The welcoming of an infant brings a fresh start in each feeling of the word. There is an environment of delight and festivities all over the place.
To commend this novelty with appropriate names, we bring you a list of 52 names meaning creation that are popular across different societies and religions. A portion of these girl names or boy names may appear to be somewhat known or heard while others you may not have seen before. We hope that this list will be helpful in finding the perfect name for your new family member.
Names That Mean Creation For Girls
Choosing the name of baby is an overwhelming task, and nowadays guardians have to think about a ton of components prior to settling on one. For a few, the meaning of the chosen name is fundamental, and for other people, names are inspired by superstars or celebrities. Most parents like to pick a name for their baby boy or baby girl that is unique and has a touch of creativity in it. A few of the girl names meaning creation are Daifa, Fatiha, Rachana and Rashana but we will detail them further in this list.
We think the idea of naming your child after creation is such a lovely way to start their lives as they will create their own paths, make their own mistakes, creative their own lives, and what a gorgeous way to always remind them that they are in control of everything they do.
1. Amaryllis (Greek origin) meaning "new" and "fresh". The name is one the most unique name for girls.
2. Anastasia (Greek origin) meaning "resurrection" or "rebirth".
3. Anukriti (Indian origin) meaning "beautiful creation by God". This name depicts the creation of god at its best.
4. Chae-Won (Korean origin) meaning "the beginning". The Korean name is the most popular one.
5. Dagny (Scandinavian origin) meaning "new day" or "new beginning". Dagny is a sweet and simple name for a girl child.
6. Daifa (Arabic origin) meaning "a majestic creation". The name holds magic in itself.
7. Dajana (Latin origin) meaning "divine and heavenly creation". The name can be an unusual choice for your baby.
8. Dawn (Anglo Saxon origin) meaning "new beginning" or "the first appearance of light". You cannot get a simpler name meaning a new beginning.
9. Ellowyn (Anglo Saxon origin) one of the girl baby names that means "elm" or "the fresh new beginning". The name can also be shortened to Ello or Wyn.
10. Eos (Greek origin)meaning "dawn". The name is of the Greek goddess of dawn.
11. Fatiha (Arabic origin) meaning ‘beginning" or "the first creation". One of the beautiful name for a Muslim girl child.
12. Iola (Greek origin) meaning "violet dawn". The name meaning depicts its attractiveness.
13. Kainaat (Arabic and Urdu origin) meaning "all creations", "the Creation". The name is the most and very popular Arabic name.
14. Kainat (Arabic and Urdu origin) meaning "Universe". The name is one of the interesting and amazing choice.
15. Kartara ( Indian origin) meaning "Lord of All Creation". The name is perfect for parents looking for modern names.
16. Kia (African origins) meaning "new beginnings" or "season’s beginning". Kia as a name can be the best option for a beautiful little princess.
17. Kyriaki (Greek origin) meaning "of the lord", or "lady".
18. Maizie (Greek origin) meaning "pearl" or "the child of light".
19. Oriana (Latin origin) meaning "dawn" or "rising". It can also be taken as under names meaning the creation of stars.
20. Rachana (Indian origin) meaning "creation".
21. Raanana (Hebrew origin) meaning "fresh and new". The name is one of the rarest names kept for a girl.
22. Rashana (Indian origin) meaning "creation", or "the origin".
23. Senara (Cornish and Breton origin) meaning "dawn" is one of the loveliest names on the list. It’s so sweet and simple.
24. Shivankruti (Indian origin) meaning "creation of Lord Shiva".
25. Srusti (Indian origin) meaning "creation", or "the world". The name for a baby girl is straightforward and exotic.
26. Vidhi (Indian origin) meaning "Goddess of Destiny".
Names That Mean Creation For Boys
The importance of 'creation' is profound and giving your baby a name that implies creation or new life, gives a solid and incredible quality to your baby name. A baby name meaning creation or new beginning are somehow both ground breaking and solid. What a lovely way to name your baby, as they are the start of a new life for their parents! Feel free to browse this rundown, the most lovely boy names that mean creation.
27. Akwan (Arabic origin) meaning "creations", "universe". The name will be the beat chosen name for your boy.
28. Anastasius (Greek origin) meaning "rebirth" or "resurrection". A lovely, dignified, unique name for a special boy.
29. Arata (Japanese origin) meaning "new" or "fresh". The boy name meaning brings out the freshness of the name
30. Aroon (Indian origin) means "dawn".
31. Asier (Basqu origin) meaning "the beginning". One of the uncommon and unheard names for a boy.
32. Bramha (Indian origin) meaning "creator of the universe".
33. Elkan (Hebrew origin) meaning "belonging to God". This name for a boy has global existence and is quite common.
34. Fajr (Arabic origin) means "dawn", or "beginning".
35. Futaih (Arabic origin) meaning "foundation", or "creation". The boy name can give an amazing touch to the boy character.
36. Inizio (Italian origin) means "beginning". The name has various variations.
37. Jagdees (Indian origin) means "ruler of the world". Jagdeeh also know as the Lord Shiv is the most revered Hindu deity in India.
38. Kartaara (Indian origin) means "Lord of all creations" or "the God". This name for a boy can bring out his real persona.
39. Mewa (Indian origin) meaning "reward".
40. Nelio (Latin origin) means "of the Cornelius family". Nelio is a simple and pure name for a boy.
41. Neo (Native American origin) means "new". The name also means ‘gift’.
42. Oighrig ( Scottish Gaelic origin) means "new speckled one".
43. Prajakt (Indian origin) means "God of Creation". The name is quite tough to be spelled.
44. Srijan (Indian origin) means "creation". The name refers to the God who created the universe.
45. Sachar (Hebrew origin) means "dawn". The name is quite unheard but is the best suit.
46. Udbhav (Sanskrit origin) means "rising with glory".
Gender Neutral Names That Mean Creation
There are numerous motivations to consider a gender neutral names when choosing what to name your baby.
As we are becoming increasingly open to new ideas, more people are moving toward utilizing non gendered names for their babies. It means that your child can forge their own path, and if you are planning on raising your child in a non gendered way, this is the perfect start.
47. Abiodun (African origin) means "born on a festival". This name is very popular in some countries, we think it's a lovely celebratory name.
48. Alba (Latin origin) means "dawn." We love the simplicity of this name.
49. Altan (Turkish origin) means "red dawn" one of the most popular unisex name meaning creation.
50. Chijioke (Igbo origin) means "God is in charge of creation".
51. Chuke (Igbo origin) means "God's creation". The name is sweet and sober to be taken.
52. Genesis (Greek origin) means "beginning".
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.