Life teaches us something new every moment, and the only thing is that we have to be open to learning.
Live and learn refers to each experience we have while going through life. We do not want to survive or pass-through life merely.
We must aim to live life to the fullest, accept each experience as it comes. Life is not in the big moments, but it dwells in the small moments that we let pass many times. Continue reading for more live and learn quotes.
“You live and learn. At any rate, you live” by Douglas Adams is a live and learn quote and saying that introduces us to the essence of life and from every moment. Otherwise, we will exist from one moment to another, and mere existing is a waste of the energy gifted to us in the form of life. There is no book about how to live, but some small snippets of inspiration and live and learn quotes can help us take from each other’s lives and learn. What is essential is to consider life as a motivating factor and every experience as a lesson to move ahead.
If you like this article, check out these [life is what you make it to be quotes] and keep going quotes here along with live and learn quotes.
Inspirational Quotes To Live And Learn
Sometimes we need to self-motivate ourselves instead of depending on others. This is also a better way to stay ahead in life. We are our best friends, that is an important lesson that we all need to learn. May these live and learn quotes help you in this.
1. “When life brings you full circle, pay attention. There’s a lesson there.”
- Mandy Hale, ‘The Single Woman: Life, Love, And A Dash Of Sass’.
2. “Live your life without ever having to ask, ‘What if?”
- Ken Poirot.
3. “The 7 Steps to Transformation: Dream it. Envision it. Think it. Grow it. Become it. Live it. Own it.”
- Germany Kent.
4. “Life is a long travel. The end of the journey is often unpredictable.”
- Lailah Gifty Akita, ‘Think Great: Be Great!’.
5. “When a man endures suffering, he endures something greater than himself”
- Michael Strong.
6. “The only mistake in life is the lesson not learned.”
- Albert Einstein.
7. “Live and learn and pass it on.”
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. “Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn.”
9. “Pause and remember - Every single event in your life, especially the difficult lessons, have made you smarter, stronger, and wiser than you were yesterday. Be thankful!”
- Jennifer Young.
10. “Life is filled with secrets. You can’t learn them all at once.”
- Dan Brown.
Best Live And Learn Quotes
With the everyday monotony of life, we sometimes forget what a wonderful gift life is. To remind us of these, live and learn quotes are an essential tool. Reading these live and learn quotes from time to time will help you find that much-needed motivation.
11. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So, if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.”
- Larry King.
12. “In youth we learn; in age we understand.”
- Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach.
13. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- Mahatma Gandhi.
14. “Every experience, good or bad, you have to learn from.”
- Patrick Mahomes.
15. “I like to challenge myself. I like to learn - so I like to try new things and try to keep growing.”
- David Schwimmer.
16. “As an actor, you’ve got to live and learn, and you gotta just kind of form a hard shell and be confident in yourself.”
- Jessica Stroup.
17. “We live and learn, or, perhaps more importantly we learn and live.”
- Terry Pratchett.
18. “Live and learn, or you don’t live long.”
- Robert A. Heinlein.
19. “I find that we must be careful not to judge or weigh in on anything other than ourselves. I am living and learning this still!”
- Lisa Rinna.
20. “You can live and learn, but you cannot learn to live. So just live.”
- A. J. McLean.
Short Live And Learn Quotes
No life is a bed of roses all the time, but we can make it one. Self-improvisation comes from the quest for self-reflection and self-knowledge. Hopefully, these live and learn quotes will help you in the journey.
21. “We should live and learn; but by the time we’ve learned, it’s too late to live.”
- Carolyn Wells.
22. “It’s what I’d like from my life - to live and learn, be wise and to go on without bitterness.”
- Heather Small.
23. “Learn from the past and let it go. Live in today.”
- Louise L. Hay.
24. “Live an interesting life. Meet people. Read a lot and widely, learn from the great writers.”
- Michael Morpurgo.
25. “It’s terrible to realize you don’t learn how to live until you’re ready to die, and then it’s too late.”
- Edna Ferber.
26. “If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.”
- Zig Ziglar.
27. “There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.”
- Willa Cather.
28. “Always walk-through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.”
- Vernon Howard.
29. “Life is trying things to see if they work.”
- Ray Bradbury.
30. “Ease and abundance are for fools. Discomfort is for the wise.”
- Maxime Lagacé.
Interesting Live, Love, And Learn Quotes
When you have inspirational quotes to live by, life seems somewhat easier. Here are some short quotes you live and you learn to take your life to the next level. Read on for some motivating you live and learn quotes that are the best quotes to live by.
31. “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”
- W.B. Yeats.
32. “Learn as though you would never be able to master it; hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it.”
33. “The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know.”
- Michel Legrand.
34. “Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”
- Albert Einstein.
35. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
- Dr. Seus.
36. “One learns from books and example only that certain things can be done. Actual learning requires that you do those things.”
- Frank Herbert.
37. “One hour per day of study in your chosen field is all it takes. One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years you’ll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.”
- Earl Nightingale.
38. “Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon.”
- E. M. Forster.
39. “Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible.”
- Richard Feynman.
40. “That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you’ve understood all your life, but in a new way.”
- Doris Lessing.
Fantastic Live And Learn Quotes
Live and learn quotes have been authored by various personalities to motivate you in your life. These live and learn quotes can act as a source of inspiration when you are feeling down and out and want something else to motivate you. Here are some fantastic live and learn quotes for you to enjoy.
41. Life is in different stages. Every stage of life is the foundation for the next stage of life. Every stage of life must be fully-lived.”
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
42. “Stop regretting and let your mistakes and failures be your greatest teachers in life. Wisdom can only come from living and learning.”
43. “Expectation kills. Just go with the flow, you might be surprised when something better comes along in an unexpected way.”
- Joyram Shaw.
44. “All I want in my life is my mind to think and my body to run.”
45. “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.”
- Mandy Hale.
46. “Education without application is just entertainment.”
- Tim Sanders.
47. “A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.”
- Mark Twain.
48. “The doer alone learneth.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche.
49. “A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.”
- Thomas Carruthers.
50. “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.”
*Do you know where this quote originates? We'd love to hear from you at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for live and learn quotes, then why not take a look at [little things quotes], or [life is short quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.