A pep talk is a talk intended to make someone feel more courageous or enthusiastic.
A pep talk is an inspiring speech that is generally used to cheer oneself up before an interview or with friends during difficult times. A pep talk uses lots of encouraging quotes and words that aim to have a motivational effect on the receiver.
So, if you need to give someone you know a pep talk, today or any day, you can find some motivating and inspiring pep talk quotes right here! There are many different types of pep-talk-worthy quotes, from morning inspirational quotes to daily uplifting ones, and lots of positive self-talk quotes and positive encouraging quotes. We have collected some great pep quote ideas and quotations on self-confidence to motivate whoever needs it today! If you like reading these quotes, you can also check out these you got this quotes or keep smiling quotes.
Positive Inspirational Quotes
Find quotes that inspire you to have a positive mindset and be a beautiful and better version of yourself right here.
1. "The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
- Walt Disney.
2. "Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today."
- Will Rogers.
3. "It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up."
- Vince Lombardi.
4. "If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you."
- Steve Jobs.
5. "People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
- Rob Siltanen.
6. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
- Og Mandino.
7. "Entrepreneurs are great at dealing with uncertainty and also very good at minimizing risk. That’s the classic entrepreneur."
- Mohnish Pabrai.
8. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated."
- Maya Angelou.
9. "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do."
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
10. "Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like?"
- Brian Tracy.
Quotes About Being Yourself
When you wake up, you must intend to have a good morning and feel good about yourself. Here are a few good morning positive quotes to give yourself a morning pep talk!
11. "I feel that the simplicity of life is just being yourself."
- Bobby Brown.
12. "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
- Oscar Wilde.
13. "Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness."
- Allen Ginsberg.
14. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
15. "You cannot change what you are, only what you do."
- Philip Pullman.
16. "You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?"
- Dr. Seuss.
17. "I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all."
- Coco Chanel.
18. "God has given you one face, and you make yourself another."
- William Shakespeare.
19. "If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."
- David Carradine.
20. "Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth."
- Benjamin Disraeli.
Motivational Positive Quotes For The Day
In our busy day-to-day lives, we barely get time for a break, sometimes all we need is a little push and a little motivation to have a great day, so here are some great powerful positive quotes for you.
21. "When we are open to new possibilities, we find them. Be open and skeptical of everything."
- Todd Kashdan.
22. "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."
- Anthony J. D’Angelo.
23. "Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results."
24. "The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow."
- Robert Tew.
25. "Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive."
- Matt Cameron.
26. "Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before."
- Bonnie Blair.
27. "Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it."
- Albert Schweitzer.
28. "No one is perfect - that’s why pencils have erasers."
- Wolfgang Riebe.
29. "You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
- A.A. Mine.
30. "In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision."
- Dalai Lama.
Daily Uplifting Quotes
After a hard day, sometimes you don't have anyone around you that can uplift you and during those times, quotes can just be that one thing you are looking for. Here are today's great uplifting quotes that can not only make you feel seen and validated but can also reassure you that you're not alone.
31. "The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine."
- Mike Murdock.
32. "Don't forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally."
- Hannah Bronfman.
33. "You have to really use your imagination to refresh your daily life."
- Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt.
34. "The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls."
- Pablo Picasso.
35. "Exercise, prayer, and meditation are examples of calming rituals. They have been shown to induce a happier mood and provide a positive pathway through life's daily frustrations."
- Chuck Norris.
36. "I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily."
- Lil' Kim.
37. "Our daily decisions and habits have a huge impact upon both our levels of happiness and success."
- Shawn Achor.
38. "True love brings up everything - you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily."
- Jennifer Aniston.
39. "What is the good of your stars and trees, your sunrise and the wind, if they do not enter into our daily lives?"
- E. M. Forster.
40. "Decisions are the frequent fabric of our daily design."
- Don Yaeger.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for pep talks quotes, then why not take a look at these you are enough quotes or you are amazing quotes too?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.