It is undeniable that welcoming a new life into your world is euphoric, after all little girls are made in heaven.
It’s as if you get to capture the whole journey from the pregnancy to the child’s birth. You keep looking at the due date, and the wait doesn’t seem any easier.
"Little girls dance their way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust & kisses in our paths" is an anonymous quote but speaks to the hearts of parents everywhere. You yearn for the baby to be in your hands and yourself to be the first human face that they will ever register after birth. Little girls are precious gifts for parents and receive a lot of love from all the family members. A daughter is one such individual who has the affection from her father as well as mother. "Like star dust glistening on fairies wings, little girls dreams are of magical things" is another anonymous, yet beautiful quote, and a taster of the quotes ahead. We have made the best collection of baby girl quotes that will inspire and prepare you for the baby girl whose arrival is eagerly awaited. We have some cute sayings, the best little girl quotes, little girl growing up quotes and more.
If you like this article, you should also check out [little boy quotes] and baby smile quotes.
Best Precious Little Girl Quotes
Often baby girls grows up to become a father's best friends. Time and again, baby girls have proven themselves to be the emotional glue that keeps families connected. Daughters manage to bring pride to families with their achievements and shower love, care, and cheerfulness in abundance. Read ahead for the most amazing little girl friendship quotes along with some unconditional love quotes to bring a smile on your face.
Let’s move ahead and rejoice in the existence of our daughters with these baby girl quotes.
1. “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.”
- Laurel Atherton.
2. “A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.”
- George Eliot.
3. “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.”
4. “Though she be but little, she is fierce.”
5. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.”
- Jared Padalecki.
6. “It’s a good thing babies don’t give you a lot of time to think. You fall in love with them, and when you realize how much they love you back, life is very simple.”
- Anita Diamant.
7. “Children have neither past nor future. They enjoy the present, which very few of us do.”
- Jean De La Bruyere.
8. “I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.”
- Vincent Van Gogh.
9. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.”
- Bethany Hamilton.
Sweet Little Girl Quotes
Indeed, a child is not mature enough to find out what lies in the future. The very nature of children makes our time so immensely precious with them. Their activities would continuously keep us in the present. It is while playing, laughing, and adoring a baby girl we forget how time flies by. It is a perfect miracle that never ceases to amaze us. You may fall in love with your daughters all over again with some cute quotes and sweet quotes along with some of the most endearing daughter quotes and sayings.
10. “There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh.”
- Jerry O’Connell.
11. “A tiny daughter gives parents a life in a climate of perpetual wonder.”
- Pierre Doucet.
12. “Don’t you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine.”
- Taylor Swift.
13. “Her little hands stole my hands, her little feet ran away with it.”
- Paper Heart Family.
14. “She’s a little wildflower with a lot of warrior underneath.”
- Melody Lee.
15. “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living my baby you’ll be.”
- Robert N. Munsch.
16. “It’s true, every minute a father spends with her daughter is precious.”
- Mark Higbee.
17. “A daughter is the most precious gift of life who lets our heart dance with joy.”
- Apollo M.
18. “Years rolled on again, and Wendy had a daughter. This ought not to be written in ink but in a golden splash.”
- J.M. Barrie, 'Peter Pan'.
Sassy Little Girl Quotes
Time escapes like dust for a parent when they look back and see their daughters turn from little balls of delight to mature and independent adults. However, during earlier stages, baby girls play the role of spreading joy and keeping everyone entertained with their innocent activities. Similarly, as they grow up as an adult, they provide support, love, and care. To watch your baby girl grow is elegant and a journey that fills you with pride. Here are some of the most endearing little girl growing up quotes, my little girl quotes, and cute little girl quotes.
19. “A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious, and your love for her knows no bounds.”
- Barbara Cage.
20. “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.”
- Ben Sirach.
21. “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that happens that day melts away.”
- Hugh Jackman.
22. “Absolutely, I don’t believe in rules. As I tell my daughter when she is mischievous, well-behaved women rarely make history.”
- Nia Vardalos.
23. “I hope that my daughter grows up empowered and doesn’t define herself by the way she looks but by qualities that make her an intelligent, strong, and responsible woman.”
- Isaiah Mustafa.
24. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.”
- Marinela Reka.
25. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.”
- Micheal Ratnadeepak.
26. “It was my father who taught me to value myself.”
- Dawn French.
27. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.”
- Linda Poindexter.
Little Girl Best Friend Quotes
"For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you." While birthday quotes for little girl will bring a smile on your face, the little girl dance quotes will never fail to warm-up your heart. Here are some of the most enjoyable baby girl inspirational quotes for you to enjoy.
28. “My son is my son till he has got him a wife. But my daughter is my daughter all the days of her life.”
- Thomas Fuller.
29. “What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow.”
- Helen Claes.
30. “My daughter, while we have had adversity, we also have had more sweet memories that allow us to overcome the challenges we faced.”
- Ann Butler.
31. “What the daughter does, the mother did.”
- Jewish Proverb.
32. “Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began.”
- Signe Hammer.
33. “Good daughters make good mothers.”
- Abigail G. Whittlesey.
Daddy’s Little Girl Quotes
The relationship that a father and a daughter share is unique. Her father is her role model and a symbol of trust, security, and unconditional love to a girl. Girls never fail to analyze other men who walk in their lives with the example that her father sets. A father’s influence is vital in terms of developing a daughter’s self-esteem and confidence. This is why here we are listing little girl princess quotes along with various "I love my little girl" quotes and enjoyable baby girl quotes that every father will cherish.
34. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.”
- Clarence Budington Kelland.
35. “The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born.”
- David Duchovny.
36. “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.”
- Alison Lohman.
37. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.”
- Fanny Fern.
38. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.”
- Gloria Naylor.
Heartening Baby Girl Quotes
Baby girl quotes are always high on emotions and are able to melt anyone's heart. A father and daughter relationship is like sugar and spice, inseparable and complementary to each other. Here are some of the best baby girl quotes that every man and woman will cherish.
39. “The father of a daughter is nothing but a high-class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, ‘Daddy, I need to ask you something,’ he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.”
- Garrison Keillor.
40. “I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’”
- Paul Walker.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for little girl quotes, then why not take a look at [you are my sunshine quotes], or [you are my everything quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.