All of us have some special people in our life.
Generally, the phrase 'special person' stands to connote a partner. However, there shouldn't be a yardstick for measuring someone's special contribution to your life.
It is good to practice complimenting people when they mean something to us. There is nothing wrong with making someone feel special or showering them with love and adoration. You can do it to your friends or even to the love of your life. Here are a few someone special quotes that will help you appreciate the special person in your life.
Do you find the quotes about special people in your life interesting? Don't forget to check out [you are special quotes] and special needs quotes.
Quotes For Someone Special
Are you confused about what to say while appreciating a special person? Here are some quotes that will help to convey your gratitude and love to that someone special.
1. "Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you."
‒ Misty Copeland.
2. "In life, there is always that special person who shapes who you are, who helps to determine the person you become."
‒ Molly Ringwald.
3. "What sweetness is left in life, if you take away friendship? Robbing life of friendship is like robbing the world of the sun."
4. "I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends."
‒ Pamela Daranjo.
5. "Are we not like two volumes of one book?"
‒ Marceline Desbordes.
6. "It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
‒ Rita Rudner.
7. "I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you."
‒ J.R. Ward.
8. "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
‒ Oprah Winfrey.
9. "There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless."
‒ Leo Cristopher.
10. "You are something— and someone—very special. You really are. No one else in this entire world is exactly like you. You're a one-of-a-kind treasure, uniquely here in this space and time."
‒ Douglas Pagels.
11. "In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you."
‒ Virginia Woolf.
12. "May brooks and trees and singing hills join in the chorus too, and every gentle wind that blows send happiness to you."
‒ Irish Blessing.
13. "Don't be afraid to go that extra mile for someone special, because that person will go the extra mile for you."
‒ Ben Kalcher.
14. "I still haven't figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do."
‒ William C. Hannan.
15. "I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together."
‒ A. R. Asher.
16. "I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."
‒ Leo Christopher.
17. "When I was thinking of you I realized all the positive influences you had on my life, thank you."
‒ B. Rivers.
18. "Finding someone special means you can truly be yourself. I was pretending for a long time."
‒ Gerard Way.
19. "Do you know I never ever feel bored, never ever feel lonely, because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon and night."
‒ Mitch Suento.
20. "We can all create a sunset, but it takes someone special to create a new dawn."
‒ Anthony T. Hincks.
Love Quotes For Your Someone Special Life Partner
Do you plan on opening up your heart to someone special? Here are some of the best 'when you have someone special in your life' quotes that will help you put a beautiful smile on their face. You will also find some special quotes about someone who has passed that are helpful when you remember them.
21. "You know someone is very special to you when days just don't seem right without them."
‒ John Cena.
22. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
‒ A.A. Milne.
23. "I love you, and that's the beginning and end of everything."
‒ F. Scott. Fitzgerald.
24. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
‒ Lao Tzu.
25. "You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known, and even that is an understatement."
‒ F. Scott Fitzgerald.
26. "I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night."
‒ 'When Harry Met Sally'.
27. "We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it Love."
‒ Dr. Seuss.
28. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone."
‒ J.R.R. Tolkien.
29. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
‒ Angelita Lim.
30. "Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself."
‒ Nicholas Sparks.
Quotes For A Special Person To Lift Up Their Mood
Do you know a special person who would appreciate a little more help from you? Here are some quotes to let them know that they can always rely on you and open up about their feelings.
31. "Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was."
‒ Richard L. Evans.
32. "Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."
‒ Charlotte Whitton.
33. "Remember that sometimes, not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck."
‒ Dalai Lama.
34. "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it."
‒ Hellen Keller.
35. "Out of difficulties grow miracles."
‒ Jean de la Bruyere.
36. "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow."
‒ Mary Ann Radmacher.
37. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
‒ Ralph Waldo Emerson.
38. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
‒ Bernard M. Baruch.
39. "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
‒ A.A. Milne.
40. "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle."
‒ Christian D. Larson.
Quotes For People With Special Needs
Here are some quotes about special people in our lives that you may use to convey your feelings to the one that means a lot to you and to put a smile on the face of someone special.
41. "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise."
‒ Oscar Wilde.
42. "Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is, that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you."
‒ Natalie Anderson.
43. "With tremendous burdens often come enormous gifts. The trick is to identify the gifts, and glory in them."
‒ Maya Shetreat-Klein.
44. "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
‒ Theodore Roosevelt.
45. "No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it."
‒ Henry Ward Beecher.
46. "The only disability in life is a bad attitude."
‒ Scott Hamilton.
47. "If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime."
‒ Dylan McNair.
48. "I'm here for you. Through whatever, whenever."
49. "Remember three things: I'm here, I'll wait, I love you more than anything."
50. "You might not know this… But I'd go out of my way just to make sure that you're okay."
51. "And if today all you did was hold yourself together, I'm proud of you."
52. "If you need me, I'm here. If you don't, I'm still here."
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for quotes about special people then why not take a look at you are the love of my life quotes and quotes about parents.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.