To make your game as good as the real deal, you need amazing character names.
Nightbornes are a compelling character type in 'World Of Warcraft.' If you need names for your characters, this is where you need to be.
Whether you are an animator, a gamer, a writer, or a creative mind, and a fan of 'World Of Warcraft', you will need the best names to strengthen your characters. Nightbornes are also called Shal'dorei are a mystical and powerful race of night elves based in Suramar, evolving into a unique elven species 10,000 years ago. They are different from other allied races and are dark Nightborne elves. A good Nightborne name for your character might be Eneda Eveningswitch. They belong to different Nightborne classes, which include Nightborne rogue, Nightborne hunter, Felsworn, Nightborne warlock, sorcerers, and many others.
Nightborne Names For Boys
The Nightborne are a special breed of night elves when compared to other elves. They have evolved and become a stronger race of night elves, which makes them the ideal character for your fictional works of art. For strong characters, this is the species of elves that you need for your fictional work. This is why you need strong names for your male Nightborne characters which we have taken time to list out below for you.
1. Arfran (English origin) meaning “happiness”.
2. Agorn (Hebrew origin) means refers to a high priest.
3. Barith (Sanskrit origin) a name for a dark elf.
4. Dodryn (English origin) a super cool name for your character.
5. Dolean (iris origin) meaning “unlucky” derived from Dolan.
6. Elydrieth (English origin) the meaning is not quite clear.
7. Fellad (Icelandic origin) derived from the name Fell.
8. Gaeriel (Hebrew origin) means “God is my strength” derived from the name Gabriel.
9. Hadras (Hebrew origin) means “Myrtle tree” derived from the name Hadas.
10. Ilylean (English origin) the meaning is not quite clear but it sounds great.
11. Kerion (African American origin) meaning “anointed child”.
12. Mavodant (English origin) does not have a clear meaning but it sounds malevolent.
13. Ranian (Arabic origin) means “delightful” and “contented”.
14. Suranas (Sanskrit origin) refers to a village in Haryana in India.
15. Tariel (Georgian origin) means “dark hero”.
Nightborne Names For Girls
Every storyline needs strong female characters that are just as cool the male figures, and complete the story. Female Nightbornes are just as strong as their male counterparts, and they have equally strong names. A female night elf can not be a great addition that gives more flavour to your work. You do not need to think so much about what your girl Nightborne names will be because we have put together a list of badass names for your female Nightborne characters.
16. Aaytia (English origin) the meaning isn’t quite known.
17. Alayana (Irish origin) means “little rock” derived from the name Alayna.
18. Amindia (Nordic origin) derived from the name Amanda.
19. Caralyn (American origin) means “beautiful” and “dear”.
20. Delastra (Latin origin) means “Zebra”.
21. Elylia (Latin origin) meaning “rival” derived from Emylia.
22. Galindea (Spanish origin) from an extinct language.
23. Irma (German origin) meaning “war goddess”.
24. Jaelysia (English origin) the meaning is not really known.
25. Kedreath (English origin) the meaning is not clear.
26. Lenrisse (Unknown origin) and the meaning is not known.
27. Meralyn (Hebrew origin) means “the wished-for child”.
28. Nydria (Unknown origin) does not have a meaning.
29. Rhyne (German origin) derived from the river Rhine.
30. Teslara (English origin) the meaning is not clear.
Gender Neutral Nightborne Names
You do not need to be gender specific when naming your characters. They can have gender neutral names that are just as meaningful and representative of what your character stands for. Finding gender neutral names can be a bit tricky, but not to worry, we have listed a few for you below.
31. Bitsen (English origin) a non-gender specific name.
32. Celnien (Unknown origin) the meaning is not clear.
33. Fanotus (Unknown origin) does not have a meaning.
34. Felethein (English origin) the meaning is unknown.
35. Gelrel (German origin) means “one who yells”.
36. Hathan (Hebrew origin) means “gift from God’ derived from Nathan.
37. Helris (English origin) the meaning is unknown.
38. Itis (English origin) refers to a disease characterized by inflammation.
39. Main (Norman origin) means “strength”.
40. Pator (English origin) mams “to graze”.
Kidadl has lots of great baby names articles to inspire you. If you liked our suggestions for Nightborne Names then why not take a look at mage names, or for something different take a look at magical boy names.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.