Red hair is rare in this world as it occurs naturally in only 2% of the entire human population.
Most of the redheads are in Northwestern Europe. Our culture has different stereotypes regarding redheads, which are varied from admiration to ridicule.
The easiest way to compliment a redhead would be to say, "You're beautiful" and actually mean it. Red hair varies in hue from a bright copper or deep burgundy to burnt orange or auburn, or strawberry-blond to red-orange. Red hair is characterized by the high levels of a cherry-red pigment called pheomelanin and comparatively low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin. This is then related to truthful coloring, lighter eye color, freckles, and sensitivity to actinic rays. Say what you will, redheads have always been considered unique, beautiful, and a breath of fresh air to many who admire them. Though there may not be one personality to define all redheads or gingers, they are all seemingly intelligent, mysterious, and you can't not look at them.
Famous Redhead Quotes
Here are some famous redheads quotes for our gorgeous and beautiful redheads.
1. "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."
- Mark Twain.
2. "When red-headed people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn."
- Mark Twain.
3. "All the action adventure girls have red hair. Whenever it is an independent girl, not a sidekick person when she has her own mind or does as good as the guys, she has beautiful red hair."
- Marion Roach.
4. "It is observed that the redheaded of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest, whom yet they much exceed in strength and activity"
- Jonathan Swift.
5. "She was a woman with red hair and green eyes— the traits which Satan supposedly relished most in mortal females."
- Robert Joseph Shea.
6. "Redheaded women buck like goats."
- James Joyce.
Redhead Quotes And Sayings
Here are cute redhead quotes about being a redhead.
7. "The blood of a redheaded woman is three degrees cooler than the blood of a normal woman. This has been established by medical studies."
- Joe Hill.
8. "I love redhead. It’s not the hair color, it’s crazy."
- Michael Makai.
9. "If you’re betwixt and between, trust the one with red hair."
- O.R. Melling
10. "The thing I love the most about my red hair is the same reason why I used to hate it, and it’s the fact that it makes me different."
- Rebecca Mader.
11. "I’m a ginger, and there’s not much more fun you can get as ginger. And I think that’s why there’s a lot of resentment toward the ginger community. We’re Vikings, essentially."
- Michael Fassbender.
12. "Redheaded women! Those blood oranges! Those cherry bombs! Those celestial shrews and queens of copper! May they never cease to stain our white-bread lives with super-natural catsup."
- Tom Robbins.
Redhead Woman Quotes
Here are some redhead temper quotes and unique redhead quotes.
13. "Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall in love with a gorgeous redhead!"
- Lucille Ball.
14. "We redheads are a minority, we tend to notice each other to notice our identity."
- Julianne Moore.
15. "You'd find it easier to be bad then than good if you had red hair."
16. "Out of the ash I rise with my red hair and I eat men like air."
- Sylvia Plath.
17. "Red hair is great. It's rare and therefore superior."
- Augusten Burroughs.
18. "Redheads keep the world on fire and men's hearts ablaze."
- Kaliana Dietrich.
19. "My hair is pretty dark red. And of course, it catches fire in the sunlight. A great time to bring out a redhead's coloring is right before sunset when rose-colored clouds and golden light begin to streak across the sky."
Funny Redhead Quotes
Here are some crazy redhead quotes on our fiery redheads.
20. "If you've got red hair, try washing it in cranberry juice. And, if you're blonde, a champagne rinse can work wonders."
- Nicole Kidman.
21. "People with red hair are supposed to get mad very easily and he had very red hair."
- J.D. Salinger.
22. "Blondes are noticed but redheads are never forgotten."
23. "Redheaded women are either violent or false and usually are both."
- French Proverb.
24. "I'm not just a big-haired redhead country singer who dresses flamboyantly, has this wicked sense of humor, and wears rhinestones."
- Naomi Judd.
25. "I love being a redhead. It's a rare thing, so I think there's a bond between redheads."
- Laura Prepon.
26. "Her heavy peasant face was fringed by a bang of red hair like a woolen table-spread, a color at once strange and attractive, an obstinate color, a color that seemed to make Lena feel something alien and bad-tempered had settled over her forehead."
- Djuna Barnes.
27. "All the redheads are beautiful, whether it is redheaded kids, redheads boys, or a girl with red hair."
- Sophia Lunar.
28. "Redheads. We’re a limited edition of fascination. A unique & rare blend of awesomeness."
- Stephanie Lahart.
29. "Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous."
- P.G. Wodehouse.
30. "I like having hair that looks like a volcano is erupting."
- Karen Gillan.
Redhead Aesthetic Ginger Quote
Here are some best redhead quotes on our gorgeous ginger ladies.
31. "I love my red hair. It makes me spunkier."
- Lindsay Lohan.
32. "It's my red hair that interferes with my good sense."
- Kimberly Frost.
33. "She had brilliant red hair, like honey and roses and the sun all together."
- Kiera Cass.
34. "People who haven’t red hair don’t know what trouble is."
- Lucy Maud Montgomery.
35. "With the red hair, you get the white skin; it's a package deal. The cons are that you never look particularly attractive on the beach. The pros are in a softly lit room, you look pretty."
- Marcia Cross.
36. "I'm not Irish. Just because I have red hair doesn't mean I'm a lucky charm, you know?"
- Rebecca Mader.
37. "I've had years of teasing about my red hair, but I definitely think it toughened me up. If you're ginger, you end up pretty quick-witted."
- Ed Sheeran.
38. "Keeping this red hair is not simple."
- Eva Marie.
Redhead Quotes Love
Here are some red hair color ginger quotes.
39. "People don't associate red hair, pale skin, and freckles with beauty."
- Shirley Manson.
40. "I'm either thought of as ethereal or fiery. And maybe that's the interesting thing about red hair: there's that fiery Renaissance connotation and the ethereal."
- Jessica Chastain.
41. "I got very lucky with 'Harry Potter.' I got that role because I'm a ginger! Red hair was my only qualification!"
- Domhnall Gleeson.
42. "Precise historical reasons are difficult to pinpoint, but red hair, it seems, bestows a sense of otherness. Red is the colour of blood and danger."
- Kate Williams.
43. "I definitely know that I'm quirky. I know that I'm different. Red hair definitely made me different growing up."
- Jayma Mays.
44. "I'm sick of having red hair, but people seem to like that aesthetic."
- Rachel Hurd-Wood.
45. "Redheads are known to have a complicated personality and are considered a myth. There has yet to be seen a simple-natured Redheaded female. Those that I’ve met so far matched the myth."
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for redhead quotes then why not take a look at messy hair quotes, or funny hair quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.