Very cold weather jokes that talk about how cold it is outside are always part of humorous stories worldwide.
Cold weather and hot coffee or hot soup go hand-in-hand. So you might've heard this one; 'it is so cold that Dunkin donuts are serving coffee on a stick', or 'it is so cold that I cut the tooth on my soup'.
That's probably not the ultimate truth, but that punny phrase makes one chuckle in cold weather. If you are hanging out with your family or friends or are a group of cold hitchhikers, jokes about being cold or about the freezing temperatures and the cold feet jokes will surely make the heart feel warm. Below is a list of few winter weather jokes, funny cold jokes, freezing jokes and the funniest jokes about cold weather that'll make everyone relate and laugh.
If you love reading funny weather stuff, do not miss these lists of Rain Puns, and if you want some more cold weather humor like these It's So Cold Jokes, then check out these Snowman Jokes that will crack you up in an instant.
One-Liners For Feeling Cold
Funny temperature jokes about the cold for sure are funny enough to lighten up the mood of someone under the (cold) weather. Check out these cold jokes and spread some laughs around.
1. The best way to keep your feet from getting cold is by not going around brrrfooted.
2. If you are in a freezing room and want to stay warm and comfortable, you should always stick to the corners because they are all 90 degrees.
3. If a spy catches a cold, it will be challenging to find them because they will go undercover.
4. When it's so cold that the cold makes your eyes water and they're not eyes anymore.
5. Everyone worries about dying due to the cold because there is always the possibility that hell might freeze over too.
6. Cold is the worst robber ever because you can always catch it easily no matter what happens.
It's So Cold Outside... One-Liners
Pulled everything up to stay safe from the cold weather? Use these one-liners if you're feeling cold and want some relatable jokes to warm you up.
It was so cold that...
7. ...Eating an ice cream felt warm enough. When you have a freezer and huddled it up with ice creams to make the cold outside seem a little bearable, it is true enough.
8. ...I happened to chip the tooth on my soup.
9. ...My mother is giving us hot sauce instead of serving coffee.
10. ...Our words froze, and we had to take them to the fireplace to thaw them so we could listen to what we were talking about.
11. ...Starbucks started serving coffee on a stick. This one has got the best rating in the cold-related one-liners list.
12. ...My shadow ended up freezing on the sidewalk.
13. ...Pickpocketers were keeping their hands in strangers' pockets to make them warm.
14. ...Polar bears started to buy fur coats to keep themselves warm.
Jokes About How Cold It Is
It is so cold jokes have so many different angles to them. Check this cold joke list and make the cold seem a little more bearable for all.
15. What would you call a dollar that's frozen because it is so cold outside? You would call it cold, hard cash.
16. What would the furry hat say to the warm scarf during winter? "You better hang around while I go ahead."
17. What would the opposite of a cold front be? The opposite would probably be a warm back.
18. What would you call ice during the freezing weather? The skid stuff.
19. Why would Great Wooly Mammoth cross the road? Because there were no chickens during the Ice Age.
20. Why is slippery ice in freezing weather just like a music sheet that you practice? Because if you don't C sharp, you will B flat.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for It's So Cold Jokes, then why not take a look at Winter Jokes, or for a different season, check these Spring Jokes For Kids.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.