Many have heard the motivational quote, "for every minute spent organizing, an hour is earned".
The above quote is the famous saying by Benjamin Franklin about the art of organization and how it helps in the journey of success. Read on to see how the word "organization" can make a lot of changes to your life.
The word "organization", when considered as a noun, shows an entity where one or more people endeavor towards a particular goal and make it a success; whereas the word 'organizing', as a verb, is a management skill where the tasks are divided or sections are made to make the whole task easy and efficient. One of the most efficient organizations and success inspiring quotes by A. A. Milne is, "organizing is what you do before you do something so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up." For more inspirational quotes about organization, efficient quotes even funny organization quotes, home quotes, check the list below.
Organization Quotes By Famous People
When inspirational quotes about the art of organization come from famous successful people, the quotes turn out to be a source of motivation to organize. These organization quotes are perfect for decluttering everyone's mind. So, check out these organization quotes below.
1. "Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein.
2. "Of all human inventions the organization, the machine constructed of people performing interdependent functions, is the most powerful."
- Robert Shea.
3. "A place for everything and everything in its place."
- Benjamin Franklin.
4. "Men admire the man who can organize their wishes and thoughts in stone and wood and steel and brass."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
5. "Stop waiting for the perfect time to get organized. Take this moment and make some progress."
- Heidi Leonard.
6. "Your most important 'want' should be the one you can control!"
- Shannon L. Alder.
Inspirational Quotes About Organization And Success
It's easy to be organized in advance and in the right way which helps one reach the right place at right time. Here are great quotes about organization and peace.
7. "The key to success in any organization is identifying, developing, and empowering the right people."
- Craig Groeschel.
8. "The more people are involved in a given task, the more potential agreements need to be negotiated to do anything, and the greater the transaction costs."
- Clay Shirky.
9. "Leaders must establish a common purpose and build trust within an organization."
- Stanley A. McChrystal.
10. "Successful organizing is based on the recognition that people get organized because they, too, have a vision."
- Paul Wellstone.
11. "Organization isn't about perfection; it's about efficiency, reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money, and improving your overall quality of life."
- Christina Scalise.
12. "Outer order contributes to inner calm."
- Gretchen Rubin.
13. "All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination."
- Earl Nightingale.
14. "The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual."
- Vince Lombardi.
Famous Quotes About Organization
Planning ahead to organize everything is more simple than being messed up while working on a project. Here are a few famous ideas for organization that will help you be in control of your life.
15. "Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns so that each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the entire tapestry."
- Richard P. Feynman.
16. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe."
- Anatole France.
17. "Under the influence of clutter, we may underestimate how much time we’re giving to the less important stuff."
- Zoë Kim.
18. "A good system shortens the road to the goal."
- Orison Swett Marden.
19. "The secret to multitasking is that it isn't actually multitasking. It's just extreme focus and organization."
- Joss Whedon.
20. "An organization, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it."
- Dee Hock.
21. "Managing your time without setting priorities is like shooting randomly and calling whatever you hit the target."
- Peter Turla.
22. "It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan."
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
23. "In the military, as in any organization, giving the order might be the easiest part. Execution is the real game."
- Russel Honore.
Inspirational Quotes About Decluttering And Order
Getting organized the right way to keep things in good order is what's promoted by the organization especially for decluttering as an act. These inspirational quotes would lead to wonders through decluttering.
24. "First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality."
- Napoleon Hill.
25. "Owning less is better than organizing more."
- Joshua Becker.
26. "Clutter is the physical manifestation of unmade decisions fueled by procrastination."
- Christina Scalise.
27. "Quality is the result of a carefully constructed cultural environment. It has to be the fabric of the organization, not part of the fabric."
- Phil Crosby.
28. "Good order is the foundation of all things."
- Edmund Burke.
29. "Clutter is not just physical stuff. It’s old ideas, toxic relationships, and bad habits. Clutter is anything that does not support your better self."
- Eleanor Brownn.
30. "In a balanced organization, working towards a common objective, there is a success."
- Arthur Helps.
Organization Quotes For Everyone's Motivation
Everyone needs motivation to be organized and start with the hard work, be it at home or in the office place. Check these inspirational quotes for every time you feel the need to be organized. Read on for these organization efficient quotes and quotes about organization and success.
31. "You'll never get organized if you don’t have a vision for your life."
- Linda Eubanks.
32. "The way to find a needle in a haystack is to sit down."
- Beryl Markham.
33. "Getting organized is a sign of self-respect."
- Gabrielle Bernstein.
34. "In the successful organization, no detail is too small to escape close attention."
- Lou Holtz.
35. "We use the word 'organization' to mean both the state of being organized and the groups that do the organizing."
- Clay Shirky.
36. "Organization is not an option; it is a fundamental survival skill and distinct competitive advantage."
- Pam N. Woods.
37. "Tidying is the act of confronting yourself."
- Marie Kondo.
38. "If a leader doesn't convey passion and intensity then there will be no passion and intensity within the organization and they'll start to fall down and get depressed."
- Colin Powell.
39. "Strive not to get more done, but to have less to do."
- Francine Jay.
40. 'There was nothing medieval people liked better, or did better, than sorting out and tidying up. Of all our modern inventions I suspect that they would most have admired the card index.'
- C. S. Lewis.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for organization quotes then why not take a look at you can do anything quotes, or kitchen quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.