Any rational thinking or action in a person's mind is backed with logic and reasoning.
Logic is a tool that humans deploy when they have to solve problems, be it simple or critical. Scientific research has proved that humans don't do anything without logical reasoning behind their action.
A part of your logic is totally dependent on your common sense. Others require critical thinking and knowledge about everything. It is very interesting how logic varies from one person to the other; there is no correct solution to a problem in our daily lives. Each person acts according to their logical thinking. This article contains the best quotes about the logic that is going to refresh your mind and find the reason for every action you take in the future.
Best Logic Quotes
Check out these love and logic quotes that talk about your passion and the motive behind your actions.
1. "A logical picture of facts is a thought."
- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
2. "Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life."
- Stan Brakhage.
3. "[Logic] is the antiseptic which destroys the bacilli of unreason whereby true happiness is vivified."
- William John Locke.
4. "I think anything goes in fiction as long as it fits within the interior logic of the work itself and is presented in a disciplined manner."
- Hanya Yanagihara.
5. "Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."
- Lewis Carroll.
6. "I do know that you have to choose between the logic of reconciliation and the logic of justice. Pure justice leads to new civil war. I prefer the negotiable revolution."
- Adam Michnik.
7. "A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.”
– Rabindranath Tagore.
8. "Logic is one thing, the human animal another. You can quite easily propose a logical solution to something and at the same time hope in your heart of hearts it won't work out."
- Luigi Pirandello.
9. "Those who desire to rise as high as our human condition allows, must renounce intellectual pride, the omnipotence of clear thinking, belief in the absolute power of logic."
- Alexis Carrel.
Quotes About Reason And Logic
The brain is the main centre from where logic generates. These quotes about the brain and reason show how the brain works.
10. "I know three things will never be believed - the true, the probable, and the logical."
- John Steinbeck.
11. "Histories of discrimination can live on in digital platforms, and if they go unquestioned, they become part of the logic of everyday algorithmic systems."
- Kate Crawford.
12. "There is no morality by instinct. There is no social salvation in the end without taking thought; without mastery of logic and application of logic to human experience."
- Katharine Elizabeth Fullerton Gerould.
13. "The strictly logical mind is usually if not always at fault in its valuations of that defiantly illogical thing known as human nature."
- Oscar W. Firkins.
14. "Logic is not a body of doctrine, but a mirror-image of the world..."
- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
15. "The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners."
- Thomas Babington Macaulay.
16. "If we did not have a sense of who we were, how we got here, why we want to achieve something - which, on the face of it, on the logic of it, is probably not worth trying - and prove that logic wrong, then you wouldn't succeed..."
- Lee Hsien Loong.
17. "I had thought that I must mirror the outside world, create a carbon copy of white claims to civilization. It was beginning to occur to me to question the logic of the claim itself."
- Ta-Nehisi Coates.
18. "Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic."
- Thomas Huxley.
19. "You can prove anything you want by coldly logical reason..."
- Issac Asimov.
20. "Logic takes care of itself; all we have to do is to look and see how it does it."
- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
21. "...jokes, to me it's a lot of logic, no matter how crazy they are. It has to make absolute sense, or it won't be funny."
- Steven Wright.
Famous Logic Quotes
Here are some popular quotes from a real-life logic master and a fictional logical character. Check out these Spock logic quotes from 'Star Trek' and Aristotle logic quotes from the famous thinker.
22. "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true."
23. "I see no logic in wanting to worship a deity that demands you to live in a perpetual state of fear."
24. "Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it."
25. "I object to intellect without discipline; I object to power without constructive purpose."
26. "Physical reality is consistent with universal laws. Where the laws do not operate, there is no reality."
27." It is evidently equally foolish to accept probable reasoning from a mathematician and to demand from a rhetorician demonstrative proofs."
28. "Our account does not rob the mathematicians of their science. In point of fact they do not need the infinite and do not use it."
29. "Those who know, do. Those that understand, teach."
30. "For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
31. "The more you know, the more you know you don't know."
32. "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Funny Logic Quotes
This list of hilarious quotes about logic include girl logic quotes, quotes on logic and love, and many others that you will enjoy.
33. "There is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience. And then there is California."
- Edward Abbey.
34. "Better to be without logic than without feeling."
- Charlotte Bronte.
35. "Logic plus logic equals the illogical."
- Jason Schwartzman.
36. "The book of female logic is blotted all over with tears, and Justice in their courts is forever in a passion."
- William Makepeace Thackeray.
37. "The heated mind resents the chill touch and relentless scrutiny of logic."
- William E. Gladstone.
38. "Our heart is more like a chemical computer that uses fuzzy logic to analyze information that can't be easily defined in zeros and ones."
- Naveen Jain.
39. "I have a massive divide between being a competent human being and being completely hopeless, when it comes to logic."
- Natascha McElhone.
40. "Just pick a political story at random and read the comments. There is no logic or reason on either side..."
- Michael Arrington
41. "The human brain works as a binary computer and can only analyze the exact information-based zeros and ones (or black and white)."
- Naveen Jain.
42. "Logic is neither a science nor an art, but a dodge."
- Benjamin Jowett.
43. "Supernatural films allow you to bend the rules of time and space - that's really fun, especially for screenwriters who often get shot down for logic reasons."
- Leigh Whannell.
Inspirational Logic Quotes
This list of emotion vs logic quotes will inspire you to think logically rather than acting on a whim.
44. "It's awfully hard to get into the head of a liberal. Instead of logic and reason, they are drawn to emotions and feelings."
- Mike Gallagher.
45. "Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense, But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert.
46. "Fear comes from your past observations. That fear settles inside you. It becomes your psyche. Something triggers it and it fuels that subconscious. There is no logic to it."
47. "The fact that logic cannot satisfy us awakens an almost insatiable hunger for the irrational."
- A. N. Wilson.
48. "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
- Albert Einstein.
49. "I know a logic beyond time and space; that is why I am so illogical, why space cannot hold me nor time make me old."
- Elsa Barker.
50. "Simple logic dictates that if you cannot even conceive the possibility of leaving a negotiation, then it is preferable never to enter one."
- Yanis Varoufakis.
51. "Beneath words and logic are emotional connections that largely direct how we use our words and logic."
- Jane Roberts
52. "Logic itself affirms that a loving Heavenly Father would not abandon His children without providing a way for them to learn of Him."
- Joseph B. Wirthlin.
53. "You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without it."
- G. K. Chesterton.
54. "To the extent that laws are founded on morality and on logic, they can lead men's hearts and minds."
- Robert Kennedy.
55. "I have my own logic. I don't listen to anyone unless it's logical to me and not many people understand and appreciate my thinking."
- Tejaswi Madivada.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for logic quotes, then take a look at funny science quotes and inspirational math quotes
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.