the best ways to tell your dear wife that she is your best friend and express just how much she means to you. Every single day is an opportunity to be grateful for the love and the beautiful relationship that you share with your wife, and this collection of loving quotes will help you express your feelings for her when you can’t find the exact words to articulate your thoughts. You can write them on Valentine’s Day cards or even send her a surprise birthday message.
For more quotes about matters of the heart, why not look at our Valentine’s Day quotes for kids and you have my heart quotes too. But for now, read on if you are looking for sweet quotes for wife and husband relationships or loving quotes for wife and wife relationships, that you can share with your wife every day and she is sure to love every time.
Sweet And Sincere Quotes For Your Wife
Whether you say "ti amo", "te quiero", "je t'aime", or "I love you", the meaning remains the same. Language has never been a barrier to true love or matters of the heart and when words are beautifully put together, it takes love messages to a different level. Have you ever tried finding the most romantic "I love my wife" quotes? You will be surprised to see how many beautiful romantic love quotes exist, which you can use to express your love for your wife every day. These in love messages will make your wife love you even more, they are the perfect tonic for matters of the heart!
1. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien.
2. “There's nothing that I wouldn't do to make you feel my love.”
– Bob Dylan, ‘Make You Feel My Love’.
3. “Here I stand; I’m as firm as a rock. If you’ll only trust me, how little you’ll be disappointed. Be mine as I am yours.”
4. “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.”
– Winston Churchill.
5. “Heaven will be no heaven to me if I do not meet my wife there.”
- Andrew Jackson.
6. “And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you.”
– Kiersten White, 'The Chaos Of Stars'.
7. “Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.”
– Nicholas Sparks.
8. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.”
9. “I’d never lived before your love.”
– Kelly Clarkson, 'Before Your Love'.
10. “Maybe I don’t know that much but I know this much is true, I was blessed because I was loved by you.”
– Celine Dion, ‘Because You Loved Me’.
11. “You would think that a rock star being married to a supermodel would be one of the greatest things in the world. It is.”
– David Bowie.
12. “The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. Mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.”
– Fawn Weaver.
13. "You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having."
– Simone Elkeles, ‘Perfect Chemistry’.
14. "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return."
- Antoine De Saint-Exupéry
15. “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.”
– Dr. Seuss.
16. “You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry someone you cannot live without.”
17. “True love stories never have endings.”
– Richard Bach.
18. "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything."
-Katharine Hepburn, ‘Me: Stories Of My Life’.
19. “But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.”
― Nicholas Sparks, ‘The Wedding’.
20. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times and always with the same person.”
- Mignon McLaughlin.
21. “Everything I do, I do it for you.”
–Bryan Adams, '(Everything I Do) I Do It For You' featured in the movie 'Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves'(1991).
Looking For A Valentine’s Day Quote For Your Wife?
Valentine’s Day is a wonderful occasion to shower your wife with some "my wife is my life" quotes. These love messages for your dear wife can be delivered in many interesting ways that will surprise her. You could write her a romantic letter, send an SMS message, or send her some flowers with some cute "love you so much" quotes. If you are engaged and yet to be married, Valentine’s Day wife-to-be quotes or messages about love can help to express your deepest thoughts and feelings.
22. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.”
– Victor Hugo.
23. “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.”
- Zelda Fitzgerald.
24. “In short, I will part with anything for you but you.”
– Mary Wortley Montagu.
25. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
– Maya Angelou.
26. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.’
– Hermann Hesse.
27. “Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me.”
– Sarah Bernhardt.
28. “What I love most about my home is who I share it with.”
29. “I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.”
– Nicholas Sparks, 'Message In A Bottle'.
30. “The story that I love you, it has no end.”
- Cassandra Clare, 'Queen Of Air And Darkness'.
31. “If I’m gonna die, I want to die having said yes to her as many times as I can.”
- Leah Johnson ‘You Should See Me In A Crown’.
32. “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.”
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
33. “Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.”
-Barbara de Angelis.
34. “I have nothing more to give you than my heart.”
- William Yeats .
Funny Quotes For Your Wife
Humor makes every relationship better. Funny quotes for your wife on a shirt, or even printed on a tote bag can be such a wonderful gift for her! To steal her heart you must have done so many things, then why not try something new? Does your wife love surprises? Why not hide these love messages and sweet quotes for your wife all around the house to multiply the fun? You will find the right quotes for your wife here.
35. "In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.”
– Woody Allen.
36. "I love you and it's getting worse."
- Joseph E. Morris.
37. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
- Henry David Thoreau.
38. "Our love is like a train with no brakes, unstoppable. "
– Unknown* .
39. "Yes, I'm drunk. And you're beautiful. And tomorrow morning, I'll be sober but you'll still be beautiful."
– Matthew, 'The Dreamers'.
40. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.”
- Pablo Picasso.
41. "The ideal husband understands every word his wife doesn’t say."
– Alfred Hitchcock.
42. “Grow old with me. The best is yet to be!”
43. “No one is you and that is your biggest power.”
– Dave Grohl.
44. "People stay married because they want to, not because the doors are locked."
– Paul Newman.
45. “Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.”
- Marge Piercy.
46. “I'm not jealous, I'm territorial. Jealous is when you want something that is not yours. Territorial is protecting what's already yours.”
47. “Marriage is like a dollar bill. You cannot spend half of it when you tear it in two. The value of one half depends upon the other.”
Love Quotes For Your Wife From Movies And Songs
Having a wife whom you love in your life is a dream come true. Love quotes for your wife are not only a means of expressing your romantic love for her but also a way to reveal your deepest feelings. If your wife loves love messages from classic movies, novels and songs, these will be the perfect "loving my wife" quotes for any occasion. Watch your wife love these love message quotes as much as we do.
48. "Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I'm happy now…because I love you."
– Phil, 'Groundhog Day', (1993).
49. “I think I'd miss you even if we never met.’
– Nick, 'The Wedding Date', (2004).
50. "I look at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world."
– Frank O'Hara, ‘Having A Coke With You’.
51. "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."
– William Goldman, ‘The Princess Bride’, (1987).
52. “When they ask me what I liked the best, I’ll tell them, it was you.”
– Maggie, 'City Of Angels', (1998).
53. "Have I told you lately that I love you. Have I told you there's no one above you."
– Van Morrison, 'Have I Told You Lately', featured in ‘One Fine Day’, (1996).
54. "Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time."
– Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor, ‘Come What May’ featured in 'Moulin Rouge' (2001).
55. “I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.”
– Li Mu Bai, 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', (2000).
56. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
– Harry, 'When Harry Met Sally' (1989).
57. “I hope you don't mind, that I put down in the words, how wonderful life is while you're in the world.”
– Elton John, ‘Your Song’.
58. “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.”
- Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
59. “Love was made for me and you.”
- Nat King Cole, ‘L-O-V-E’.
60. “It was a million tiny things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together.”
– Sam, 'Sleepless In Seattle' (1993).
61. “You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
– Jodi Picoult, ‘My Sister’s Keeper’.
62. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
– John Green, 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
63. “You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.”
– Will, 'Me Before You' (2016).
64. “And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cause you're amazing, just the way you are.”
– Bruno Mars, ‘Just The Way You Are’.
65. “I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.”
– Kathleen Kelly, 'You’ve Got Mail' (1998).
66. "You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me."
– Brad Paisley, ‘The World’.
67. "If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn't even come close to you."
– Corey, 'Boy Meets World'.
68. “You had me at hello.”
– Jerry Maguire, 'Jerry Maguire', (1996).
69. "If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me."
– Led Zeppelin, ‘Thank You’.
70. "I will love you my whole life. You and no other."
– William, 'Braveheart' (1995).
71. “I like you very much. Just as you are.”
- Mark Darcy, 'Bridget Jones’s Diary' (2001).
72. “To me, you are perfect.”
– Mark, 'Love Actually' (2003).
73. “I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one, you never give up.”
— Cal, 'Crazy, Stupid, Love', (2011).
Cute Quotes For Your Wife
It’s fun to tell your wife "I love you so much" often, but each time you need to find new love quotes for your wife that are cute. Keeping your romantic love refreshed is an art. Telling her ,"the life I love is with you and no one else", is just one of many beautiful romantic love messages. The best part about love messages is there are some to fit all occasions, so you can surely find some perfect "why I love my wife" quotes for your relationship. "My wife is amazing" quotes may go well on an anniversary or a Valentine’s Day card but funny "I love my wife" quotes could be best mentioned on a surprise gift!
74. “You paint my world with bright colors and bring meaning to my life.”
75. "Each time you happen to me all over again."
– Edith Wharton, 'The Age Of Innocence'.
76. "Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them."
– Anna Taylor.
77. “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”
– Misty Copeland.
78. “Love is something eternal... the aspect may change but not the essence.”
- Vincent Van Gogh.
79. “My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you.”
- John Keats, ‘Love Letter To Fanny Brawne’.
80. “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.”
– Rufus Wainwright.
81. “Love is sharing your popcorn.”
- Charles Schultz.
82. “Love loves to love love.”
– James Joyce.
83. "We loved with a love that was more than love."
― Edgar Allan Poe.
84. "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
– Rita Hudner.
85. “I love my wife, she deserves anything and everything.”
86. “My wife has about everything I can think of.”
- Billy Graham.
87. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald.
88. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
89. “Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.”
- Loretta Young.
90. “We need not think alike to love alike.”
- David Ferenc.
91. “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
– Arrigo Boito.
92. “You can't blame gravity for falling in love.”
– Albert Einstein.
93. "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
– Ibn Abbad.
94. Your cute smile makes me melt.”
95. “When love is not madness, it is not love.”
― Pedro Calderon de la Barca.
96. "You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known - and even that is an understatement."
– F. Scott Fitzgerald.
97. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.”
– Ed Sheeran, 'Tenerife Sea'.
98. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever!”
- Alfred Tennyson.
99. “The course of true love never did run smooth.”
– William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.
100. "It's like my life isn't even real to me unless you're there and you're in it and I'm sharing it with you."
– Luke Danes, 'Gilmore Girls'.
101. “You call it madness, but I call it love.”
- Don Byas.
102. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.”
– Zelda Fitzgerald.
103. “My heart is and always will be yours.”
– Jane Austen.
104. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
- David Viscott.
Stunning Love Quotes To Share With Your Wife
Is your relationship already blossoming and making you utterly happy? Keep the sparks flying and strengthen your bond by showering her with some stunning quotes that say "I love my dear wife" or "this is how much I love my wife". If you are looking for "love quotes to my wife", you will find them here.
105. "Not even in my weakest moment have I considered letting you go."
– Judith McNaught, 'Whitney, My Love'.
106. "To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with."
- Mark Twain.
107. “I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.”
- Franz Kafka.
108. “True love stories never have endings.”
- Richard Bach.
109. "Love is like the wind. you can't see it but you can feel it."
- Nicholas Sparks, 'A Walk To Remember'.
110. "In love there are two things – bodies and words."
- Joyce Carol Oates.
111. “You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.”
– E.E. Cummings.
112. “A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' come together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
- Dave Meurer.
113. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.”
– Henry Wadsworth.
114. "And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars."
— Beth Revis, ‘Across The Universe’.
115. “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself.”
-Honore de Balzac .
116. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.”
- Eva Gabor.
117. “No matter what happens, I will never, not in a thousand tragic outcomes, ever regret loving you.”
– Sara Raasch, ‘Frost Like Night’.
118. “Marriages are like fingerprints. Each one is different, and each one is beautiful.”
119. "When you're lucky enough to meet your one person, then life takes a turn for the best. It can't get better than that.”
– John Krasinski.
120. “We love but once, for once only are we perfectly equipped for loving.”
- Cyril Connolly.
121. “Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break.”
- Kiera Cass, ‘The One’.
122. "Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world."
123. "When you find that one that's right for you, you feel like they were put there for you, you never want to be apart.”
– Joe Manganiello.
124. “True love is when your heart and your mind are saying the same thing.”
- Leanna L.Bartram.
125. "A simple 'I love you' means more than money."
– Frank Sinatra.
126. “Where there is love there is life.”
- Mahatma Gandhi.
127. “For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
— Rosemonde Gerard.
128. “To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.”
– Pablo Neruda.
129. "I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."
– Rabindranath Tagore.
130. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each others dreams, we can be together all the time.”
131. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.”
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
132. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”
133. “And now you are and I am and we’re a mystery which will never happen again.”
– E. E. Cummings.
134. “When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you'd like them to be.”
– Leo Tolstoy.
135. “Just in case you have forgotten today: You matter. You are loved.”
136. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times and always with the same person.”
- Mignon McLaughlin .
Best Friend Quotes To Share With Your Wife
Have you ever thought how much it means when you say "wife, I love you"? She is a friend with whom you share an eternal romantic bond. Sweet, romantic love messages telling your wife she is your forever friend and how much you love her will intensify your bond. Loving quotes for a wife from a husband or partner do not always have to be serious or too romantic. It can be a friendly, funny quote too. Why not deepen your connections with your best friend with these beautiful quotes?
137. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”
- Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
138. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”
139. “Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.”
- John Evelyn.
140. “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.”
- Jean de la Fontaine.
141. "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything."
- Muhammad Ali.
142. "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
– Henry Ford.
143. "A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down."
- Arnold H. Glasow.
144. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
– Audrey Hepburn.
145. “Love is friendship that has caught fire.”
– Ann Landers.
146. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
– Oprah Winfrey.
147. "A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you."
– Elbert Hubbard.
148. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.”
– Irish proverb.
149. "A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you."
150. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.”
– Lucius Annaeus Seneca.
151. “If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”
— A. A. Milne, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
152. "True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable."
– David Tyson.
153. “Every friendship goes through ups and downs. Dysfunctional patterns set in; external situations cause internal friction; you grow apart and then bounce back together.”
– Mariella Frostrup.
154. “A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”
— Lois Wyse, ‘Women Make The Best Friends: A Celebration’.
155. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
- Leo Buscaglia.
156. “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!”
– Doug Larson.
157. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt.
158. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
- Walter Winchell.
159. “I found out what the secret to life is, friends. Best friends.”
— Fried Green Tomatoes..
160. “I never want to stop making memories with you.”
— Pierre Jeanty.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for quotes for "I love my wife quotes", then why not take a look at these until we meet again quotes, or 'Up' quotes for more?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at email@example.com
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.