No matter how complex things get, doing what is wrong and immoral is never an option.
Your heart and mind should always be in the right place. It is always better to ignore unnecessary negative thoughts to keep your mind healthy.
Compromising your integrity and bidding farewell to your ethical values is wrong. Doing the right things mean being honest, truthful, and holding yourself together even in tough situations. To achieve complete integrity is quite difficult, but trying to reach towards it as much as possible should always be your main aim. Going through these inspirational integrity quotes and right thing quotes will encourage you and clear up your mind.
Famous Quotes About Doing The Right Thing
Here are some inspirational right thing quotes which encourage us to always take any action based on morality. Take a look at these inspirational right thing quotes.
1. "Doing the right thing for someone else was like a tonic for me; it was like some magic ointment that made a wound disappear."
- Susie Bright
2. "Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
- Mark Twain.
3. "When you're managing a large number of people, you learn that incentives matter tremendously. You really want people to be rewarded for doing the right thing for the customers and the organization."
- Ramez Naam.
4. "You do the right thing even if it makes you feel bad. The purpose of life is not to be happy but to be worthy of happiness."
- Tracy Kidder.
5."Doing the right things for the right reason in the right way is the key to quality of life!"
- Stephen Covey.
6. "When it's supposed to be, when it's the right thing. I have a very strong opinion about things and what works best for me in terms of manifesting my desires."
- Catherine Oxenberg.
Bible Quotes About Doing The Right Thing
The holy scripture Bible is full of right thing quotes that are inspirational and soothing at the same time. Check out some of the right thing quotes for spiritual awakening.
7. "Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy."
- Revelation 22:11.
8. "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to humanity. God is faithful, and He will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation He will also provide a way of escape so that you are able to bear it."
- Corinthians 10:13.
9. "For what credit is there if, when you sin and are harshly treated, you endure it with patience? But if when you do what is right and suffer for it you patiently endure it, this finds favor with God."
- Peter 2:20.
10. "If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, 'Love your neighbor as yourself,' you are doing right."
- James 2:8.
11. "And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."
- Colossians 3:17.
12. "You shall not do at all what we are doing here today, every man doing whatever is right in his own eyes."
- Deuteronomy 12:8.
Quotes About Doing Right Things In Hard Times
These right thing quotes are inspirational as these quotes about doing the right thing even when it's hard always motivate you to never compromise with honesty."
13. "We've got to ride the global-warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic policy and environmental policy."
- Tim Wirth.
14. "When it comes to the health of our families, Barack refused to listen to all those folks who told him to leave health reform for another day, another president. He didn't care whether it was the easy thing to do politically - that's not how he was raised - he cared that it was the right thing to do."
- Michelle Obama.
15. "I believe I'm doing the right thing in trying to step away from that and to take chances and work on little independent films and do stuff like that wild dance scene."
- Patrick Warburton.
16. "Whenever you get to win, you feel the satisfaction of all of your hard work, all the sacrifices, all the blood, sweat and tears. It feels right and makes you realise that you are really doing the right thing."
- Abby Wambach.
17. "The key is you have to keep doing the right thing. Do the right thing and stay around long enough, and you'll keep getting parts. And if you don't, you write your own parts, which I'm lucky to do."
- Chazz Palminteri.
18. "In order to do the right thing and to provide the right long-term view for the city, it might mean you're only in politics for a little while."
- Ted Wheeler.
19. "Intellect helps us to see the best means and manner of doing the right thing, but intellect never shows us the right thing."
- Wallace D. Wattles.
Inspirational Integrity Quotes
Here is a list of inspirational and encouraging integrity quotes that you will always relate to.
20. "When the norm is decency, other virtues can thrive: integrity, honesty, compassion, kindness, and trust."
- Raja Krishnamoorthi.
21. "I want to be remembered as somebody that tried to respect her integrity as an artist and as a person. And I don't want to be in any box."
- Penelope Cruz.
22. "I want to play roles that I'm proud of, that I feel a certain integrity about, and I want to continue to be truthful in the work that I do."
- Laz Alonso.
23. "Integrity is incredibly important to me. As long as you're authentic, you can do no wrong."
- Timm Sharp.
24. "In my heart of hearts, I know that whatever I do is going to have integrity, and I'm going to work really hard, and I know that fans are going to take to it."
- Christy Romano.
25. "To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."
- Douglas Adams.
26. "The number one thing I look for in a man is integrity."
- Summer Glau.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of od interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for quotes about doing the right thing quotes, then why not take a look at quotes about dreaming big, or quotes about the universe.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.