Every dog should have a home because they deserve love and care.
A rescue dog is a dog that is trained to assist rescue workers in relief efforts and toward other forms of rescue, whether from snow, fire, hazards, attacks, etc. Rescue dogs have also come to be known as dogs that have been placed in a new home after being neglected, abused, or abandoned by their previous owners.
Even though the ideal term for these dogs would be 'rescued dogs', they are now commonly called rescue dogs. Rescue dogs will love and appreciate you a lot more than you know! Once they learn to trust you, nothing will ever come between you and your pooch. Rescue dogs are far-famed for being ferociously loyal.
If you're looking for cute dog rescue tattoo quotes, we have one for you about pit bull dogs: "Once you go pit, you're never gonna quit!" Here on our page, you can find 33 rescue dog quotes that will make your heart melt. If you like these, check out our black cat quotes and fox quotes too.
Dog Rescue Quotes And Sayings
Here are quotes about pets and rescuing a puppy.
1. "The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."
- Samuel Butler.
2. "The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be."
- Konrad Lorenz.
3. "The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog."
- M.K. Clinton.
4. "Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever."
- Karen Davison.
5. "A dog is not a thing. A thing is replaceable. A dog is not. A thing is disposable. A dog is not. A thing doesn’t have a heart. A dog’s heart is bigger than any 'thing' you can ever own."
- Elizabeth Parker.
Best Dog Rescue Quotes
Here are some cute dog quotes in all their glory.
6. "After we bring food home from the grocery store...Dogs must think we are the greatest hunters ever!"
- Ann Taylor.
7. "In this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog."
- George Graham Vest.
8. "If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals."
- Albert Einstein.
9. "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
- Agnes Repplier.
10. "Our dogs will love and admire the meanest of us, and feed our colossal vanity with their uncritical homage."
- Agnes Repplier.
Inspirational Dog Rescue Quotes
Here are inspirational quotes about love and dogs.
11. "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!'"
- Dave Barry.
12. "When an eighty-five-pound mammal licks your tears away, then tries to sit on your lap, it’s hard to feel sad."
- Kristan Higgins.
13. "Dogs don’t rationalize. They don’t hold anything against a person. They don’t see the outside of a human but the inside of a human."
- Cesar Millan.
14. "My Shelter Days are over, done, Because you, my master, took me home."
- Courtney Bailey.
15. "I very much believe in rescuing an animal, not buying them."
- Candice Bergen.
16. "I love to rescue animals. The pounds were so crowded they were putting animals down almost immediately. Seven thousand dogs were put to sleep."
- Laura Dern.
17. "No one…appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as a dog does."
- Christopher Morley.
18. "When the dog looks at you in the eyes, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you."
- Eckhart Tolle.
19. "If you help and rescued a starving dog and adopt him and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
- Mark Twain.
20. "You can't help everyone, but you can help at least one dog."
- Candice Bergen.
Rescue Dog Quotes About Believing
Here are some abused rescue dog quotes.
21. "You can't change a dog's past, but you can rewrite the future."
- Agnes Carass.
22. "Not all homes should have a dog but all dogs should have a home."
23. "Every human should not buy a dog but rescue in need and free him from the sufferings and give him love, care, and shelter."
- Ridhima Badola.
24. "My fashion philosophy is, if you’re not covered in dog hair, your life is empty."
- Elayne Boosler.
25. "I like dogs. You always know what a dog is thinking. It has four moods. Happy, sad, cross, and concentrating. Also, dogs are faithful and they do not tell lies because they cannot talk."
- Mark Haddon.
Adopting A Rescue Dog Quotes
Here are some quotes about dogs that will convince you to adopt and not shop.
26. "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself."
- Josh Billings.
27. "Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day."
- John Grogan.
28. "You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him."
- W. Bruce Cameron.
29. "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive."
- Gilda Radner.
30. "In order to keep a true perspective of one’s importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."
- Derek Bruce.
31. "Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives."
- Sue Murphy.
Rescue Pit Bull Dog Quotes
These quotes will warm your hearts and make you want to rescue a pittie right away!
32. "Pit bulls are the least likely to be human aggressive."
- Sue Frisch.
33. "Pit bulls are famous, in circles of knowledgeable dog people, for the love and loyalty they bestow on anyone who shows them a smidgen of kindness."
- Linda Wilson-Fuoco.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for rescue dog quotes, why not look at adoption quotes, funny animal quotes, or bird quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.