In simple words, unity is a state of being together.
Unity has always been an essential ingredient of human existence, and in today's ever changing world this has never been more important. These unity quotes will inspire you to reach out to others and maintain peace and harmony will all your friends and family members.
We all are familiar with how great things can be achieved when we work together or when we stand together. The power of unity has impacted so many people around the world. However, in some instances we can forget to value unity as much as we should, be it forgetting to show gratitude towards our family and friends who always support us to reach our goals or failing to appreciate the hard work or kids gestures of others which in turn improve your own day. So much is possible when we prioritise unity. Therefore it is so important to promote and maintain unity in order to lead a happy and successful life. You cannot achieve your goals all alone, you need the support of people around you to help, and that is what diversity and unity is all about.
So it is clear that unity is an important and valuable concept, but how do we achieve it? Well, these inspiring quotes about unity might be a good place to start! Whether you're looking for quotes about standing together, quotes about diversity and unity, or even some uniting family quotes, you're sure to find one you like from our carefully compiled list. From together we are strong quotes and famous quotes about unity, to quotes about peace and unity and power in unity quotes, there is something to inspire everyone in this wonderful list of diversity and unity quotes. If you are still looking for more inspiring quotes once you have enjoyed this article, you can also check out our you can do anything quotes and you and me quotes to be further inspired. We hope you find the strength in unity from these beautiful quotes.
Inspiring One World Unity Quotes For Bringing People Together
Togetherness is a state of being close with a group of people. We share a strong connection with the people we are closest to during good and bad times. Staying united provides us with a sense of security, support and inner strength in times of difficulty and allows us to achieve great things, knowing that we have the loving support of those around us, always. These quotes emphasize the fact that unity is strength and encourage us all to embrace and celebrate unity whenever we can. You can find a positive quote for everyday in this list!
1.“We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.”
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. "Unity to be real must stand the severest strain without breaking."
– Mahatma Gandhi.
3. "We are each other’s harvest, we are each other’s business, we are each other’s magnitude and bond."
– Gwendolyn Brooks.
4. "We cannot be separated in interest or divided in purpose. We stand together until the end."
-Woodrow T. Wilson.
5. "When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you."
– Winston S. Churchill.
6. "We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided."
– J.K. Rowling.
7. "When spiders unite, they can tie down a lion."
8. "Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved."
– Mattie Stepanek.
9. "The significance which is in unity is an eternal wonder."
– Rabindranath Tagore.
10. "Even the weak become strong when they are united."
– Friedrich von Schiller.
The Most Powerful And Inspirational Unity Quotes
Here are some powerful and inspirational unity quotes that will encourage you to embrace aspects of unity in your day-to-day life. Apply these quotes for unity in your personal relationships and you will see the magic of unity work its powers. These quotes about diversity and unity will help you to celebrate your love, affection and closeness with friends, relatives and even strangers too. They will remind us that we are strongest when we come together as one.
11. "Where there is unity there is always victory."
– Publilius Syrus.
12.“We are each other’s harvest, we are each other’s business, we are each other’s magnitude and bond.”
– Gwendolyn Brooks.
13. "When I make a fist, it's strong, and you can't tear it apart. As long as there's unity, there's strength."
14. “Like a sculptor, if necessary, carve a friend out of stone. Realize that your inner sight is blind and try to see a treasure in everyone.”
– Jalaluddin Rumi.
15. “Unity without verity is no better than conspiracy.”
– John Trapp.
16. “The deepest level of communication is not communication, but communion. It is wordless…beyond speech…beyond concept.”
17. “Remember upon the conduct of each depends on the fate of all.”
– Alexander The Great.
18. “Unity is strength, division is weakness.”
19. “So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.”
20. “Unity and victory are synonymous.”
– Samora Machel.
The Best Unity Quotes That Will Lift Your Spirits
There are many ways to demonstrate the act of togetherness. Sometimes you need to work hard to keep people united and at other times it seems simple and easy to embrace unity. Sharing happiness and sorrows with close friends helps to ease the more difficult times in life. Close friends and relatives help in easing your problems and are always able advise you with better alternatives. Take inspiration from these beautiful quotes about unity that will encourage you to stand together with others to achieve great things. To ensure peace and harmony, people across the globe are preaching and practicing the concept of unity. Let us take a look at the different range of thoughts penned down by the popular speakers around the world.
21. “There is beauty and power in unity. We must be united in heart and mind. One world, one people.”
– Lailah Gifty Akita.
22. “The significance which is in unity is an eternal wonder.”
23. “You don’t get unity by ignoring the questions that have to be faced.”
24. “No doubt, unity is something to be desired, to be striven for, but it cannot be willed by mere declarations.”
25.“Unity is vision, it must have been part of the process of learning to see.”
– Henry Adams.
26."I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings."
27. “In union there is strength.”
28. "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
– Henry Ford.
29. "All for one, one for all, that is our device."
– Alexandre Dumas.
30."Unity is vision, it must have been part of the process of learning to see."
– Henry Adams.
31."Unity can only come when there is better coordination and mutual understanding in the society."
32."We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men."
33. "Society is unity in diversity."
– George Herbert Mead.
34. "What ever disunites man from God, also disunites man from man."
– Edmund Burke.
35.“You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.”
36. "We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men."
37. "As the unity of the modern world becomes increasingly a technological rather than a social affair."
38. "The essence of the beautiful is unity in variety."
-W. Somerset Maugham.
39. "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
Beautiful Unity Quotes To Inspire You
You do not always need to work hard to achieve unity. If everyone simply aims to be selfless, kind and honest, we are much closer to achieving true unity. However, sometimes you do need to put in extra efforts to bring people together, and for this you might need an extra burst of inspiration. Below, we have listed some more motivational thoughts and unity of family quotes by people who strongly believe in the concept of unity. Read these positive quotes today or any day to feel energized and inspired to embrace the unity in your life. Which of these unity quotes inspires you the most?
40. "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."
41. "Within sorrow is grace. When we come close to those things that break us down, we touch those things that also break us open. And in that breaking open, we uncover our true nature."
― Wayne Muller.
42. "In order to have a winner, the team must have a feeling of unity - every player must put the team first ahead of personal glory."
43. "For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."
-Rudyard Kipling, 'The Jungle Book'.
44. "Buddhism... is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity."
45. "I think my best skill in this whole deal is as a conduit to try to bring people together, because I think it’s in our unity that we’ll have the greatest strength."
46. "Our flag is not just one of many political points of view. Rather, the flag is a symbol of our national unity."
47. " There is no such thing as a 'self-made' man. We are made up of thousands of others. Everyone who has ever done a kind deed for us."
-George Burton Adams.
48." And all the books you've read have been read by other people. And all the songs you've loved have been heard by other people. And that girl's pretty to you is pretty to other people. And that if you looked at these facts when you were happy, you would feel great because you are describing 'unity'."
49. "I want to enjoy not getting recognized while it lasts. But the mask is a symbol of unity."
50." Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on one another and of strength to be derived by unity."
51. "Thus, no marriage or family, no ward or stake is likely to reach its full potential. Until husbands-wives, mothers-fathers, men-women work together in unity. For the purpose of respecting and relying upon each other's strengths."
-Sheri L. Dew.
52. "Rise above sectional interests and private ambitions... Pass from matter to spirit. Matter is diversity, spirit is light, life and unity."
53. "Do not follow the ideas of others, but learn to listen to the voice within yourself. Your body and mind will become clear and you will realize the unity of all things."
54. "We should attempt to bring nature, houses, and human beings together in a higher unity."
-Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
Here at Kidadl, we have created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! Did you like our suggestions for inspiring sayings about unity that are perfect for bringing people together? Are you looking for more inspiring quotes about unity? Then why not take a look at these you are not alone quotes, or you are my world quotes for more inspiring quotes that families will love?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org”
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.