Reassurance is something that every human being needs, wants, and expects from their loved ones.
Reassurance is like a ray of hope in someone's life. It is about what we say and do to help people so that they can stop worrying.
Reassurance might help people decrease their stress and anxiety, reduce inappropriate pain behavior, and inspire proactive healthy behavior. Offering support to patients and their families alleviates anxiety, worry, or panic.
Here on our page, we have collected 55 reassurance quotes for our readers. Let's take a look at these quotes. If you like these quotes, you should definitely read our good vibes and you can do anything quotes.
Reassurance Quotes For Relationships
Here are some reassurance in a relationship quotes and a few everything will be ok quotes, especially curated for you.
1. "Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for."
- Maya Angelou.
2. "It's okay, girl, we'll make it till the sun goes down forever. And until then what you got to lose but the losing? We're fallen angels who didn't believe that nothing means nothing."
- Jack Kerouac.
3. "I felt Holmes' hand steal into mine and give me a reassuring shake."
4. "The sea tells you everything will be fine. The mountains tell you it doesn’t matter anyway."
- Adeel Ahmed Khan.
5. "It's okay, he says, it's okay, When we're gone, the wolves can have their homecoming"
- Joan Tierney.
6. "Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
- Benjamin Franklin.
7. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
- A.A. Milne.
8. "Stop a minute, right where you are. Relax your shoulders, shake your head and spine like a dog shaking off the cold water. Tell that imperious voice in your head to be still."
- Barbara Kingsolver.
9. "You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather."
- Pema Chödrön.
10. "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a beautiful butterfly."
Everything Will Be Okay Quotes
Here are some I need reassurance quotes, stress day quotes, hard day quotes, it's gonna be okay quotes, and quotes about comforting reassurance.
11. "One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone."
- Shannon L. Alder.
12. "Every positive attempt was as a result of encouragement, every encouragement leads to success."
- Michael Bassey Johnson.
13. "Each victory with God can bring a reassurance once more that the ones born of God are victorious."
- Sunday Adelaja.
14. "Correction does much, but encouragement does more."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
15. "Reassurances could dull pain, nobody would ever go to the trouble of pressing grapes."
- Scott Lynch.
16. "Part of the power of all storytelling is reassurance, offering hope to those sat in the darkness, that good can succeed and wrongdoing fail."
- Charles Sturridge.
17. "What greater reassurance can the weak have than that they are like anyone else?"
- Eric Hoffer.
18. "Even if humans feel lots of fear, remember God will take care of you. This is a collective message because fear is contagious... This is a message of reassurance."
- Pope Theodoros II.
19. "What humanity needs today is not merely philosophy or theology, but a message or reassurance."
- Dada Vaswani.
20. "Religion is a reassurance - in fact, that's its only purpose."
- Michel Onfray.
Reassurance Love Quotes
Here are some love reassurance quotes for those who need reassurance. These reassurance quotes for him and her will certainly help!
21. "Only in the darkness, you can see the stars."
- Martin Luther King.
22. "Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever."
- Roy T. Bennet.
23. "There is hope, even when your brain tells you that there isn't."
- John Green.
24. "Life is hard. You may not always have a comfortable life, but with hope and reassurance that everything will be okay, you have to carry on."
- Bhumika Bajaj.
25. "Just because something isn't happening for you right now, doesn't mean that it will never happen."
26. "Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall."
- Ray Bradbury.
27. "I am a strong person, but every once in a while, I would like someone to take my hand and tell me that everything's going to be alright."
- Jean Wilbert.
28. "Don't worry, everything is going to be amazing."
29. "You are exactly who and what and where you are supposed to be and everyone loved you and always will."
- Kayla Snellenberger.
30. "It doesn't have to make sense to anyone else."
Reassurance Quotes Bible
Here are some comforting messages and inspirational quote for our readers from the Bible.
31. "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."
- Isaiah 43:2.
32. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
- Romans 15:13.
33. "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."
- James 1:2-3.
34. "For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline."
- 2 Timothy 1:7.
35. "I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."
- Isaiah 46:4.
36. "So, therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones.” So he comforted them and spoke kindly to them."
- Genesis 50:21.
37. "And the work of righteousness will be peace, And the service of righteousness, quietness and confidence forever."
- Isaiah 32:17.
38. "And being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform."
- Romans 4:21.
39. "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."
- Psalm 23:4.
40. "But now that Timothy has come to us from you, and has brought us the good news of your faith and love, and that you always think kindly of us, longing to see us just as we also long to see you."
- 1 Thessalonians 3:6.
Funny Reassurance Quotes
Here are some reassurance quotes that will make your day.
41. "If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it is lethal."
- Paulo Coelho.
42. "Wisdom begins in wonder."
43. "Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep faith. It will all be worth it in the end."
44. "You can destroy your now by worrying about tomorrow."
- Janis Joplin.
45. "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone of greatness."
46. "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - And sings the tunes without the words - And never stops at all."
- Emily Dickinson.
47. "I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains."
- Anne Frank.
48. "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
– Helen Keller.
49. "Nothing can be accomplished without the assurance and hope of accomplishment."
– Jennifer Arnold.
50. "A positive statement propels reassurance toward a better future, it builds up your faith and that of others, and it promotes change."
– Jan Dargatz.
51. "I find in my daily walk that I need reassurance from other Christian. It just fills a need."
- David Fisher.
52. "Too many people, holidays are not voyages of discovery, but a ritual of reassurance."
- Philip Andrews Adams.
53. "Every day waking up, I feel good and have that confidence and reassurance that everything I am doing is positive."
- Cole Hamels.
54. "Few things are more comforting to the soul than the voice of someone who loves us."
- Wayne Gerard Trotman.
55. "When you have the truth on your side, then you don't have to compete with the lies."
- Mitta Xinindlu.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If y ou liked our suggestions for 55 reassurance quotes, then why not take a look at [positive energy quotes, or you got this quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.