Love is a feeling which is inexpressible most of the times, and stupidity in love quotes speak about the madness people show in their life.
There can be crazy moments with your partner when you are crazy in love with them. Many writers have written about love through poetry, stories, or articles.
Some of them have expressed themselves through sayings and quotations. These quotations will show you stupidity in love isn't punishable always. It does add to the love, care, and sweet memories in one's life. The funny sayings about being silly in love will give you a reason to laugh and relive some of the special moments of your life. Get your hands on the best quotations below. We have curated here a list of some great quotations on stupidity in love from Harlan Ellison, George Bernard Shaw, Oscar Wilde, and many other legendary personalities.
If you love the content below, do read silly quotes and [sarcastic love quotes].
Funny Quotes On Stupidity In Love
A person can add a lot to your life. These sayings below give you enough instances to relate and enjoy these quotations about stupidity and intelligence.
1. "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
– Rita Rudner.
2. "A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished."
– Zsa Zsa Gabor.
3. "That love makes you do crazy things, that sometimes you have to do things that seem wrong from the outside but you know are right."
- Taylor Jenkins Reid, 'Maybe In Another Life'.
4. "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."
5. "Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery."
– Erma Bombeck.
6. "It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."
-George Bernard Shaw, 'Man And Superman'.
7. "Spend a few minutes a day really listening to your spouse. No matter how stupid his problems sound to you."
8. "The minute people fall in love they become liars."
9. "If you love 'em in the morning with their eyes full of crust; if you love 'em at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you're in love."
– Miles Davis.
10. "Romantic love is mental illness. But it's a pleasurable one."
– Fran Lebowitz.
Einstein Quotes On Stupidity
The quotes by Einstein on stupidity and stupid people will drive you crazy with laughs. Do read the list of quotes created below from Einstein on human stupidity which can certainly be applied to stupidity in love.
11. "Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do—but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it."
12. "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
13. "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
14. "It may be possible to fight intolerance, stupidity, and fanaticism separately, but when they come together there is no hope."
15. "The height of stupidity is most clearly demonstrated by the individual who ridicules something he knows nothing about."
Quotes On Stupidity And Intelligence
The quotes about stupidity and intelligence reveal different emotions of a person. Go through the list of quotes to know how stupidity can be related to intelligence.
16. "Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop."
- Laurell K. Hamilton, 'The Laughing Corpse'.
17. "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
- George Carlin.
18. "If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism."
19. "I think a lot of times we don't pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled."
20. "To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness. Though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless."
- Julian Barnes, 'Flaubert's Parrot'.
21. "The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."
22. “The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.”
- Alexandre Dumas.
Sarcastic Quotes On Stupidity In Love
Never underestimate the power of foolishness people do in love. We can use these quotes to note such stupidity done by people.
23. "I think we all just have to keep loving through it. Maybe that's the cure."
- Emme Rollins, 'Dear Rockstar'.
24. "Far from a normal-functioning relationship, but normal has never been our thing."
- Anna Todd, 'After We Fell'.
25. "Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with everything else."
- Jean Kerr.
26. "The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret."
- Henry Youngman.
27. "You know, when you meet the love of your life, it makes you do crazy things."
- Taylor Jenkins Reid, 'Maybe In Another Life'.
28. "Love is being stupid together."
- Paul Valery.
29. "They're both a little crazy, both a little messed up. But they're choosing to be messed up together."
- Kandi Steiner, 'The Wrong Game'.
30. "We yearn for a stranger to poke around in our heart. Such an irrational thing it is. Flutter once and lunacy behold."
- H. S. Crow.
31. "Love makes people do crazy things. And not feeling loved can bring people to the edge of madness."
- Jacqueline Simon Gunn, 'What He Didn't See'.
32. "I know you. Inside and out, Sara. I know you, and I've accepted it all. Every bit of the crazy. And I love you anyway remember?"
- Emme Rollins, 'Dear Rockstar'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for quotes on stupidity, then why not take a look at quotes on individuality and [quotes on power].
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.