Being a pharmacist can be pretty stressful, but why worry when you can take a chill pill with some rib-tickling humor?
We're not talking about any random joke or pun but some hilarious pharmacy humor to give you your daily dose of laughter. So, if you think that pharmacy is a little bit boring, our prescription of funny pharmacy puns will prove you wrong.
The pharmacy field helps to come up with drugs and medications for curing diseases. What an amazing job, right? And, even better, pharmacy humor is anything but boring! In fact, these pharmacy one-liners and medication puns will get everyone laughing. So, here are some funny pharmacy puns, funny pharmacy names and wacky pharmacist puns that we prescribe for a good laugh! If you want to become a funny pharmacist yourself, you could even take up a funny pharmacist character name like Di Spencer (sounds like 'dispenser', get it?), and why not call your funny fake pharmacy The Pharm Yard (like 'The Farm Yard')?
If you like this article, you can check our other articles on the Best Eye Puns That Aren't Cornea and the best Medical Puns That Will Have You Aching With Laughter.
Medicine Puns To Crack You Up Instantly
Our fantastic puns on medicines will make bitter pills easier for you to swallow.
1. At the construction site, I metaformin last week. He had terrible diarrhea.
2. I don't know why my regular medicines make me sad. Maybe one of them is a sad-ative.
3. The bed asks for its pill-ows every time it's under the weather.
4. The pharmacist suggested some stare-oids for my eye problems.
5. Ibuproof-reading my school essays really well since I've started taking some pain relievers.
6. I've been feeling very lazy lately. I think I should try-cyclin.
7. Every time the pharmacist gets time, he goes on a vacation to Statin Island.
8. My dog's been sick since last night. So I have to visit the pharmacy to get a pug-ative.
9. I got an IV in both my arms. It was Ambi-dextrose.
10. It turns out that the window cleaning man was a thief. Surprisingly, all he stole were the pane-killers.
11. I am aspirin-g to be a pharmacist someday.
Witty Wordplays On Antibiotics That'll Get The Superbugs Laughing
Make those good ol' antibiotics viral by telling these hilarious puns to your friends.
12. My Italian friend is a pharmacy student, and his favorite antibiotic is amox-Sicily-n.
13. The pharmacy technician was trying to make French cheese and added penicillin to it by mistake. All his efforts failed because of the anti-brie-otic.
14. My pet poodle loves to ride bikes. He is out dog-xy-cyclin now.
15. I wonder what pigs apply on their skin wounds. Perhaps they use Antibiotic oink-ments.
16. The cattle owner just found out that all the cows in the herd have pneumonia and he needs to quarantine them in separate pens. I guess he'll have to get some pen-icillin now.
Classic Pharmacy And Pharmacist Puns That You'll Never Be Sick Of Hearing
Do you think pharmacy school sounds fun? Then check out these ridiculously funny puns and one-liners that are relatable to every pharmacist out there.
17. I went to the pharmacist to get a flu shot, but he said that nine out of 10 injections go in vain.
18. I bought the only pack of laxatives left at the pharmacy. I'm so relieved!
19. Pharmacists love Greek mythology so much because it has a centaur for disease control.
20. Whenever fish fall sick, they all go to the pharma-sea.
21. If you are stressing over finding a funny and cool pharmacy name, you can try taking 'Chill Pills'.
22. I tiptoed past the pharmacy shop lest I wake the sleeping pills.
23. I suggest you buy the expensive laxative from the local pharmacy. It'll give you a good run for your money.
24. I think a pharmacist's favorite beverage is cough-ee.
25. "You are absolutely pharma-cute-ical!" said the pharmacist to his wife.
Disease Humor That Is A Must-Have In Every Pharmacist's Prescription
A pharmacist has to study almost every disease out there, and you thought making and selling medicines was easy? Well, give these puns a read that will surely make you believe that diseases needn't always need to sound sickly.
26. I've been wondering what prompted Alexander to discover penicillin. Perhaps he was phlegm-ing.
27. The pony walked into the pharmacy, asking for sore throat medication. "I'm a little hoarse," he said.
28. My diabetic friend is great at puns and one-liners because he has a pun-creatic disease.
29. The pharmacy shop is always crowded during Halloween. It's the time when everyone starts coffin.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly puns for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for pharmacy puns then why not take a look at these Doctor Puns That Are Medically Hilarious, or for something different take a look at these Hair Puns That Are Side Splittingly Funny.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.