Pitbull is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and philanthropist.
His real name is Armando Christian Perez. He is commonly known by his stage name Pitbull by his fans across the world.
Pitbull was born on 15 January, 1981 in Miami, Florida. He began his career in the early 2000 and gained popularity for his chirpy and off-beat hip-hop music. His rap lyrics resonated with the youth which made him an accomplished artist and a businessman in no time. Here are some of the best Pitbull singer quotes that are hard to not notice. These Pitbull quotes can give an inside look into the artist.
Best Pitbull Quotes
Any successful person has a story to tell. These stories come out in the form of impactful quotes. Here are some of the best Pitbull rapper quotes that will give a peek into the life of this singer.
1. “If you continue to work hard, let that be the fuel to your fire.”
2. "There's no success without failure and no winning without losing."
3. "I was taught in kindergarten: sharing is caring."
4. "One thing that's never gonna go, you know, go sour is good music."
5. "Every time I reach a new audience, that means I'm doing something right."
6. “Everyday above ground is a great day, remember that.”
7. "I'm definitely someone who enjoys life and wakes up with a ball of energy."
8. “Everything is humble and positive energy.”
9. "If you continue to work hard, let that be the fuel to your fire."
10. "I'm taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive."
11. "I'm sharp...What the street taught me how to do is how to hustle. How to make something out of nothing."
Pitbull Song Quotes
A rapper becomes famous because of their lines. These lines create some sort of magic and instantly strike a chord with the audience. Long after the song is released, people will still hymn these lyrics and keep the song alive. Here you can find Pitbull lyrics from all of Pitbulls' top songs. These also include funny Pitbull quotes along with Pitbull love quotes.
12."Took like jigsaw and built it all. Despite a big loss, I'd bet it all."
- Pitbull, 'Back In Time'.
13. "You only got one life, And we gonna live it up"
- Pitbull, 'Greenlight'.
14. "You can go anywhere in the world. And you know that they know about me."
- Pitbull, 'Back It Up'.
15. "I sacrifice my life to give you my life to speakers, tryna be good even know I've been crossed like Jesus."
- Pitbull, 'Castle Made Of Sand.
17. "Sometimes I feel like I'm losing it. My life is upside down."
- Pitbull, 'Blood Is Thicker Than Water".
18. "Just cause you ain't me, don't hate me. As a matter fact you should thank me."
- Pitbull, 'Don't Stop The Party'.
19. "Word of advice: want a happy life? Don't look for what you don't want to find."
20. "Man, I paid my dues and earned my stripes. Took all the wrong in my life and I made it right."
21. "I'm fighting myself, believe me, I'm far from ignorance, far from greedy if you know where i come from and know what I've been through."
- Pitbull., 'Castle Made Of Sand'.
22. "Give credit where credit is due, don't you know that I don't give a number two. Y'all just halfway thoughts. Not worth the back of my mind. But to understand the future we have to go back in time."
23. "He hit me with a letter, I know you never fail, so put me on a beach with a pocket in the pail."
24. "A gift and a curse that's my life now. There is no looking or turning back."
25. "Who got the key of the world, now, yours truly."
26. "Blood is thicker than water. Atleast they say it is."
- Pitbull, 'Blood Is Thicker Than Water'.
27. "Don't you know I'm the one and I love you girl. I don't care what they say you know you are my world."
- Pitbull, 'Give Me Everything'.
28. "So you tried to believe in the castles made of the sand, when it falls to the sea and your fear can't find...each from my hand."
- Pitbull, 'Castle Made Of Sand'.
29. "But something changed. Season came to an end. I had to leave you. And that's where my heartache began."
- Pitbull, 'DJ Got Us Falling In Love'.
30. "Yeah, once again my friend Imma be the first latin rapper from the south."
31. "Just yesterday you said you loved me, that there's nobody else above me, that I was yours and you were mine."
- Pitbull, 'Tell Me'.
Famous Pitbull Quotes
Fans always want to know more about the life of their favorite celebrity. What they say off stage and away from the cameras can create room for analysis. Here you can find some of the Pitbull famous quotes which will tell you more about the person and not just the artist. From Pitbull advocate quotes to life lessons, read on for more quotes.
32. “As far as the fans, I always say it because it’s the truth: without them, I’m absolutely nothing.”
33. "My kids can't eat awards."
34. "I always wanna be able to fight, I always wanna be able to go left when they tell me to go right, not because I'm being hard-headed, it's just me taking a creative stance."
35. "I grew up around salsa, merengue, bachata, bass music, freestyle, hip-hop, techno, house, rave. Miami is special for that. It's a city where you don't know if it's more a part of the US, or of the Caribbean, or of Latin America, or of Europe."
36. "I feel like I've been fighting in music and creating new ways and new opportunities to make things work even when people thought it wouldn't."
37. "I already had three strikes against me. One, I have light skin. Two, I'm from Miami, which wasn't getting looked at at the time. Three, I'm Cuban."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Pitbull quotes then why not take a look at Nas quotes, or Ice Cube quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.